• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Daredevil x Elektra...with a Twist [And other RP's]

santialessio

𝕾𝕻𝕼𝕽
Note: This is based on the Netflix iteration of the characters, not the comics. Also, Season 2 spoilers. You must have watched the first two seasons of Daredevil, but no other lore is necessary.

Daredevil thought that it was just another adventurous night with Elektra when they broke into the mansion of Rosco Sweeney, the man who killed his father. In the television show, Daredevil refuses to kill Rosco and Elektra abandons him, only for them to re-meet years later. What if in this alternative timeline, Matt Murdock kills Rosco and Elektra consequently abandons her mission with Stick. The two of them would remain together. If anyone is interested in this highly specific roleplay, I would like to incorporate Foggy (I know some people don't like him), Karen, and Fisk or Punisher as NPCs (or we could potentially double up). It would begin in the moment that Matt kills Rosco instead of being adamant against it. This roleplay would definitely consider Matt's Catholic beliefs versus Elektra's sadistic ones. We could go anywhere with this story line. It could be a romance. They could become mortal enemies. We could emphasize the Hand and Blue Sky or ignore it. Anything's cool. I just find Elektra to be a really endearing character.

I would be willing to role play as either Matt or Elektra. And, yet again, we could double up.

Requirements
  1. Every response should be at least four lines, preferably longer. I like to do roleplays that read like stories.
  2. I appreciate good grammar. Perfection is not necessary, but proper use of quotations and punctuation is preferable.
  3. The person must stay true to the original material to an extent. We can change a lot but it would be a shame if Matt wasn't Catholic or if Foggy became a doctor.
I'd also be interested in various other roleplays. This is just one I have an interest for. I like fantasy, adventure, romance and especially superheroes. I'm down for almost any superhero plots (including comics).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back