• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark & Intricate RP Please! (Plots)

goshikku

pixel punk
Plotlines that I’m Looking to Write
but not limited to
Post-apocalyptic in a Cyberpunk setting
Crime/Detective
Cyber-warfront/Spaceforce kinda thing
Slice of Life in Futuristic Setting

Requirements in Partner
but please don’t be intimidated by this <3
Three chunky paragraphs minimum per reply
At least a little pre- and during roleplay for world building, et cetera
Willingness to interact with the world and play more that your character in certain situations
Patience (as my replies may take up to 48 hrs maximum; however, multiple replies a day are very possible)
That you are 18+ (I am 18 & really enjoy dark themes & this is for my comfort)

Things I Enjoy Writing/Writing About
just letting you in on my taste
Platonic Relationships (more so than romantic; but, if the romance is done right, then we can definitely fit it in)
TW: Dark themes (i.e. drug abuse, co-dependent relationships, mental health {as long as both parties are well-researched and/or versed on the conditions}, death, violence, and other intense topics)

I have at least some ideas for each of the plots I have listed. Please drop a comment below about what you’re interested in and we can get to work. Thank you!! ( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧

I wouldn't mind the crime/detective one but won't be able to respond until late tonight (6PM most likely) my time (live in EST Time Zone of USA).

I have JUST the plot for you. Would you consider doing this over email or wherever? I'm just new to this site and cant message ? would love to talk details

I wouldn't mind the crime/detective one but won't be able to respond until late tonight (6PM most likely) my time (live in EST Time Zone of USA).
That’s alright with me (I am also in EST). Let me get PM capibility, and I’ll get back to you on this!

I have JUST the plot for you. Would you consider doing this over email or wherever? I'm just new to this site and cant message ? would love to talk details
Amazing! I am also new here, but let’s try to get PM status but we can talk about email there. I just don’t want to openly post it haha.

Amazing! I am also new here, but let’s try to get PM status but we can talk about email there. I just don’t want to openly post it haha.

Just wondering if you have message rights yet. I have been trying but I can't believe it still thinks I havent done 10 posts....
Just letting you know I'm still interested! :)

Just wondering if you have message rights yet. I have been trying but I can't believe it still thinks I havent done 10 posts....
Just letting you know I'm still interested! :)
I do! But I’ve been a little busy tonight, so I’ll get back to you tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back