• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dark Seas - Pirate/SOT/POTC RP

kristovo

Slayer of the Kraken
I find myself wanting to invest in a long-term pirate roleplay, but have yet to find any good groups, so I’ll make my own.

1) Obviously all the site-wide rules are applicable.
2) I don’t mind romance, but that is not, nor will it become, the main focus or even an important plot point.
3) I really want a group of about 6-10 people, who will be active and invested in the RP. I want this to be a fast moving RP as well, in the sense that I want people who are okay with engaging quite frequently.
4) Don’t kill each other without permission. Conflict is fine. I enjoy conflict. But don’t murk someone for no reason.
5) One paragraph plus. No sentence responses.
6) No meta, god, or any other various external forces helping you along with the RP
7) You can move the plot along if you want. Do your own thing if you so choose

You’re a part of the crew for The Devil’s Heart, a ship stolen and renamed by Captain Kristov McKellen from the Royal Navy. You’re about to embark on the adventure of a lifetime, where you will face creatures of the deep, fight other pirates, and the Navy.

You will head into a rich, lore-filled of Eres, with many capital cities, ports, and different cultures.

461F1A7A-9A19-4301-A100-1AE146DEA492.jpeg
4E39D58E-4535-4785-9A29-807259E42890.png

What lies ahead are deals with Davy Jones, gold aplenty, and all the booty you can carry!

We start our journey in Cleover, where we will enjoy our time at the taverns, having just come back from a recent escapade. There, your Captain, Kristov McKellen, will hear a legendary tale.. and this is where it all begins.

Captain - Taken by kristovo kristovo
1st Mate - Available
Quartermaster - Available
Boatswain - Available
Deckhands - 6 Slots Available

I will create an OC and IC thread if this gets enough interest, but go ahead and throw your applications on this thread, so I can approve you and have a prelist of people before I dive into creating those.

All information should be character related.
Name:
Skillset:
Position:
Please attach an image reference for your appearance.

Name: Kristov McKellen
Background: Captain Kristov “Ironside” McKellen was always fascinated by the sea. Growing up as a boy, he’d watch ships come and go from the harbor, dreaming of the day that he’d own his own vessel. Growing up impoverished, he joined the Imperial Navy, and quickly rose through the ranks. After a falling out with his commanding officer, McKellen stole one of the Navies finest ships (previously named The Queen’s Guardsman), renamed it to The Devil’s Heart, and has been sailing the 7 seas ever since.
Skillset: Kristov is an amazing navigator, and leader. His speech, charisma, and sheer luck have served him better than any musket or rapier would. While no stranger to duels and gunfights, Kristov would much rather talk his way out of any situation.
Position: Captain
2AFBB1E5-F425-4A14-AA14-B2667D9CC53B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back