• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark_creativity's search thread- Sci-fi / fantasy

Dark_creativity

I know the pale thing in the darkest of places
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I'm DC, and I'm looking for a few partners to do a science fiction or fantasy roleplay.

As for who I am as a partner, I'm ghost friendly, chatty OOC, and keep my roleplays in PMs. I absolutely love making playlists for my partners and all that fun stuff, so be prepared. I have an expansive list of ideas, but I am also open to ideas. As for my writing style and consistency, I usually do 1+ post per day, double, and write in third person. My responses range from 200-2000 words. I'm open to romance of any kind, though I usually don't play female characters.

As for what I'd like in my partners, I'd like them to keep above 200+ words, though I'd much rather there be quality in every post. I don't mind how active you are. If you believe we are a good fit, please make sure to include any triggers you may have in our roleplay planning. My art tends to get dark and angsty and I absolutely love partners who can get down with that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back