• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dark Ages of Taeral - D&D 5e (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Will combat from here on out be any different? If I recall, you planned on progressively changing how the combat would work, right?
I think that it will depend on the engagement. There will be combats that will be turn-by-turn for sure. Some we will just need to know a specific outcome and so I might not bog them down with a turn-by-turn engagement.

It will be variable for sure to keep things moving a bit faster.

Short rule question: Since opportunity attacks are melee only if I'm not mistaken, I can't use my bow - is there a way for me to draw a weapon during the reaction, or is my only real option to punch him?

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai question about the spell "Acid Splash", how do you as a GM prefer to handle that spell? Specifically, is the acid something that is created by the spell or just an effect of the spell (thus, for instance, does it remain after the spell is used? Can the acid affect, say, a door it falls on?)

I found his through IC, don't shoot me for not looking for an interest check. meek people noises
Is there perchance room for one more? I was just curious, mainly...

Fair enough. If a spot ever does open up, keep me in mind, perhaps?
Or don't, not my concern if you do or don't, after all. Take care, and thanks for not smiting me! :P

Short rule question: Since opportunity attacks are melee only if I'm not mistaken, I can't use my bow - is there a way for me to draw a weapon during the reaction, or is my only real option to punch him?
No it has to be a melee weapon. I was reading it over and over.

Sorry I stepped on your opportunity attack and took the acid splash.

WlfSamurai WlfSamurai question about the spell "Acid Splash", how do you as a GM prefer to handle that spell? Specifically, is the acid something that is created by the spell or just an effect of the spell (thus, for instance, does it remain after the spell is used? Can the acid affect, say, a door it falls on?)
It can effect more than the target if it makes sense. I’m assuming that you as a caster are able to position it well enough as it is usually contained, in general, though.

Last edited:
LOL. Sorry. Should have been contained. Fixed. Basically, you’re able to keep it contained as much or as little as you need.

Ah ok. So I surmize then that means with the "the acid actually exists" version, as opposed to the "the acid is just the spell's effect" version.

Excellent XD

He hears what you said, but the man in the trees might still be a threat, so he's focused on him, and will let you chew out Athaclenna for getting stabbed.

I would like to apologize for slipping up in my previous two posts and accidentally making them in first person. Force of habit.

I would like to apologize for slipping up in my previous two posts and accidentally making them in first person. Force of habit.
Absolutely no need to apologize. I know I write to “you” which sometimes makes it feel weird to write in the third-person, but all points of view are welcome.

Absolutely no need to apologize. I know I write to “you” which sometimes makes it feel weird to write in the third-person, but all points of view are welcome.
Nah, has nothing to do with that. It’s just that I’m usually a first person roleplayer, só in the rare instances when I try to play in third person I sometimes slip. You have no fault in this :)

Nah, has nothing to do with that. It’s just that I’m usually a first person roleplayer, só in the rare instances when I try to play in third person I sometimes slip. You have no fault in this :)
Yeah, I’m similar. At the table I RP in the first-person. I struggled a long time with this here, actually. Am writing prose or RPing? It took awhile to square it. On top of that, I have very strong views about running games, which doesn’t help.

Blargaristic Blargaristic , bump for introducing yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back