• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dark and Spoopy Fandom and OC Plots for Your Consideration [OCxCanon, OCxOC]

Eldritch_Cat_Creature

Bug Collector. I Collect Bugs.
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello!

After a horrible few months, I am back from my impromptu hiatus and once again in search of roleplays ♡ If we were writing together before I had to dip, replies are in-progress and incoming (⚗ ˘ ⚗)

Please read through my ad and reach out if anything strikes your fancy. I look forward to hearing from you!

NOTE: Please do NOT comment on this thread. If you are interested in roleplaying, reach out through DMs.

ABOUT ME

• You can call me Eldritch or El
  • She/They
  • Pacific Standard Timezone
  • Ghost-Friendly, generally chill with whatever. If you ghosted before and want to pick back up again, feel free to hmu.
  • 15+ years writing experience.
  • Friendly! I love OOC chatter <3
  • I roleplay through DMs, email, or Discord

ABOUT YOU

• 21+, preferably 25+
  • Ghost-Friendly
  • Chill
  • Down to Vibe

ABOUT THE RP

• OCxCanon for Fandoms, OCxOC for Originals. I do not like CanonxCanon and don't write it.
  • Third-person
  • Past or Present-Tense
  • Literate!
  • I am down for any length. I love writing super descriptive and long replies, but I also love rapid-fire! Please note that the longer our replies, the longer it will take me to get them out.
  • M/F or F/F
  • We DOUBLE. I love writing multiple main characters, it's my jam!
  • We PLOT. Please do not reach out if you aren't down to plot with me, it's honestly my favorite part. I don't want to come up with everything, I want us to have a great time imagining a story together!
  • No slice-of-life or modern/realistic plots. Gimme angst, magic, horror, psychological, mystery, war, etc!

FANDOMS

• Number of hearts next to each fandom indicates how much I'm ~ vibin ~ with it at the moment.
  • Characters in [Brackets] are who I would like you to write for me
  • Unless otherwise indicated, I can write anyone for you.
  • For fandoms, I am still very interested in coming up with our own story! It doesn't have to be a full AU or anything, but I generally dislike plots where we just follow the book/movie/show exactly, just with our own characters thrown into the mix.
  • If characters are minors, THEY WILL BE AGED UP. Since I generally like gritty, angsty, and spoopy themes, I don't feel comfortable throwing children into the mix.

SHOWS/MOVIES/BOOKS:​
♡♡♡♡♡ Harry Potter [Sirius, Krum, OC]​
♡♡♡♡♡ House of the Dragon [Daemon, OC]​
♡♡♡♡ LOTR [Aragorn, OC]​
♡♡♡ Sandman [Corinthian, Hobb, OC]​
GAMES:​
♡♡♡♡♡ Divinity: Original Sin 2 [Fane, OC]​
♡♡♡♡♡ Baldur's Gate 3 [Astarion, OC]​
ANIME:​
♡♡♡♡♡ Death Note [L]​
♡♡ MHA [Aizawa, Shigaraki] (AU only, I'm super burnt out on this lmao)​
♡♡ Naruto [OC, probably?] (Super picky on this one since I already have multiple Naruto threads going)​

ORIGINAL PLOT: I have an original plot themed around time-traveling historical horror. I've already got a lot of content made for this, so please message if you'd like me to give you the low-down! The genres are psychological horror, historical fiction, cyberpunk, eldritch horror, and cosmic horror.

Otherwise, I am open to any original plots with horror themes!

PLEASE NOTE: FOR ORIGINAL PLOTS, I DO NOT USE REAL ACTUAL SERIAL KILLERS, CRIMINALS, OR WARS THAT HAPPENED WITHIN THE LAST 150 YEARS AS SETTINGS. I WILL NOT WRITE AN ACTUAL SERIAL KILLER FOR YOU. WE CANNOT USE THE HOLOCAUST AS A PLOT DEVICE. NO. NO NO NO. PLEASE DO NOT ASK. I HATE THAT I EVEN HAVE TO MAKE THIS NOTE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back