Dark Hunters new chapter! (OPEN!!)

Cassiopea whimperd when Lingtis force her arms apart and pin her by a tree as she gasp when he kiss her and she was taken aback "you dont understant." she forwned "Rage is more dangerous that you could have thought. he will seek you and he fill take you from his tend of needs" she said as she look at him as she try to stand up but fail from her wounded ancle "and i dont like being a burden to anyone thoe i appriciate your help" she said as she look at him as she grab a tree branch to stand up but it broke and she fall once more frowning at her clumsiness

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Cassiopea whimperd when Lingtis force her arms apart and pin her by a tree as she gasp when he kiss her and she was taken aback "you dont understant." she forwned "Rage is more dangerous that you could have thought. he will seek you and he fill take you from his tend of needs" she said as she look at him as she try to stand up but fail from her wounded ancle "and i dont like being a burden to anyone thoe i appriciate your help" she said as she look at him as she grab a tree branch to stand up but it broke and she fall once more frowning at her clumsiness

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Lingtis smirks and says" Your mother feared me and anyone with half a brain would be wise not to take me lightly, now with that said i'm going to transform after having such lovely energy i can now take my dragon form once again, oh i must warn you it will be a bit bumpy given my ability but you'll get used to it soon enough". He quickly starts to morph into his dragon shape his body making all kinds of weird noises and with in a few minutes or so he has changed.

The threads of Rage could be so thin that they were invisible without a microscope. This microfibers actually covered Cassiopeia's entire body. As Lingtis kissed Cassiopeia he kissed the Rage remnant that made her its slave.

An energy that felt empty surged around the female's figure before gathering into one key location. Once the power transfer was complete a Dragon tattoo appeared coiling up the goddess' bicep. It had an open mouth at her neck as if it were trying to consume her. The contract was complete and Lingtis now had his contractor.

Donatello Donatello Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Last edited:
"if he is my contractor he will be my protector from rage" she thought as she shook her head as her mind change into the part were he kissed her. a blush creep over Cassiopea's cheeks and placing her hand over to her lips as she look up at him and felt the dragon tattoo staring to form over to her bicep and gasp gently when she notice its mouth open over to her neck as if. no. that cannot be right. she listen to his words and frowned as look down "why do you act like that" she said griping her arms gently but softly. when he mention her mother she realize something "you...now i get it now you were the dragon my mother keep hunting after" she said pointing at him and covering her ears from the sound he make when he is transforming "but i dont think i can be afraid of you Lingtis you not as much as i thought you will be from my mothers story"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

"if he is my contractor he will be my protector from rage" she thought as she shook her head as her mind change into the part were he kissed her. a blush creep over Cassiopea's cheeks and placing her hand over to her lips as she look up at him and felt the dragon tattoo staring to form over to her bicep and gasp gently when she notice its mouth open over to her neck as if. no. that cannot be right. she listen to his words and frowned as look down "why do you act like that" she said griping her arms gently but softly. when he mention her mother she realize something "you...now i get it now you were the dragon my mother keep hunting after" she said pointing at him and covering her ears from the sound he make when he is transforming "but i dont think i can be afraid of you Lingtis you not as much as i thought you will be from my mothers story"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Lingtis smirks and says" many dragons aren't liked very much and to a point and i can't completely blame people and the gods and such, some hunt us for fame and glory and the list goes on, oh before i forget there's some important things you need to know you gain some of my powers as part of this contract and i gain some of your's but with void based magic is a double edged sword because if one is not strong enough it can devour them over time". Lingtis pauses for a minute or so then says" also if you betray me or hurt me in a way that violates the contract you will take some damage, void magic is very powerful and has many uses as i'm sure you'll work out in time". " I just hope for your sake you accept the other me when it comes out because many don't and i've come to accept that fact".

Cassiopea look at Lingtis while she watch his dragon form with amazement "i dont think it is right to hunt dragons and kill them for fame that just bad" she said with a frown as she walk over to him and gently place her hand over to his muzzle while she touched his scales "ive never seen a dragon before... not even close like this" she said as she scan his feature and her eyes gliterd in amazement "my mom always told me never to get close to dragons such like you but i dont understand not all like you are bad" she said and she turn over to him "what do you mean other you?" she stop

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

(I think it's safe to say that this one be finally, officially put on hold until some solid ideas and some more ideas get organized. lol)

Users who are viewing this thread