Dappi, he who serves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orikanyo

Do you hear it? The screams of Gacha salt?
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

ShedinjaM3_zps809c6197.png

"Don't stare at my back to long! You might just lose your soul!"

*Nickname: "You may call me Dappi."

Pokemon: Sheninja #292

Type(s): Ghost *Bug

Nature: Adamant

*Birthday: 04/27 the day he arrived at the shrine in Laverre town.

*Long-term Goal/Dream: "To better serve my lady in all her endeavors, and to expand the shrine!"

*Quotes from your character: "Do I eat? Child, of course I do! I EAT LITTLE CHILDREN!!" "I'd say you only live once, but hey, not everyone can be me." "Serving a goddess of life... Sometimes the irony makes me think."

Personality: "Sometimes life gives you lemons, sometimes you make lemonade out of them and life comes over and drinks all of it. The trick is to plan ahead for such things, and spike the lemonade." Life can send many things your way, and sure it can get abit tiring to always fight against it. But to Dappi this is simply the way life works, there will always be another mountain to climb, another boulder to push, another thorny tree to cut down. But one must always persevere, lest you fall victim to your own self doubt! "Pray long and hard, the goddess of life cares for you all ever so deeply, surely you could return the favor no?" You might be thinking he is simply trying to sell his goddess to people.. well.. in truth you are absolutely right. In fact he is trying to sell his goddess to people, and all the fine goods he has made in her image and glory! Beaded necklaces "channeling" the power of life! Small tags to help one ward off disease! Scented candles with her holy symbol upon them! Candies shaped like Xerneas' horns! And all other wondrous little things to promote healthy and happy lives! In truth, one might say. "Isn't selling your goddess like that kinda... bad?" Well in truth... maybe. But as Dappi sees it the shrine is not going to be able to stand up just on donations alone, it must be bigger, BETTER then the other shrines if the true powers of life shall prevail! Of course this means he is also willing to do his part in the upcoming peace keeping mission! *Bio: Born twice, once as a nincada, once again as a shedninja. Of his past life he has no recollection, he was born once again into a body that is but a shell of what it was. A shadow of a true entity... he was but a ghost without a name or a place to call home, for this reason he wandered. In fact he wandered far far beyond the land he was born, through city after city, through forest after forest. Never knowing for years where he was or what his purpose was... he felt as if everything was taken from him... but he could feel no pain, no saddness or regret... He was hollow, left with nothing. For years he wandered... until he wandered upon Laverre city, a place that bewildered him with the calls of life and peace. A city of beauty beyond a murky swamp. This place he called home, this is the place he started anew, building his own life back from the shadow of another who abandoned him. The husk became filled with life again and was no longer just a wandering ghost... For that he owes one person, a person, no a goddess whom he swore to serve until the end of his days. His life is different from then, but then again, life is what you make of it. And he shall make it as happy as he can, for others, himself and most importantly his goddess! "Come one come all, be blessed with good fortune and healthy love lives with his wonderful necklace! Blessed by Xerneas herself!"

Updated throughout the role-play

Rivals: "In life there is no such thing as a rival, only obstacles to overcome!"

Friends: Everybody is a friend, in a way.

Crushes: "Praise be to Xerneas!" not so much a crush, but more of a sheer sense of adoration and servitude.

Intimate Relationships: none so far.

*Magical Item: Luck incense

Ability: Wonder guard: Only able to be hit by super effective attacks. (Ghost, Dark, Flying, Rock, Fire)

Move Set: Phantom force Mind reader Heal block Confuse ray

TM: Protect

Clothing:
latest

"Money doesn't buy happiness, it meerly makes it come faster~!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure what happened to the formatting here . . . but thanks for moving it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back