• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark Heroes-My Hero Academia-RP Interest Check.

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]

After the era of All For One's emergence and before the dawn of the 8th holder of One For All, All Might, there were many types of heroes, vigilantes counted among them, however, there was another type of hero, ones that were similar to vigilantes but unlike them, held inside their hearts the goals of both completely and utterly wiping out all of the villains that stood before them that would harm the people, these people were known, simply, as the "Dark Heroes", the ones who would enforce justice with their very own hands to an extreme absolute and would stop at absolutely nothing in order to see their ideal almost fanatic goals come fulfilled...this was during the era of the 5th holder of One For All and it would be about her story of how she would step up and stop the Dark Heroes all the while confronting her own personal issues about whether she should possess One For All or not...her name: "Kokoro, Hana Kokoro"...this would be Hana's adventure of before, during and after how she lived being the bearer of One For All and would fight against the forces of both villains and Dark Heroes alike, during this time, unknown to her, All For One begins testing experiments on people that would transform them into certain creatures that would one day haunt the future...seeing the in-war between the heroes against the Dark Heroes, All For One decides to use that, as a good testing grounds to try out these certain creatures and evaluate whether or not they be deemed usual for the future possibly maybe and thus, the curtain unfolds and rises, the hero, the 5th holder of One For All, Hana Kokoro, begins waging war against the Dark Heroes, the dark embodiment of the heroic ideals themselves, all the while attending her 3rd and very last year at the high school that would one day become known, as the Hero Academia: U.A., see how the origins of the past affect the current flows of time within the present, see how both Hana and the other heroes in training of the times back then become pro heroes that would more or less be remembered later on, the hero Crimson Riot for example and of how they leave their respective marks on both history and fate.​

Last edited:
giphy.gif

BNHA?! I'm in!

I'm a tad bit confused, would this take place before or during Hana's third year at U.A?

All throughout, she meets the 4th wielder of One For All posing in secret, as a teacher and before, during and after the year at the school that will eventually become U.A., Hana will learn what it means to possess One For All and how to handle it.

Last edited:
All throughout, she meets the 4th wielder of One For All posing in secret, as a teacher and before, during and after the year at the school that will eventually become U.A., Hana will learn what it means to possess One For All and how to handle it.
So is that yes?

Also, not to hark on the details or anything. But wasn't it a requirement to possess a quirk in order to attend the hero course up until the year Deku started attending U.A?

So is that yes?

Also, not to hark on the details or anything. But wasn't it a requirement to possess a quirk in order to attend the hero course up until the year Deku started attending U.A?

Basically during and i did not know that, however thanks for telling me that, for now i can say that Hana does have a Quirk, you don't have to be Quirkless to receive One For All after all, considering All Might's mention of Shoto using it and possibly considering Mirio to pass it onto before meeting Izuku.

for now i can say that Hana does have a Quirk, you don't have to be Quirkless to receive One For All after all, considering All Might's mention of Shoto using it and possibly considering Mirio to pass it onto before meeting Izuku.
Alright, would you mind if I asked what type of quirk she's going to have?

Also, should probably make it clear that I am very interested in this.

Alright, would you mind if I asked what type of quirk she's going to have?

Also, should probably make it clear that I am very interested in this.

Hana's Quirk is called "Flower Power", she has the ability to both create and control flower related things such, as both pollen and nectar for examples, because of this, her fellow students and even her teachers if only subconsciously in the case of the latter, to their both eyes and ears when they both see and hear it in action, they downsize her, however, in truth, Hana's Quirk is actually called "Nature Itself" and like the name says, she can control all forms of nature itself, the very earth, the soil, the plants, the rocks and the trees, everything nature related is within her power to wield, she lies to the both students and teachers that do not know the true both strength and identity of her Quirk because she is shy about it and she doesn't want others to have different opinions about her, she prefers to remain both quiet and reserved throughout most of her life, not having an appearance that would stand out, preferring to remain both plain and subtle, having the appearance of a bookworm with glasses that likes to both attend to and is in charge of the school library, passing both everyone and everything day by day everyday, just trying to live a normal school life, focusing on her both studies and passing if not perfect grades, however, that all changes when she meets the 4th holder of One For All and receives it, of which enhances her Nature Itself Quirk.

P.S

Sorry for saying both so many times, i didn't know how to phrase Hana's Quirk properly. :[

Users who are viewing this thread

Back