• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dark DC, Dark Knight, all things DC

BlindedZombieBat

Come my Darklings ... lets go play

Hello all I am an avid DC fan in search of a good 1x1 dark and heavy Batman rp. The more blood the better! I am a very descriptive roleplayer though I do not expect the same level from my partners I just enjoy doing so. If anyone is at all interested or interested in any other dark, scary or otherwise fascinating roleplays please don't be a stranger. (unless that's your thing haha)

I typically play Harley, Ivy, Scarecrow, Bane and sometimes Joker as far as villains oh and Hugo Strange on occasion. As far as heros go, Im good with any variety of Robyn, Bruce Wayne or even batgirl if persuaded.

Really though if I am honest im such a fan ill happily write for any chatacter.

I typically play Harley, Ivy, Scarecrow, Bane and sometimes Joker as far as villains oh and Hugo Strange on occasion. As far as heros go, Im good with any variety of Robyn, Bruce Wayne or even batgirl if persuaded.

Really though if I am honest im such a fan ill happily write for any chatacter.
Do you write with OCs?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back