• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings dark and gay. [detailed]

plaguerat

in replay, you feel it happening all the time
sup
i'm seeking darker themed RPs that, are well, gay as fuck, my friends.
i'll do mxm, fxf, non-binary, trans, etc.
just sign me up for the queer train.

i'm 29, meme trash, literate to advanced yet capable of casual roleplays if that's yer thing.
i love ooc and making F R I E N D S.
i have depression and anxiety so you must be patient with me.

i have a list of pairings and ideas in a google doc to share, so just comment or PM me for that shit.
but have a word bank,

➶➶➶➶➶ idea&word вαик ➷➷➷➷➷
{semi-colon abuse ahead because it looks cooler than a comma in this list.}
themes; angst; slow burn; psychological; gritty & dark; macabre; slight fluff; survival; thriller; mystery; the human psyche; beasts; revenge; moralistic complexities; phobias; toxicity; musically inspired; romance; platonic; mental illness (but only if played accurately); addiction; death; noire; mafia & crime; gangs; fallout verse; metro verse; the last of us verse; pandemics; rivalry; twists on classic themes/tropes; fate; mythos; war; dystopias under the guise of utopias; horror; Cthulhu-loid; plague; difficult decisions; making my OC's life a living hell

i have writing samples should you desire them!
i may ask you for a sample~​

Last edited:
bump
you can't stop the gayness, it was always burnin' since the world's been turnin'

hope ur all well
casual bump because i need sum gay angst in my life

Gay Pride GIF by MOODMAN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back