• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Dapper's Dumb Doodles

"009 Soda Drive" - Some colorscheme stuffies. noshe'snotactuallybluenormallyaaaah
009SodaDrive[10-1].png

Rivsie my Kaldorei necromancer ^_^
KaldoreiOfTheDarkGrey[19-6].png

A villain when he was a little boy!
DapperLad[2-8].png

One of my OC's as his neopet... form.. shape- Neopets are so nostalgic to me ;v;
AmoTheGelert[19-7].png

Wow the Mr. Robot one is good because I could tell who it was before you revelealed it o.o. The rest of your drawings are amazing as well *_*

Wow the Mr. Robot one is good because I could tell who it was before you revelealed it o.o. The rest of your drawings are amazing as well *_*
thank you so much ;A; I see a lot of mistakes in the portrait now, but I'm glad he still looks like him! :D

Wahh, amazing stuff~! I love your semi realistic style. Your attention to anatomy, armor, animals, and backgrounds is so nice! Can't wait to see more ♥ ♥ ♥

Wahh, amazing stuff~! I love your semi realistic style. Your attention to anatomy, armor, animals, and backgrounds is so nice! Can't wait to see more ♥ ♥ ♥

Aw- ty ;A;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back