• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon
(IMPORTANT NOTE: If you find yourself too stretched on time or losing interest please just let me know in a dm or ooc! No details needed and we'll work something out in either schedule or taking your character out of the story asap!)

The Dark-Hunter Credo:

We are Darkness. We are Shadow.

We are the Rulers of the Night.

We, alone, stand between mankind and those who would see mankind destroyed. We are the Guardians.
The Soulless Keepers.

Our souls were cast out so that we would not forewarn the Daimons we pursue. By the time they see us coming, it’s too late.

The Daimons and Apollites know us. They fear us. We are death to all those who prey upon the humans.

Neither Human, nor Apollite, we exist beyond the realm of the Living, beyond the realm of the Dead.

We are the Dark-Hunters.

And we are eternal.

Yeah, yeah. Enough of the doom and gloom because, baby, that ain’t us. You want to know what a Dark-Hunter is? We are what the intro says. We’re Mad, Bad and Immortal. We’re ancient warriors with attitudes who fight rough, and play hard.
We are the scary things that go bump in the night. And we love every minute of it. So when you think you’re being watched. You just might be. The question is…is it something evil or is it one of us?

Be nice to the Dark Huntresses, because they can also kick your ass.

This kind of forum would probably do better in Fandom, but for the sake of keeping things more interesting, thought it may be better here.​

Last edited:
We'll be starting off simply with the plot of the Hunters vs the daimons, demons ect. With the latter wreaking havoc on the humans more than usual in the area. And one or more groups of slayers (or solo ones) both officially recognized as a threat or just springing up to be a problem.

Last edited:
HumphryOmega HumphryOmega
If it's you seeing this tag. Up for the stories again for old time's sake? I miss ya man. We haven't really done a forum story since like....2012?? I can get almost the whole crew too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back