• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark Arts, Bad Role Models | a steampunk crime supernatural seinen?

Not sure what year it is exactly. The cities were constructed nearly 500 years prior, and not much has happened since, but before that was the War of The Fates, which ended in what was essentially the Apocalypse, though the Empire calls it The Revolution, as there was also a chain-reaction of technological advancement that resulted in the birth of what is now known as Magitek, which eventually came to inadvertently start the construction of the Empire’s last bastion, within and upon the Great Mountain: the 757 Hierarchical Cities.
I like it. I'm in. What year is it? I know you said steampunk/magical/urban, so I am trying to get a feel for it.

Not sure what year it is exactly. The cities were constructed nearly 500 years prior, and not much has happened since, but before that was the War of The Fates, which ended in what was essentially the Apocalypse, though the Empire calls it The Revolution, as there was also a chain-reaction of technological advancement that resulted in the birth of what is now known as Magitek, which eventually came to inadvertently start the construction of the Empire’s last bastion, within and upon the Great Mountain: the 757 Hierarchical Cities.
Well sounds interesting to me, so I'm in!

There is now a link to a lore thread in the first post under the OOC link in honor of all the players who thought this roleplay was something it’s not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back