What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dark Eden: Epilogue | Interest Check

Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

What had become of the Hero of Eden? Since his venture to the Throne of the Demon God alongside his companions, the paragon soon dubbed himself the Dark Hero of Eden, having dealt with the demon Astaroth by sealing him beneath the frozen lake of Cocytus, in a savage example of punic faith. Little did humanity know, having arisen from its two-hundred year sleep, that the Dark Age of Solitude had begun.

Vying for survival against the beasts, without the capacity to entreat the gods, who had disappeared, they disappeared until the Hero had returned. Having subsumed the demonic realms unto himself and rendered the gods low, wrought physically into the Astral Armaments upon his person, the Hero fashioned himself Ruler of Vragathia, a state melded together from the tattered remnants of the Five Great Nations as a means to vitiate the royal families of those now defunct nations.

Yet, humanity is not without hope: Yutera Kriemhild, former fiancé of the Hero, leads those former companions of the Hero before his fall lest he corrupt humanity forever more.
Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime
  4. Dystopian

Xethyrion

New User: Yukitera
Dark Eden
EPILOGUE
What had become of the Hero of Eden? Since his venture to the Throne of the Demon God alongside his companions, the paragon soon dubbed himself the Dark Hero of Eden, having dealt with the demon Astaroth by sealing him beneath the frozen lake of Cocytus, in a savage example of punic faith. Little did humanity know, having arisen from its two-hundred year sleep, that the Dark Age of Solitude had begun.

Vying for survival against the beasts, without the capacity to entreat the gods, who had disappeared, they disappeared until the Hero had returned. Having subsumed the demonic realms unto himself and rendered the gods low, wrought physically into the Astral Armaments upon his person, the Hero fashioned himself Ruler of Vragathia, a state melded together from the tattered remnants of the Five Great Nations as a means to vitiate the royal families of those now defunct nations.

Yet, humanity is not without hope: Yutera Kriemhild, former fiancé of the Hero, leads those former companions of the Hero before his fall lest he corrupt humanity forever more.
GRAND LORE
The official lore page of Dark Eden
CHARACTERS
An archive of characters & NPCs
COMMUNITY
Dark Eden's official Discord server
Remnants Soulbringer
ALLEGIANCE :
Aeslengard Empire & Eden
LEADER :
Yutera Kriemhild
HEADQUARTERS :
Cathedral of Yurtivel, Aeslengard
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE :
Redemption is futile. The Hero must be stopped with blood and steel, as his existence plagues all realms. Eradicate the Dark Hero of Eden and restore the moral of humanity. Destroy the totalitarian Vragathia Empire.

ABOUT THE SOULBRINGERS
The Soulbringer is a formal title of a member that belongs to this faction. Made up of former Heroes Guild members that fought alongside the renown Hero during the Age of Adventure, the Soulbringers seek to end their former companion's contemptible acts and restore humanity for good. They are forced to go act behind the shadows due to the world's hatred for Yutera Kriemhild, who was believed to have driven the Hero to madness—but alas, the truth couldn't disagree more as the stories have been fabricated.

Regalias of Qliphoth
ALLEGIANCE :
Sitra Achra & Vragathia Empire
LEADER :
The Dark Hero of Eden
HEADQUARTERS :
Empyreal Castle, Sitra Achra
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE :
To strengthen humanity through conflict. Abolish the divine and establish a system of meritocratic values under sovereign rulership.

ABOUT THE REGALIAS
Regalias, more formally known as the High Lords by those that worship their existence, are the companions of the Hero during his "dark" journey, which was a series of events that had occurred after his desertion from the Heroes Guild. Six of his allies followed his footsteps and aided him in his battle against the forces of Sitra Achra for 200 years, later becoming the High Lords of Sitra Achra that control the majority of the corrupted realm. They view the Soulbringers as the current peak of humanity's resistance, and views them as test subjects rather than archenemies.
GENERAL GUIDELINE
I. All players are permitted to two characters each. However, the deuteragonist will have solid limits.

II. The general roleplay rules are applied here. Meaning, maturity and reason will always hold triumphant in this roleplay. RPN rules are also applied here, naturally.

III. Literacy will be requested. An approximate 2-3 paragraphs per post would be preferable.

IV. Your character sheet will use the standard template that the roleplay will provide. Thus, please write your character on google drive. More information regarding character creation will be provided on a later date.

V. Joining the Discord server is a must. You do not have to be active on the server, but know that your presence is required for communication.

VI. Lastly, this is a detailed roleplay that me and NinetaiIsIX NinetaiIsIX are very passionate about. Please do not apply if you are one of those people that get bored easily. This will remain long-term for quite a while, as the story has many planned arcs.

The Hero of Eden will be played by me, Xethyrion Xethyrion [GM]

Yutera Kriemhild will be played by NinetaiIsIX NinetaiIsIX [CO-GM]

Please leave your interests below!​

Last edited:

ERode

In The Mirror
Yup, interested in trying this out. Got a question though.

