• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐ƒ๐€๐‘๐Š ๐‘๐„๐ƒโ€” ๐‘Ž ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’ ๐ป๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ

@birth of venus @erzulie @aeneas . @marked @idiot @kashbambi @Valicorn @zippy @kaninchen @Tempestus @TheWeirdPhilosopher @Sistros deer deer @Kovacs @sidiayyur
sorry for the radio silence folks!! (life has been absolutely brutal on me this last week and i'm finally feeling like a human being again)
ANYWAY - we're extending the application deadline another week from today for those who are still interested in this story! applications will be due on tuesday nov 30th at 8pm eastern standard time!! no, none of this is typical of group roleplays on this site, but we're still trying to make this work with the really shitty hands life has dealt us lately.
let us know if this updated timeline works or if you need any more time (we're from the us and we know the holidays are approaching fast - just give us a shout!)

oh. my. word.
i didn't get notified of being tagged and stumbled on the thread, aaah!
i'm not quite 100% if i'd be able to create a character, however, i'll definitely follow along on the side c: !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back