Dark Hunters new chapter! (OPEN!!)

Axeykins

Humanoid Typhoon

It has been three years since the incident with the Rage Raiment and mad hunger beasts began. The Hunters are still caught in a struggle to keep them contained whilst the Daimons take advantage of the strain on their numbers.

They have become far more bold. The larger groups taking on a more methodical approach and attacking Hunters without hesitation when they are stuck in battle with another beast. Numerous smaller groups of Daimons have began taking more and more souls. Using the distractions to strut about the city at their leisure and behaving as though they own the night now.

Other grave threats have begun to spring up as well. Insanely powerful beings unchallenged by many and unafraid to take on any that oppose them, betrayals and a growing worry that it something is not done soon, chaos will cross the point of no return and the Hunters and Humans will face extinction.

Last edited:
( Jeda Teq Jeda Teq @Beowulf Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe HumphryOmega HumphryOmega Classicalbaby21 Classicalbaby21 Donatello Donatello kyaleesaurus kyaleesaurus Leo Radomir Leo Radomir DeadxPhoenix2661 DeadxPhoenix2661 Leggomyeggo Leggomyeggo )

"You can't run forever!!" A once fellow hunter shouted at Marius as he ducked behind a pillar. Same as every night, he was on the run. Fleeing from ones he used to call allies. The sharp sting of blades and arrows at his back. He had taken a few to the back and had some nasty gashes in his chest and face but nothing warranting too much worry.

"Come on Cass hurry up! Open the damned way already and let me through!" He hissed through the phone.
"Oh Hell no. Not until you get those Hunters off your tail. I'm not dealing with a incident like last time and NOT going to deal with a cleanup again. Besides, you got it yet? Or any info?"
"No but..." Marius winced as another arrow whizzed by his head with a loud whistle. Throwing off his sense of the area around him.
"Then it's settled. You stay out there till the job is done or till you lose them. Got it? That is an order Marius" Cassius stated bluntly.

"Bah....yes sir. Understood." He looked towards the direction of Sanctuary. "I'll call you again when I get there. Keep you posted on the situation and if it's still being held there...should be in their cellar still but it's impossible to tell. They may have moved it again."

Amaya Mizuno
Walking aimlessly around, Amaya hadn't much to do, surprisingly enough. Normally about now she would be getting fired upon left and right, bullets, arrows, and swords alike all flying right by her face or over her head, but right now, it was nothing. That is, until she made one poor step out from behind a pillar and had an arrow cause her hair to part for a brief moment. Looking toward where the arrow had come from, she noticed another person, as well as several others a small distance past them who were obviously after the one singled out.

However, the girl also had two assumptions in her mind, both of which were likely entirely incorrect. The first was that the individual closest to her was her ally. The second was that everyone chasing after the person nearest to her was after her. Whether the first was true would likely be dependent on what she and said person do next, however the latter idea was definitely not true, even if she may believe it to be.

"Everywhere I go, people just want to kill me... Very well then, if blood is what they wish for..." Amaya quietly said to herself. Right hand reaching directly in front of her, palm up, she snapped her fingers. Lo and behold, a white bone-like sword fell from the sky, tip landing on the tip of her index finger and balancing there for a moment before she pulled her finger back, causing the sword to spin one full time.

Grabbing the handle, Amaya swung the sword down to be at her side. "Which one should I kill first...?" Amaya questioned, seemingly to herself, however directed at the man next to her as would be indicated by her blank gaze toward him.
Axeykins Axeykins

Rage
Marius felt an intense pain in his hand. A pain that was not unfamiliar. Memories of blood and emotionally driven battles surely crossed his mind because that pain in his hand was caused by the thread that was embedded in him. When the pain was this intense it always meant that IT was nearby and active.

Axeykins Axeykins

Avery
The son of Greed sat in his tower, staring out over the city through the large window pane. It's been three years since he ripped the stomach from his father. Three years since he released the aura of gluttony to create the hunger disease. It was something he thought he could control. Part of the plan to make him head of his covenant. He was wrong. Not even a month had passed when the Hunger Disease got out of control. Two months after that his father stomach went missing from his facilities. Nothing had gone his way. Just an hour ago his girlfriend denied his proposal. With a bottle of orange juice on his desk, Avery pondered what he should do next.