> All players are permitted to two characters each. However, the deuteragonist will have solid limits.

So does that mean that only one of our characters will progress in power throughout the RP?

Xethyrion

Yup, interested in trying this out. Got a question though.

> All players are permitted to two characters each. However, the deuteragonist will have solid limits.

So does that mean that only one of our characters will progress in power throughout the RP?
The limits are being contemplated at the moment. The general issues comes from not wanting too many characters for the roleplay, due to the fact that this setting is meant for heavy dialogues and character building through the story. We'd prefer if players used their second slot for something more NPC, but I'll get to that once Nine and I make a full decision on it.

Progressing in power throughout the story will most likely remain for both slots. The current limits are the following:

The deuteragonist may not:

• Be one of the main figures for either factions. Meaning, they cannot be one of the "main" combatant force. This is especially strict for the Regalias, where there are only six High Lords.
• Cannot own an Astral Armament/Origin Infinitarium. (See lore page for more information regarding these items. Information about the Origin Infinitarium will be up soon.)

These two rules will remain true, but new additions may arise.

Questions will always be answered! Please leave them on this thread, and I'll get back to you shortly.​

ERode

In The Mirror
Considering the adversarial nature of the RP, how will PvP and character death be handled? Are there any particular rules or GM intervention present in such events, or is it just between the players when things go down?

Xethyrion

Considering the adversarial nature of the RP, how will PvP and character death be handled? Are there any particular rules or GM intervention present in such events, or is it just between the players when things go down?
The PvP aspect will be handled via earlier communication. It's a given that a Soulbringer cannot defeat a Regalia on a fair match against one another, so the scenario will be roughly planned out by either the two/three parties or have one of the GMs intervene and decide the outcome. Everything's about communication with us, so I'd prefer to have that instead of letting people go ham against each other's characters. We all know how that can end up.

Dice will not be used because power balancing is not the focal point of this roleplay. The story, dialogues, and characters will always be held more precious over "which character is stronger, Muse A or Muse B".

I am hoping that GM intervention won't be too frequent. But I won't hesitate to interfere if it's best that I nail the verdict.

Deaths are a difficult one to handle. One thing is absolute: if the owner of the character wants their character to meet their end in a particular scene, there will be nearly no exceptions and their wishes will be granted. The only time an exception will be made is if the reason is ridiculous or doesn't make sense. And if the owner of the character wishes to engage in a heated debate, we'll just have to hold a group vote to see if it's reasonable or not. And that'll be the final decree.

However, the GMs won't decide the death of your character UNTIL we get to the endgame. This doesn't mean we'll force deaths on characters near the end. We'll introduce an idea and if you would like that conclusion for your character, we go with that plan. Otherwise, we don't want to ruin your enjoyment, so you are free to decide your character's fate.

Yes, I have high hopes that this roleplay will meet its hoped conclusion, so I'll be doing my best to keep everyone interested through many different methods.

Hope that answers your questions! c:

Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian pomme pomme Aelia Aeldyne Aelia Aeldyne lunar_moth lunar_moth DrBezendrine DrBezendrine diracdelta diracdelta ERode ERode egregore egregore Reinhardt Reinhardt Sushi Muncher Sushi Muncher Xethyrion Xethyrion

Hello, everyone! Thank you all for your interest in our roleplay! <3:bishiesparklesl:
Before we begin, I would like to bring up a few notices to keep in mind:​
  • Please join our Discord server if you have not already. If you do not have a Discord account, make sure to register so we can invite you.​
    • We insist this because we would like to reach out to you and address any questions or concerns that you may have regarding the roleplay, and ensure
      a proper platform for communication in case of emergency. (What's not to love about a Discord RP server? Come join us in our conversations! :33:)​
  • This roleplay will be more active on the weekends due to the availability in our schedules. We will still post on weekdays, although not as frequently.​
Dark Eden will begin sometime between the 21st and 25th of February, so please make sure to keep an eye out for any updates!

Other than that, I hope you are well~ I'm looking forward to roleplaying with all of you!​
~ NinetaiIsIX 🌸           bongocatlove.gif

Xethyrion

We can accept three more people. Anymore would cause this roleplay to be unstable, so please apply if you're interested!

We will not be accepting new players after the 23rd of February.

Xethyrion

The characters archive is now up. If anyone else is interested in joining, please apply before the 23rd of this month!

Arknight

Vanity Exousia
Athanas Athanas Mqueserasera Mqueserasera ERode ERode Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian pomme pomme lunar_moth lunar_moth Meme Man Meme Man egregore egregore Reinhardt Reinhardt

we go again.

We won't be restarting, we'll be going from where we left off.

If you've lost interest - please tell me, otherwise feel free to continue writing for the following thread:

And anyone else who wishes to join us, we'll be accepting new players until 6/17 (GMT+9).

lunar_moth

✧・゚:* ♡♡♡ *:・゚✧
Oh, wonderful!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited. Could I trouble you for another invite to the discord server ? Thank youuu ^^

Users who are viewing this thread