• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Apologies for the delay

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai can I make a roll to see if E'Lania remembers any cave or ruins around the area?
You don’t have roll. If you’d like to know the ruins, they’ve been there for several millennia. None have opened them. The ruins are several destroyed stone structures. In the center of the structures, worn stone steps descend to two massive double doors. The doors have ornate carvings of smiths forging weapons and heroes killing demons with them.

You don’t have roll. If you’d like to know the ruins, they’ve been there for several millennia. None have opened them. The ruins are several destroyed stone structures. In the center of the structures, worn stone steps descend to two massive double doors. The doors have ornate carvings of smiths forging weapons and heroes killing demons with them.
So she wouldn’t know what they are actually are? Just double checking

Alright, my response was a bit prompted especially considering what my character was trying to remember ealier, so hopefully it won't be an issue that I made it a bit earlier than usual. Now to give everyone a proper chance to respond.

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving on Tuesday for Indianapolis for GenCon, and won't be back home until the following Tuesday. I am bringing my laptop with me, but I will not have the same free time to be able to post once the convention starts up on Thursday.

Just to let everyone know, I'm leaving on Tuesday for Indianapolis for GenCon, and won't be back home until the following Tuesday. I am bringing my laptop with me, but I will not have the same free time to be able to post once the convention starts up on Thursday.
That's fine, not like we haven't waited longer. Have fun out there!

Thanks! I'm looking forward to running several games of Robotech and Exalted. Lots of fun every year that I can afford to go.

That’s awesome! Enjoy! We’ll be here when you’re back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back