• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Dark Romance, Gritty Crime/Mafia Rp

dvds12

Hello!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello! My name is Dvd12, and I am looking for someone to RP with! I am a college student first, so I am looking for someone who will be patient with me as I will be with them. I will try to post at least once a week, and I am more active on weekends. I will let you know if I cannot post on a certain week if I am extremely busy that week or have a big school project/ paper coming up.

A little bit about me: I write 2+ paragraphs per character, I am a detailed writer, I write in the third person, I have decent grammar skills, I love world-building and creating a fun world to RP in; romance/dark romance is my favorite thing to RP, I prefer to Rp females, but I can Rp any gender and everyone one of my characters is role-played Equally.

What I expect out of a partner: Help me world build and come up with ideas (Building by myself is very lonely), someone who has decent grammar skills, someone who writes two paragraphs per character, someone who Rps each gender equally (As I do), and someone who can handle mature content (preferably 18+).

OOC chatting isn't a must, but I love meeting new friends and especially new people to RP with! :)

Mafia Crime Rp idea: I have a vague idea for a plot, and I am looking for a partner that will be my co-writer and join me in creating all kinds of different characters, creating intricate plots and storylines with many twists and turns, and building a world with me that is very much alive.

The plot: MC is a recovered drug addict who has had a rough upbringing since her parents were killed by the mafia. She is determined to get her life together and get her GED. One night while working at her job, she meets a handsome stranger, YC. They immediately hit it off and start dating. A few weeks go by, and MC gets a surprise of her life when she catches YC in the act of a horrible violent crime. She runs off, terrified, hurt, and angry, but he can't let her go that easily.

If you got this far, thank you for reading! If you are interested in what I suggested, please feel free to Pm me! I am open to ideas and suggestions as well!

I will only answer PMs and please introduce yourself (I may ask for a writing sample and I will supply you with one as well).

Face claim: Victoria Pedretti

Name: Lane Brooks

Nickname: Lanie (only people very close to her)

Personality: ambitious, determined, Addictive, Impatient, withdrawn, and self-sufficient.

Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and 5'3

History: At a young age, Lane tragically lost both of her parents as they were killed by the mafia. She barely has any memories of her parents or anything that has happened before their death. No other family wanted to take her in, so she bounced around from one foster home to another, never staying in one place for very long. At the age of 16, Lane dropped out of high school and ran away with her then abusive boyfriend. Together they were hooked on drugs, either couch surfing or staying in crack dens. It took the death of her best friend from an overdose at the age of 20 for Lane to wake up and try to get her life together. She then left her second abusive relationship and was able to get two jobs to support herself. Lane is determined to change her future, and she is currently working towards getting her GED and hopefully then move on to college./SPOILER]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back