• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Souls 3.5: Ashes of Astora

This is interesting. I just have a question, what is the literacy requirements? Casual, semi-Lit.?

Right... Probably should've dug this old thing up to display my interest rather than just dropping into the OOC. Perhaps the bump my comment gives may even draw more interested souls to this dark place.

In any case, I restate my question should thou hast not beheld my intrusion upon thine ash drenched OOC chat. Is this rp still accepting new vessels, disturbed from the sleep of death?
I shall also tag the keeper of this cursed chat, for I know not whether a comment bare of their sign will draw their attention. Unbreakable Patches Unbreakable Patches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back