• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark themed RP(s)

SlytherClaw

Try hard evil genius
WELCOME

Hey there! I've been looking for some darker themed stuff lately. Because of this I have a few simple rules...

1. 18+ Only
2. If you have triggers that include things like murder, gore, blood, torture, ect than this ISN'T the RP for you.

3. I'm NOT looking for any horror fandom RP's currently, I would like this all to be original ideas.

About me/my writing

Still here? Great! I would like a partner who can match my posts. I usually write anywhere from 1-4 paragraphs, so I except the same from you. Everyone makes mistakes so I'm not a HUGE stickler with spelling and such but please don't make me have to pull out a decoder to get through your post. As far as posting goes at minimum I would prefer if you could post twice a week. I know that not everyone can be online 24/7. I am on here quite a bit, so if you can do back and fourth posting awesome!

As for myself? I prefer to write for male parts so M/F or MxM is cool with me! (I just can't write a strong or good enough female character.)

Themes/Ideas/Pairings

1. Trapped Spirit/Demon x House inhabitant (Super interested in!)
2. Psychopath (or) Sociopath patient x Therapist's son/daughter
3. Demon x Summoner

4. Kidnapper x Victim
5. Addict x Addict
6. Addict x Doctor
7. Criminal x Cop
8. Murder x Detective

(Bold characters are the ones I'm interested in writing for.)

Interested? Great! Comment or send a PM!

i am interested in the Kidnapper x Victim or Sociopath/phychopath x therapists son/daughter (The bold ones being the role i prefer)

Satan is interested in either #2 or #4. Whichever once tickles your fancy more at the moment, I'm down.

I would be interested in doing the murderer x detective one I have a plot in mind. If that would tickle your fancy.

Ahh, I absolutely love your present pfp! ^^ I'm also interested in all of the ideas you have, so PM me if you think we'd be a good fit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back