• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Digital Dapper's Dumb Doodles

"I love you little one" - Malyna, one of my OC's, with Sammy, one of my cat-kids. <3
ILoveYouLittleOne[11-04].png

One of my new favorite pieces, my character Quinn, but then as 'Q' for Fyuri's Smited RP~.
HappyNaps[04-06].png

GabrysiaofEllander[23-06].png

This was for Xemanorth Xemanorth 's Witcher RP- unfortunately that one didn't take off, :(

but another one did! Check out his great RP here:

We got a good group going but more people would be nice, you don't need to know about the world's lore you can learn and we can help. :3

Wl9529i.png

Epic :)

Though there's just one teensy thing I noticed...
The collarbone goes out far. On to the middle of the deltoid, even.

As you see by this very unfortunately skinny lady, the collarbone surprisingly goes up to the top of the shoulder bone, which would be where the highest point of the shoulder (usually) is. :)

GTY_collar_bone_sk_150617_16x9_992.jpg

Hope this helped a little bit. ^_^ Human anatomy is super, super, super hard. I'm still learning about how to draw it, myself. References work wonders, and though it feels really weird, I usually end up taking pics of myself for reference. That way I can get the exact right pose, no matter the drawing...

I digress though. Your art is really lovely, and I'm always pleased whenever a new drawing of yours surfaces. :) hope to see more in the future!! <3

Epic :)

Though there's just one teensy thing I noticed...
The collarbone goes out far. On to the middle of the deltoid, even.

As you see by this very unfortunately skinny lady, the collarbone surprisingly goes up to the top of the shoulder bone, which would be where the highest point of the shoulder (usually) is. :)

GTY_collar_bone_sk_150617_16x9_992.jpg

Hope this helped a little bit. ^_^ Human anatomy is super, super, super hard. I'm still learning about how to draw it, myself. References work wonders, and though it feels really weird, I usually end up taking pics of myself for reference. That way I can get the exact right pose, no matter the drawing...

I digress though. Your art is really lovely, and I'm always pleased whenever a new drawing of yours surfaces. :) hope to see more in the future!! <3

Thank you so much for the advice! I do these days try to get a reference, but I sadly admit I still don't do it nearly enough! But you're absolutely right, the line stretches too far! So thank you ❤️ I'll keep this in mind in future drawings!!

Thank you so much for the advice! I do these days try to get a reference, but I sadly admit I still don't do it nearly enough! But you're absolutely right, the line stretches too far! So thank you ❤ I'll keep this in mind in future drawings!!
No problem :)
There's actually this really neat Youtuber I watch that helped me a lot with stuff like that. He doesn't exactly teach you how to draw well... But he does teach you how to LEARN to draw well. He's got some really good vids, lots of tips about how to look at your references in a good way.
And he comes on super strong XD His persona is really... Something. Don't be pushed away by the titles, he does give good advice. You don't even have to follow all of it to get some good stuff outta it. I certainly don't. He talks about how to get into the art industry quickly, and I'm not planning to even go into the art industry as a career, so..

Thanks for listening to my rambling XP Weird plug of a person done. I'll leave you to your stuff!

Last edited:
No problem :)
There's actually this really neat Youtuber I watch that helped me a lot with stuff like that. He doesn't exactly teach you how to draw well... But he does teach you how to LEARN to draw well. He's got some really good vids, lots of tips about how to look at your references in a good way.
And he comes on super strong XD His persona is really... Something. Don't be pushed away by the titles, he does give good advice. You don't even have to follow all of it to get some good stuff outta it. I certainly don't. He talks about how to get into the art industry quickly, and I'm not planning to even go into the art industry as a career, so..

Thanks for listening to my rambling XP Weird plug of a person done. I'll leave you to your stuff!
Recently stumbled onto that YouTuber myself, he does have good ideas if you can get past his in your face personality lol. Sometimes it's a little distracting when I'm legitimately trying to watch and learn something lol

Recently stumbled onto that YouTuber myself, he does have good ideas if you can get past his in your face personality lol. Sometimes it's a little distracting when I'm legitimately trying to watch and learn something lol
I totally get that, lolol. I wasn't a huge fan at first because of that... But once it actually clicked that it was all just for the sake of comedy, I warmed up to it.

I don't personally mind as much. I'm not super hardcore in my learning or anything, so the bits of comedy mixed in here and there help to keep my attention and give me a chuckle.

I can definitely see how that would be not great for a lot of people though.

Are you selling art or just drawing it? XD I've hoped for a person to say "Oh yes, I'll draw a character for absolutely no charge at all!" On here but everyone is selling art :l
So you know, it's rude to ask someone to do art for free. I know you didn't ask but in a roundabout way you did.

So you know, it's rude to ask someone to do art for free. I know you didn't ask but in a roundabout way you did.

It's okay! At least from my side it is. They are free to ask, and they understood when I said I couldn't do it! <3

Did I see hissy about it? Curse you internet text!

That's good, you better get used to it. It happens a lot. Y.Y

No it's okay! I just think it's always fine to ask. There's a saying from my home-country that's "you've already got a no, but you can always get a yes." Meaning that there's nothing to lose if you ask. It only becomes a problem if someone gets angry, or asks 'why WON't you do it for free?' I've been very lucky to only have received understanding or just silence when I say I cannot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back