• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Dapper's Dumb Doodles

DapperCat

HELP I'M A CAT
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I am a cat and I draw. NOT HAVING THUMBS WILL NOT HOLD ME BACK.
ThickSomberEmperorshrimp-size_restricted.gif

Anyway hello!

Here are things I have made. I'll not put in the super old stuff- but I'll start with uploading those I like from 2016. Then when I get to 2018 I'll just upload everything ~v~. Anyway I hope some people maybe like my thumbless scribbles of doom.

-----------------

One of my OC's, Bhaltair
goldenpaladin.png

Sketch commission, OC does not belong to me
HelenaWoWCommissionv2.png

A durgon
BigDurgon.png

Beep boop more stuff. o3o

Elliot Alderson (Mr. Robot)
ODETOMRROBOT.png

(Malyna, one of my OC's.)
A Calm Stroll.png

(Gift sketch for a super awesome RPer and their Sylvari hunk.)
Karadoch.png

I was asking if you were the jesus of drawing
the first coming of drawing christ
the son of the drawing father

O-oh... #>_<# My bad, I'm dumb- uhm... thanks? ;_; I'm really not that good at all though. But thank you >A<

Please don't crucify me.

OMG I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR ART PLS TEACH ME

That may have been a bit... aggressive, sorry

HELLO IT'S OKAY I HAVE CLAWS AND I WILL USE THEM IF NEED BE. I AM NOT THAT GOOD BUT UH IF YOU EVER HAVE A SPECIFIC QUESTION I CAN HELP YOU MAYBE I DON'T KNOW. IEEE. #>v>#

There's like covered nudity in this post, can someone inform me what the limit is on what can be displayed? The ones below should be more than safe, it shows nothing, but I'd like to know. I only saw in the rules that NSFW could be spoken about but not searched for in RP, but that doesn't really cover art hehe. Or I'm super blind ofc. ;v; .... Which I am.

My first realism picture that I am very proud of o3o.
Experienced.png

Older RP piece, not my OC.
NotAWarhoundColor.png

Another RP inspired piece (Female iz mine~)
007heaven.png

Same female from above, Quinn, in a diff. setting :3 <3
boyaahcolor.png

Another OC of mine, Rivsie o3o
CurledUpRivsie.png

Are you selling art or just drawing it? XD I've hoped for a person to say "Oh yes, I'll draw a character for absolutely no charge at all!" On here but everyone is selling art :l

Are you selling art or just drawing it? XD I've hoped for a person to say "Oh yes, I'll draw a character for absolutely no charge at all!" On here but everyone is selling art :l

Unfortunately I do do commissions, not requests. I am a freelance artist after all. ;v; Sorry

*Continually stabs Dapper with sharpie*
Lord, why do you forsake us?
For i am your subject, Dresus (drawing jesus)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back