• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark romantic adventure

Walking_at_night

Hello everyone! My life finally calmed down enough to find a partner.
First of all, I'm looking for someone who's 25+ No offence to anyone younger but I'm hoping to connect with someone closer to my own for ooc chatter :)

A little bit about what you can expect from me:
  • I've been roleplaying off and on for the last 10 years or so, so I'd consider myself to be advanced and capable of keeping our story as simple as you'd like or give it depth and complexity. I also love to write and will typically give you a very detailed post ranging from a few paragraphs to 1000 words depending on how much your reply leaves me to work with.
  • I do like to give the roleplay some sort of romance. I prefer to have a straight couple, though I have nothing against anyone with other preferences for love!
  • For playing I like to use discord but we can play on here with no issues! For some reason I have issues with notifications so I constantly have to refresh the site so you'd likely receive more posts over discord and it won't look like I'm stalking our story.
  • I'm extremely active with stories and love to dive deep into my character's mind. You can expect at least one quality post per day but more time than not I'll give many more. If I'm really into a story then I'll keep it going for years. I don't like to quit stories so if you're no longer interested or life becomes too busy tell me. I promise I'll understand!
  • Please post at least once per day. I enjoy keeping the creative energy going.
  • I don't like plotting but rather letting our characters create the world as we help guide them around a general idea.
  • I'm craving a cute, fluffy love story and all the angst, drama and darker elements that come with it.

What I don't like:
  • Godmoding. Don't do it. I don't care if you have powerful characters. Don't make them so powerful it's just not fun anymore. I'll admit I have some Godly characters that are very overpowered but I don't let them use their powers. They are for depth if we want to give our story a certain element. My normal characters are all very evenly constructed and have weaknesses. Even my paranormal vampires and other creatures.
  • I don't have many limits but I don't like abuse. I do like my horror, gore, violence ect but don't walk up to my character and smack them telling them hurtful things that beat them down.
  • There's a line for romance also. I don't mind giving it a physical feel but I wont go in depth and describe it. I'll admit, I'm not good at it and find it best to leave the event up to the imagination.

What I'm looking for:
  • I currently don't have any plots but I'm more than willing to try a story you have in mind as long as it doesn't involve a kingdom. I don't like the structure. Also, don't add a child without telling me. I'm sure I would be fine with it- I don't like when stories drift toward pregnancy or a family style setting if we haven't agreed upon it first. I also don't play amnesia or aliens.
  • Tell me if you have a character you're wanting to try because I bet I have one that would be a decent match!
  • Like I said, I am looking for a romance. It can be the main subject or something our characters come to develop. I'm down for either but expect some cute and fluffy moments. I'm a sucker for them..
  • I would like some sort of a dark (that doesn't mean pure torture) fantasy. Vampires are a go to but I can also write something else. The setting can be set in a fantasy world or a modern world where magic is a myth.
  • I'm the most easy going partner. If you have an idea, great! Let's try it! If you don't like something, let's fix it. I'll defiantly help with idea's also. I have a lot of free time right now and like to spend it thinking how to better our story and what would be some fun scenarios.
  • Please be detailed and leave me something to work with. I will make sure to do that in return. I play with the mindset that no story is going to last so I take pride in each post I send knowing it may be the last.
  • I'm not a fan of we can't do this because it doesn't make sense. Let's find a way to make it possible.

Message me if you're interested and if you have an idea in mind! If you don't have a plot I'm also a fan of world building and throwing our characters into it to create their own plot. Those have been some of my most fun stories yet.

Last edited:
Hi! This introduction really resonated with me. I love being creative and RPing is just a great outlet. I was RPing with a close friend a lot last year, and I got excited when she picked it up again recently. But she has put a lot on her plate with other projects too. I really wanted to find someone that I could write with more frequently.

I get really excited over character development and making deep meaningful main characters. I love all sorts of genres and I'm generally pretty relaxed about stuff as well. I love fluffy romance with dark elements too. Things that they have to struggle through, etc.

Lol I would prefer Discord. I actually made this account just to message this board.

I don't have an idea to shoot at you right now, but it would be fun to chat about it on a private Discord if you are up for that??

Hi! This introduction really resonated with me. I love being creative and RPing is just a great outlet. I was RPing with a close friend a lot last year, and I got excited when she picked it up again recently. But she has put a lot on her plate with other projects too. I really wanted to find someone that I could write with more frequently.

I get really excited over character development and making deep meaningful main characters. I love all sorts of genres and I'm generally pretty relaxed about stuff as well. I love fluffy romance with dark elements too. Things that they have to struggle through, etc.

Lol I would prefer Discord. I actually made this account just to message this board.

I don't have an idea to shoot at you right now, but it would be fun to chat about it on a private Discord if you are up for that??
I messaged you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back