Alex stood, watching the scene unfold from the building he had climbed up.Hunter hunting hunter. He frowned as he stood up. He liked heights. It made him feel closer to his saviour and goddess but right now, he felt the need to intervene. He lowered himself down and took out his blade as he edged closer.

"In the name of the moon, I slaughter all who get in my path and may she have mercy on them," He muttered, spinning the blade with ease.

Axeykins Axeykins

"Wait? Who....er." He had not noticed the strange woman nearby before. Something that was fairly pertinent seeing as she had a massive freaking bone sword. "Hey, look. Don't know who you are but it's none of my business if you kill them or not." He looked back to the Hunters. Barely dodging another arrow near his face. "If it's not too much trouble though, I could use some help. They're just attacking for no reason whatsoever! I was just trying to get to get to that bar and and....then this!" He was trying his damnedest to change the tone of his voice and his demeanor. Persuade whoever this was into doing the dirty work for him. It was rather sudden but worth a shot. His hand was burning more intensely. It was in there. He could feel it.
Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Jeda Teq Jeda Teq DeadxPhoenix2661 DeadxPhoenix2661 HumphryOmega HumphryOmega

Cassius sat comfortably in the daemon's world. Listening closely to the bug he had planted on his hunter. Monitoring how the mission was going and waiting for the perfect opportunity to pop in and claim the big prize.

One of the hunters chasing Marius suddenly vanished underneath the snow. Their partner stopped to look around for them, but not even a second later their head went flying into the air. Two hunters aiming a shot at Marius suddenly dropped. The brand on their bodies had been slashed through. One by one they quickly began to fall, until there was only one person standing in the distance. High winds, that blew the hunter's ash bodies away, and the falling snow obscured their face but they had a massive silhouette and glowing red eyes. The Melee weapons that were dropped by the hunters began to levitate around the mysterious figure.

"HAAUUUNTAAAWWR!" The mysterious figure emitted a loud and vicious roar that blasted away the falling snow and seemed to stop the wind. Marius definitely felt an air of familiarity. As if he was presented with this scenario before. Certain emotions may have flushed over him. Fear? Anger? Despair? What ever it was he was sure to be torn between flight or fight.

In the stillness of the air an axe flipped towards Marius' head, Amiya was assaulted with a sword and a spear, and arrows tracked down Alex.

Axeykins Axeykins DeadxPhoenix2661 DeadxPhoenix2661 Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

Last edited:
Amaya Mizuno
Sword? Easy. Turning slightly, Amaya brought her bone sword up from the ground to block the steel sword that had been aimed at her.

Spear? Simple as well. Having speed faster than such a long weapon, and instincts far surpassing most other living beings due to her animal nature, her left hand grabbed onto the pole of the spear after it went past her head, swinging fiercely alongside using her foot as an extra hand, causing the wielder to be tossed in front of Marius. Soon after, the axe would land right into the spear-wielder's back.

Meanwhile, a cracking sound could be heard from the pair of swords hard-pressed against one another. Soon, cracks spread all across the bone sword, with the blade of Amaya's enemy being pushed into one of said cracks to take advantage of the seemingly-weakened structure of the blade. A mistake it would be, however. Pulling down on her sword, the blade was caught by the edges of the crack and shattered, alongside the cracked outer layer of the sword shattering and spreading out into the air; the pieces mostly being needle-like in shape.

"Return to the earth from whence you came; dragged by the bones of those whom have already returned."

The shards of bone floated slowly until they were all pointed toward the swordsman. Then, with a snap of her fingers, Amaya sent them flying right through the swordsman hunter's body. From there, though, there wasn't too much for Amaya to immediately do. She could head right at the hunters, of course, but nothing was really flying at her or the one whom she had just partnered up with.

"Thus it proves time and time again that humans are filthy creatures... You're one of the few from whom the stench of filthy human doesn't flow," Amaya said to Marius. "First person in a while who hasn't tried to kill me, either... It's kind of... strange, I suppose."

Now wasn't the time for conversation, however, and Amaya knew that. Turning to face a pillar, Amaya took two large steps and jumped up, one foot landing rather high up on the side of a pillar before the rest of her stuck, left hand digging into the surface of the pillar to hold on. "I suppose I should introduce myself before I fight any further... I'm Amaya... Perhaps an easier to recognize name would be the Bone Queen though, however that may have been given away by my bone sword..."

