• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Souls Roleplay!

h0nk

Hehe
I doubt there are any Dark Souls fans here.
I would love to do a roleplay in any souls game! (Demons Souls, Ds1, Ds2, Ds3, Bloodborne, any timeline is fine) Now, I haven't played too far into Dark Souls 2, so my knowledge of the areas there is a little slim, however I have played all the way through the other games!
For plotting, I would prefer that we use OCs with their own motives, their own goals, not just restarting the flame, or hunting demons. Perhaps they seek revenge on a lost friend, or seek a new place they can call home. Anything!
I'd absolutely love to do a souls RP with anyone here! I do not care how much you write or when you respond though I would prefer at least a paragraph and one response a day. I will respond a few times a day and write a paragraph or more! Thanks for looking at my thread, I hope you find interest! Praise the Darkmoon my friends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back