• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dark Times | Fantasy Apocalypse RP | Closed (Tarot-Inspired!)

thefinalgirl

all air and no brains.
What will Humanity do?

The time was late afternoon during a cold winter day of December 19, 2031. Humans were walking down streets, enjoying their lives while not knowing what would happen to them. And then, it struck. An earthquake with the magnitude of 7.5 had been felt through out the state of California. Another earthquake had happened in the state of Louisiana measuring it's magnitude up to 6.4. It was not as strong as the one that happened in California but, the destruction they both had caused was the same. Only minutes after, unknown entities had came out of the cracks that the earthquake caused. Other earthquakes had been reported as well outside of America, one in Africa, another one in Russia, multiple earthquakes have been spotted across Europe as well. A god and a goddess had been observing, watching from above. The god was happy but, the goddess was crying. In an effort to save the world that she created, she sent out spirits that represent the Major Arcanas in order to combat this unholy evil that has been brought upon them without a warning. The devils were laughing while the angels were crying,

Is this how the world will end?

Blood%20(42).gif

hey there! welcome to Dark Times, a tarot-inspired fantasy apocalypse rp!
i came up with this idea not too long ago, only last week and have been planning some things for it.
so, the world has gone to shit and everything is now destroyed but a few have been chosen to hold the spirits of the major arcana within them.
with the spirit within them, they have the ability to vanquish the demons that are terrorizing earth.
there will be slight combat but no dice system
hopefully you'll join once you read all of this!

love,

Edward

Roxasarass Roxasarass OrWangatan OrWangatan

Last edited:
Could be interested! Although, don't wanna be 'that guy' but I'm almost certain New Orleans is a city in Louisiana, not a state? 😋

I'm a bit interested. I love the symbolism of tarot, so that concept is intriguing. If I could reserve a card, The Hanged Man has always been my favorite, so I'm partial to it haha.

I'm a bit interested. I love the symbolism of tarot, so that concept is intriguing. If I could reserve a card, The Hanged Man has always been my favorite, so I'm partial to it haha.
I love love love tarot! there's a deck sitting right beside me, too—so I'm definitely interested!
I actually love working with Tarot and would love to join!
I'm interested! Would love to do a character inspired by the Moon card :^)
That's all good with me! If y'all want, I'll link the Discord to y'all or just create an OOC.

Am a newface to this community and to RP in general, would someone like me be able to join still? This story concept sounds really interesting. The tarot theme really drew me in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back