Bringing her left knee forward, Amaya pulled her leg up and then slammed it back into the pillar, shattering it and kicking up a large volume of dust. Following which, she flew backwards alongside the chunk of the pillar her left hand had still been holding onto, vanishing into the mess of dust and debris.

"If it wasn't, however, then this next thing I'm about to pull out should do the trick... Though you'll have to take over the fight for a moment while I prepare it."

Axeykins Axeykins Jeda Teq Jeda Teq DeadxPhoenix2661 DeadxPhoenix2661

The malicious person stayed in the distance. A terrifying aura radiated from their body. Like an acidic cloud tainting the purity of the snow around its feet black. The scent of blood and death strangled the crisp cool air around it.

The 'people' holding the weapons unraveled into thread clinging on to them. Or rather the 'people' were never there. Perhaps the girls heightened senses caused her to hallucinated slightly from the demonic pressure emitting from the creature in the distance. The Axe continued along its original trajectory. The sword and spear followed the girl up the pillar she ran.

As this figure roared Marius could do nothing but freeze in place. Too many emotions to process hit him all at once. "Y..yeah. I've got no reason to attack you? I don't know you or your story so why would I?" He shivered as he looked back at Amaya. "My name is Marius. it's a pleasure to meet you." He watched curiously as the strange woman delivered swift punishment to the pursuers. She was skilled. Terrifyingly so. No doubt about that.

His eyes widened as the feeling of something rushing towards him cut through the stupor. Swiftly slapping himself back to his senses Marius whipped his pole arm from his back and dodged out of the way. The hell did he do now?! He couldn't charge this thing. or at least that's what it felt like. Something about this thing scared him shitless.
Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Jeda Teq Jeda Teq

Amaya Mizuno
With the dust and debris left by her destruction of the pillar, all scents were wiped from her nose save the smell of freshly-crushed stone. "Seems my assumptions were correct... There wasn't enough resistance behind the sword and the spear... They have such a strong scent on them though... Definitely coming from over there," Amaya stated to herself as her eyes drifted in the direction her nose picked up the scent's origin. Though clouded out slightly both in scent and sight by the debris, Amaya could tell where such a strong scent was compared to the traces of smell left on the weapons; which the debris was enough to cover up. There were two other scents as well, however one seemed less important and the other was her new 'partner', whom had just introduced themselves as Marius.

"There isn't much about my story to know. I came to your world, your people were corrupt in every way possible, and I killed them for my own survival so they couldn't kill me. In the short of it, they fought, I killed, I survived, they fear me."

Violently twisting her left arm using her right hand, a loud crack resounded as she pulled downward all the way to her wrist. By the time her right hand left her arm, sticking from her left palm was a long section of bone that had been pushed out from the palm side of her wrist, shaped somewhat like a handle at the outermost point and seeming to get slightly thinner on the inside.

At this moment, the spear flew right at her head, Amaya tilting her body to the side to cause the spear to drop just enough for her to grab it with her teeth and slam it into the ground before it could change course. "Complete..." Amaya said to herself, cringing slightly in pain as she grabbed the handle of her new 'blade' and pulled it straight out of her arm. It was shaped like an extraordinarily thick rapier of sorts, and was very light despite its heavy appearance.

Now came the most difficult part of this, however; rushing directly at the opponent, not knowing anything except it didn't seem very human based on how rotten the smell of human was that was left on it. It seemed like a wolf or a lion that was masked under the stench of fresh human blood, and the aura it gave off definitely felt as though it only attacked her because she was there at the side of Marius. Regardless, it would be her target.

"Prepare yourself, beast... I won't be holding back..."
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq Axeykins Axeykins

The pain in Marius' hand increased. It then slowly began to ebb down as a quiet voice began to speak in his head. "We have to run... far away... It found us again... are we going to die? I don't want to die... do you?"

The axe flicked back towards Marius after he dodged. At the same time the creature in the distance threw a parked car at the dark hunter. "HAAUNTAAAWR!" With another air splitting roar the creature began charging at them like a gorilla.

