• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐™™๐™–๐™ง๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™˜๐™ )) ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

โ˜… โ˜† โ˜… WELCOME !
i'm malks and since i've finally gotten some more free time, i decided to search for a few new roleplays! please ignore my post layout - i'm stuck on mobile rn and can't make anything fancier. that aside, i have been roleplaying for 8-9 years, i think. though, most of those years were me making absolutely horrendous warrior cats ocs and mary sues (one of my very first ocs was a girl who was too beautiful and got bullied for it, so she ran away crying.... and then got hit by a bus and DIED. so yes, i was terrible ๐Ÿ˜ญ). ajsjndfd i like to think i'm a semi-decent roleplayer nowadays. i love pretty much every genre there is - realistic, crime, fantasy, horror, supernatural, etc. the only genres i'm not really interested in are apocalypse settings and slice of life. before we jump into plots and such, here are some things to know;;
  • i run on central european time.
  • english is not my first language, so mistakes happen now and then - on that point, i only type lowercase for the Aesthetique. i swear i have decent grammar outside of ooc.
  • i'm 19 but my parents still make me sit at the kids table during family parties โœŒ๐Ÿ˜” that said, please be at least 17+.
  • i usually reply once a week, but it can def take longer than that.i will try to let you know if it will take a while, but please keep in mind i'm pretty much irl! on your end, i really don't mind how long it takes you to reply tbh. i'm very patient!
  • super ghost friendly.
  • i tend to write 3-4 paragraphs on the minimum, but i can write entire novels when the scene calls for it. please be able to write around that amount, too!
  • platonic and family plots are very much welcome.
  • i'm super down for doublings or 1x1x1 plots.
  • i'm flexible when it comes to romance - mxm, fxf, nbxany, mxf, i love them all! lgbt+ characters are also very much welcomed!!
  • while this is def not a must, i'm v chatty oocly, so i love chatting about non-roleplay related things and sending memes/vines/moodboards about our ocs back and forth. no pressure, though!
  • if we ever roleplayed together and things didn't work out for any reason, don't be afraid to send me a pm! i'd def be down to revive old rps, start new ones or just chat. c:
with that out of the way, let's move on to roleplay!
enemies to friends to lovers * lovers to enemies * friends to almost lovers * heartbreaking angst and tooth-rotting fluff * hurt and comfort * bittersweet endings * happy endings * vampires * creepy vibes * 70s/80s/90s vibes * mafia * hitmen * murder mysteries * angels and demons * found/adopted family * characters being so close to a happy end but being a second too late * love triangles of any kind * unrequired love * very much required love but both of the characters being too dumb to realise the other wants them too * underdogs getting revenge * crime * spies * witches * asshole charas being dragged kicking and screaming into caring for others * revolution * siblings being asshats together * heists * gentlemen thieves * experiments gone wrong * supernatural being hunters * possession * ghosts * historical fantasy * dark academia * lovecraftian * ancient horrors * slow burn * exploring characters/internal monologues
here are some ideas i have for plots - most of these are bare-bone, but hopefully we can develop them together. if you have any plots of your own, please don't hesitate to send them to me!
  • ch1 is a mobster/criminal/spy/etc who's killed somebody imporant and now their life is on the line. ch2 is the child of the person they killed and in a moment of weakness, ch1 takes them with them. ch2 obvs hates ch1, but slowly they develop a child/parent relationship.
  • or a historical fantasy version: ch2 is the child of the king/queen, while ch1 is the royal bodyguard. but Uh Oh, the king and queen got killed in a violent coup and now the royal family's rivals want ch2 dead. ch1 flies with ch2 into the night and hide somewhere far away. maybe ch2 wants to avenge their parents and take the throne, so ch1 teaches them how to fight? please,, i can just imagine soem buff ass bodyguard giving a tiny child a sword and being like 'you gotta avenge them'
  • ch1 is a saint/hero/somebody imporant who has been blessed with immortality by the head god. ch2, a god beneath the head god, absolutely abhors ch1 and wants them dead - however, no matter how many times they kill ch1, they always come back to taunt them. the head god refuses to take back their gift, so ch2 is just,,, constantly being mocked by a puny human. i just want them to be this video smh. this could fit p much any setting, but i can def see it being in some ancient greek type of world!
  • two conmen decide to do a potentially life-ending plot where they try to outcon a devil lord
  • ch1 and ch2 are two hitmen who hate each other and are forced to go on an assignement together. bonus points if they have to pretend to be a couple anjajnfd.
  • something to do with supersoldiers or people with superpowers being experimented on? i know, cheesy, but i love that trope.
  • a fallen angel and a demon chilling together.
  • ch1 and ch2 are fiancees/spouses/romantic partners and very much in love. but in reality, ch1 is a superhero and ch2 is a supervillain - and neither of them are aware of each other's secret identities.
  • ch1 is a human who's in a very dark place. one day, ch2 appears, claiming to be their guardian angel and here to help them. thing is, though, ch2 is not an angel at all - but a demon pretending to be one to gain ch1's soul. i can imagine ch1 being just absolutely chaotic and ch2 struggling to keep their facade, while also having to do some work as ch1's 'guardian angel'.
  • ch1 and ch2 are siblings, the kids of a crime lord. they were pretty close as children, but slowly became rivals as they grew up and started to see each other as competition. they can hardly stay in the same room together without arguing. hoever, their parents suddenly get killed by a rival and the criminal organisation gets taken over - the two siblings are forced to work together to avenge their family, all while trying to stay alive while their former criminal organisation is out for their blood + maybe the sibligns could even be twins??
  • ch1 is the most well-known superhero in the city, while ch2 is a supervillain and their greatest rival. during one of their fights, ch2 offers ch1 to join the dark side - and to their surprise, ch1 accepts.
  • an angel and demon being forced to work together + bonus points if the demon is very serious and do-by-the-demon-rules, all while the angel is a chaotic crackhead running around randomly blessing people.
  • ch1's parents have been killed by a crime lord and has sworn to avenge them. to help them, they hire ch2, a hitman + maybe the two could not get along at all, but are forced to work together bcs of revenge/money.
  • ch1 is a rich kid who's just done some minor crime. to teach them a lesson, their parents force them to work a minimum wage job - ch2 is a very much not rich kid working there and is tasked with showing them the ropes. karens and customer service/retail shenanigans ensue.
  • something teen wolf-esque or wayhaven chronicles inspired? or maybe baby driver?
  • ch1 is a famous actor/criminal/idol/singer, known by many. little do people know, though, that ch1 has a twin living in obscurity - ch2. ch2 decides to murder ch1 and take their place. things seem to be going well and nobody suspects a thing, until ch3 comes around. ch3 is ch1's biggest rival, coming back from hospitalisation/studying/travel - and they notice something isn't quite right.
  • a group of criminals gets away with a massive heist and at the end of it, they promise to never contact each other again or talk about what happened - until years later, one of the criminals starts to open brag about what they did. now, the rest of the criminals have to get together again to get rid of them. thing is, it won't be easy; the tattletale criminal has reached a pretty high place in the underworld during all these years and getting to them isn't a piece of cake. plus, maybe there could be some leftover tension from all those years ago in the group...? anyways, i would love to double up for this or to have a small group!
here are some fandoms i'm open to roleplaying - note, however, that i only play as ocs. sorry!
  • vtm:b
  • bloodborne
  • assassin's creed
  • hunter x hunter
  • dragon age
  • dorohedoro
  • dishonored
  • thief (video games)
  • tokyo ghoul

