• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dark Own Demon/Human relation

Koran

Hellooooo peeps

First of all, i need to say sorry for all the people i let down recently, before even starting. Too many things RL to handle so i put RP aside

Second, i'm now searching a female partner for a RP i have since ages, but i never felt ready to see materialize:

Third: Beware this one is really a mature RP

Fourth: I'm a casual gamer: i don't like tons and tons of description, being more in the action and dialogs. My words number may be short, but it doesn't mean it's empty

The plot:

In a fantasy universe, two worlds exists: The one where humans live, and the other, ruled by devils. Normally, You can't cross the frontier between worlds. Human never do, and for a devil to cross it, it can only be done by the summoning of a human mage

the land of devils is a lawless place, were the strongest rule. However a prophecy say that one day, the ruler of all devil will obtain the power to...cross the frontier between worlds, and start to conquer the land of humans. So the mst powerful Demon warlords have started a war of "Surrender or Die" which last since more than 4 thousand years

Among these Warlords, come <Choose your name>. A Succubus which learned dark magics from unknown places. Surprisingly, succubus have always been a minor and weak kind of demons, but she was smart enough to build a little Army unnoticed from the big leading armies.

One day, at her own surprised, she was summoned by a couple of Human Mages, who wanted to learn more about Devil world. However, the young succubus saw that their Magic circle wasn't perfect. She Broke up the circle and killed both mages.

Before leaving, she took two things with her: First, a couple of swords which cut instantly kill Devils. Second, The young, 5 years old son of the mages, terrorized from her. In her mind, already, a plan was setting up

15 later, she was one of the most feared Clan leader from the Devil's universe. Her main weapon: a 20yo man, she was using at her own disposal, torturing him every day of his existence. However, when she was unleashed him, he was the most ferocious opponent devils ever met

Character:

Him: Human: 21 yo, tortured during 15 years, living in a world that isn't his, he just know and love to kill Demons. He wants most of all to Kill the Demon who enslaved him

Her: Devil: Age unknown, a ferocious Queen dreaming to conquer her own universe, using her troups and minions like she feel (hey she's a Demon!!!) most of all she enjoys torturing her Human slave, even if she knows he's her more precious asset in the ongoing war. She gave him weapons and powers, while doing whatever she could to keep him in her absolute control

Sooo someone interested??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back