Last edited:
"I...I don't want to die." He responded to the voice in his head under his breath. His eyes locked on the massive beast now charging. His heart threatening to burst from his chest.
With this dreadful feeling building inside him the hunter was barely able to dodge the car. His knees hit the ground with a sharp thunk and be proceeded to scurry away like a cockroach to yet another hiding place as quickly as he could. What the Hell? What did he do now? He couldn't face this thing or at least he didn't think he could. Not like this, with his body feeling so heavy and slow.
Jeda Teq Jeda Teq Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe @Beowulf HumphryOmega HumphryOmega kyaleesaurus kyaleesaurus Donatello Donatello

Last edited:
Phersephone fall down from the earth with a crack and cursing herself from slipering in the clowds too early "my head" she mumble as she stood up gently and held her back "i think i broke my back" she said as her body start to make a cracking sound and starts to form back.

she take a look around when he heard a grumbling sound "w-what is that?" she mumble and gasp when she saw a helpless man and a monster that was about to charge onto him "oh no... ive got to do something... by the gods!" she look up in the sky and look at the ground for something to hold when she spotted a rock "this might do... for now" she said. focus. she look at the beast and throw it in the head "over here" she scream to the beast and to let the man have some time to escape

Axeykins Axeykins

(*Punches directly in face* Where you been boi?! I missed you!) HumphryOmega HumphryOmega

((Aaaaaanywho, not terribly far. Time skippy happened. Betrayals/possible attempted assassinations, new enemies have arisen, world closing in on apocalypse. Most currently Kiyo's character is attacking the hunters a big bad beastie she believes are after her who are really after Marius. Marius is set out on stealing part of the rage raiment for the daimons and now Astaroth's character is assisiting. Believing that they are pursuing him and most likely Kiyo's character unjustly )

Jeda Teq Jeda Teq Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe @Beowulf HumphryOmega HumphryOmega kyaleesaurus kyaleesaurus Classicalbaby21 Classicalbaby21

An almost invisible strand of thread sliced the rock into quarters. In Marius' hesitation the monstrous ape like beast was towering over the hunter. With its massive hand he swooped him up with a tight grip, cracking some bones. The blank eyes of the hood starred down Marius' frail body, "I can feel it on you. A child. Let it grow. If not I will kill you" These words were fed directly into the mind of Marius. Then, with another roar, the beast chucked marius at the girl with the large sword.

Axeykins Axeykins Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe Donatello Donatello

(Sorry haven't been on. Works been real busy)

Alex frowned deeply as he now saw the truth of the situation. It seemed that it was not Hunter fighting Hunter but a whole mess of confusion created bat a relentless beast that seemed to be after the Hunter it just chucked toward a child. Alex ran over and pushed the child out of the way before the man landed on her before facing the beast with his sword in hand.

"Come and face me, beast. I shall give you a true fight before I dismember you,"

Axeykins Axeykins Donatello Donatello Jeda Teq Jeda Teq Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe

(I mean, okay, push out of the way a demon girl regarded as the devil incarnate by all humans in the relevant country/continent, lol. Gives me the chance to impale someone at the very least.)

(weeeell if it helps. She's the best bet right now for Marius as pretty much all the Gods are even against him x3 and probably the best fighter at the moment. Tough to tell as not many have posted. lol)

(i have something to confess... ahahhaha i tottaly forgot my character and her basic role can someone help me with the link XD)

(( Kiyoko Tomoe Kiyoko Tomoe the beast threw Marius at your character. There for, in context, Alex would have pushed your character. So the one who actually isn't getting paid much attention would be Astoroth's character.))

(got it ehheh thank you :D )

Cassiopea take a step back from the monster in fear. further and silently. when she thoguht she was safe she turn around but ended up faling into the edge of the forest. rolling down the ground so fastly it made her head turn and vomit. she look at herself in dirt and her dress was ruin from the vanes and she got a scratch from who knows what it hit into her "w-were did i get myself into..." she mumble while rubbing her temples and stood up, looking around her area it was dark and mystique thoe the only light she was seeing was from the ground bellow as it something was hiding there from a long time.

She take a step closer in wonder and each step her heat beat into something dangerous as her steps came to an end she move the dirt and grass from the gound only to see a figure of a man being frozen and prissone and to her shock she stumble back but a single blood coming from her wound drip from the Crystal prison

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread