• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Dark Age of Empires(still accepting rp-ers)

Btw,what should we do about the eliminated nations.Should we just simply wipe them off the world(that's too unrealistic),let someone else control them,or just stage a coup and make them neutral factions?

just give the inactive people a week, some may have real life things to do. and i vote to let the giants in

Just saying,EVERY nation is Eidan receives a Nazi comrade event

Just sent the comrade to your empire.Waiting for the response

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered mentioning that nazi comrades are sent to all empires in one post

@Comrade Wubzin Can You Use One Of My Characters For The Undead When You Are Gonna Reply?

Trekno

-Former Part Of The Royalty

-Cousin Of Luthar

-Stole 2 Artifacts That Helps Him Raise And Control The Undead

-Necromancer

More Info In The Overview Tab

@Wickedkent

Just a suggestion,if we are posting info about our nations in the overview tab,why not we post our national focuses(which the gm will decide how many turns it would take) and also a few research slots(which the host would also decide how many turns it would take,the number of slots is determined by how technological-oriented is a nation)?

Btw,I think I would focus more on the NSRG now(it seems more fun playing Nazis rather than imperialists with closed borders). @Comrade Wubzin ,are we able to have a few puppet states of our own,as the Nazi Guin policy seems to favor it than to just annex a territory?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back