• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

swamp fairy

na'vi princess 💙
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm looking for someone else who might be interested in this setting to bounce ideas off of. It is a fictional land ruled by powerful warlords/samurai, much like feudal Japan. Insert political intrigue, battles between clans/civil wars, arranged marriages, the emergence of demons/yokai or something of the nature, or perhaps evil spirits and dark magic?

I would like to play a small cast of characters, so someone else who isn't afraid to take on multiple roles is preferred.

Also, romance is a must. I love mxf and mxm pairings, bonus points for both.

Possible pairings:
bold
is my preferred role. if nothing is bolded, I have no preference. open to suggestions!
warlord's daughter x personal guard
two people from opposing clans
warrior x priestess
brothers in arms

-------------------------------------

about me:
I'm 28 and go by any pronouns.
I'm lazy lit I guess? I tend to mirror my partner and it depends on the scene and where my muse is, but I write at least 3+ paragraphs.
Preferably uses Discord for OOC chatter, and PMs for IC. Can be persuaded to use Google Docs.
I usually reply at least once every other day, or whenever I can. Sometimes I have time and energy to post multiple times a day in rapid fire, but sometimes I take a few days' break. If you give me that courtesy, I'll extend it back to you. :]

Faceclaims aren't by any means required, but if used, I prefer realistic. No anime.

about you:
18+
Be comfortable playing more than just one character, as we'll need a cast to keep things interesting.
Good grasp of grammar + post length
Bring your ideas to the table and plot with me! I'm open to hearing pretty much anything, though if it doesn't tickle my fancy, I'll let you know. This also goes the other way: just tell me if there's something you'd like to change.

word bank:
samurai | dark fantasy | low fantasy | political | arranged marriage | demons | ghosts | dark magic | war | horror | romance | angst | longing | historical drama | historical fantasy |enemies to lovers | forbidden love |supernatural | gritty | monsters | death

I'd love to create a story with you!
I don't mind MxM or MxF, in that order ;)
But I'm here for you, what's YOUR craving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back