Last edited:
added a few more plots !

Last edited:
would you be interested in something based very loosely off of daisy jones & the six? basically, two musicians in the 70s that ~hate each other have incredible creative chemistry together and have to write an album/tour the album together. there's just a ton of angsty chemistry. any pairing is totally great (especially queer)! but like if u hate the idea i won't be upset ksjahf;gnafg

Hello Hello!

I'm highly interested in

ch1 and ch2 are two hitmen who hate each other and are forced to go on an assignement together. bonus points if they have to pretend to be a couple plot line!

But also have a small Idea for an Academia sort of thriller, horror romance of sorts. With Mystery and murder all surrounded an awful obsession

BNY BNY i actually haven't read that book so i'm not completely sure if here's a certain vibe to it you want to see - but if you don't mind me not having read the book, then i would def be down to send you a pm? asnsdj i absolutely adore 70s vibes + enemies being forced to work together so it sounds right up my alley!

xXMisfitzXx xXMisfitzXx aa great!! i'll send you a pm as soon as i can!

Hi! I'm loving a lot of these plots you have but the one that jumps out to me most is the historical fantasy one about the royal heir and their bodyguard! If you're willing, I'd like to PM you about it and exchange a few ideas surrounding it because it's given me some inspiration c: Thank you

TheWaffleLord TheWaffleLord aa def feel free to send me a pm about it!! i actually have some mini ideas about that plot myself, so i would be down to exchange them and brainstorm something up! c:

Hi! Would you be interested in an academia type rp? I dont know how to describe it, but i'm a sucker for old-style private academies with uniforms and stuff, but maybe more sinister or fantasy themed?

Lotte Lotte oohh i would def be interested!! i love academia + mystery vibes, especially with fantasy! i'll def send you a pm when i can and we can brainstorm something up! c:

ch1 and ch2 are two hitmen who hate each other and are forced to go on an assignement together. bonus points if they have to pretend to be a couple anjajnfd.

ch1's parents have been killed by a crime lord and has sworn to avenge them. to help them, they hire ch2, a hitman + maybe the two could not get along at all, but are forced to work together bcs of revenge/money.

i dont mean to scurry on in here outta the blue but if ur looking for a ch2,,
๐Ÿ‘€

Users who are viewing this thread

Back