• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

Yeah,so far,the only wars are the Guin-Crystallite War and the Guin Civil War.Both are fought by Guins,lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Btw,it's time to make this more systematic and add some mechanics

I would like to suggest a time system(that limits the time for a player to react to a situation,so that there wouldn't be instant diplos,which i even do myself,lol),an army movement system(so that there wouldn't be instant transport),National unity(which causes a nation to surrender when it's too low),National focuses(which the nation strives to achieve as part of their main goal),Production(which limits the number of equipment that can be produced a month),National Spirits(to make this game more realistic,adds buffs),Manpower(which limits the number of soldiers you can conscript),Research slots(which I said earlier),Army mechanics(like organization,morale and speed),Provinces(which you can garrison with soldiers or attack),Supplies(which limits your combat ability),Conscription laws and economic laws

Yeah,that's a lot of mechanics,definitely deserves it's own thread

Those things seem fine, as long as your careful that they don't infringe on the our ability to create a story. I don't know what you intend for this RP, though, but right now it seems very story-driven and I really like that.

That seems to be the direction we are going, I dunno. We might wait until it gets more apparent what the best option is.

Btw,I suggest a tech tree system(which is created by the player himself to give them more freedom,yet moderated to prevent mary sues)

I like that idea, almost like the Civilizations board game. Would we be able to change it if it proves too inferior to other trees?

Depends on what Comrade thinks

Btw,@Comrade Wubzin ,I think I saw you mentioning some npc nations in the rp,do you mind to give out their locations so that we know where they are?

Just mentioning,the Fuhrer would die halfway in the world war(if it really happens),and his adoptive daughter would take over as the new Fuhrer

@Nyq i just wanted to post the whole information about my empire on the overview so peeps wont get confused. Like "what the f is that? Who the f is that? Who am i?

Got that idea from hoi4,lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back