• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dark magical girl rp (better name pending)

A whole lot, which is why I'm content to just read along and help play some expendable bad guys.

So bro if the opportunity came to play one of the good guys, you'd take it right?
And pass up the opportunity to be a pain in the ass who gets their karmic comeuppance?!

maybe if there's a spare spot in a couple weeks

Haven’t been in any RP for a while, but this sure sounds intriguing. Hope I’m not too late.
This definitely seems fun!
I recognise that I'm late, and if you need a patsy to fill up for lost manpower or someone to do monster of the week rubbish, through one way or another, I'll leave my number here.
Terribly sorry, but this rp is currently full and I can't accept any more players.

Mollberg Mollberg So it looks like there are 14 people right now, are the characters gonna be split up into teams or part of one large group?

I honestly think the numbers will trickle down once you actually make the character sheet, and maybe even more so once it comes to the roleplay but who knows.

I honestly think the numbers will trickle down once you actually make the character sheet, and maybe even more so once it comes to the roleplay but who knows.
True, but there'll probably still be enough people to break into multiple magical girl teams.

SP3CT3R SP3CT3R @Miasmith17 Ganryu Ganryu Rantos Rantos Peckinou Peckinou welian welian Astralworks Astralworks mewmilk mewmilk cojemo cojemo Selee-01 Selee-01 grimmmy grimmmy animegirl20 animegirl20 strawberrycelia strawberrycelia

Here's the OOC thread, the CS thread and a very, very barebones (for now) Lore thread. Sorry it took a while.

Also, on an unrelated note I'm trying to pick some villains for the groups to face,. Does anyone plan on making a character with the concept of either the Yuki-Onna or Jack the Ripper?
Mollberg Mollberg So it looks like there are 14 people right now, are the characters gonna be split up into teams or part of one large group?
Split into teams, things tend to get rather chaotic when you have like 10+ people in a single group.

also on an unrelated note, since I'm trying to pick some villains for the groups to face, does anyone plan on making a character with the concept of either the Yuki-Onna or Jack the Ripper?

I honestly thought of joining but i got two groups my focus is on
I have three other groups but unless those get intrest they will stay paused

I hope you enjoy the group

Users who are viewing this thread

Back