• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Dantir Characters

Vulpes

sentient fox
(Name)

Name:
Nickname:
Appearance:
Personality
Gadgets/gear(just so that people can't make up having convenient items in the moment, if your character has picked up items IC then specify, I will not allow having items that were not mentioned before.):
Back story:
Ic: Dantir: cyberpunk

Last edited:
Police Information Sheet

Name: Luxx Grende
Nickname: Transit
Appearance:
9d3597291b655767055a9d75a2159628--character-concept-art-character-design.jpg
Personality: He's very meticulous in everything that has to do with work. Other than that, he's a very chill friendly guy who loves talking to people. He has a problem with being too talkative, but that's fine. he loves interactions with people, and he's not afraid to tick the bigger guy off. Not much of a ladies man, but that wont stop him from trying. He prefers robot company over people, but wont shun people and is always looking for a good conversation.
Gadgets/gear:
Clothes | Full body plasma resistant jumpsuit w/ integrated backpack, KERT All purpose HUD goggles, Exo-frame plasma resistant w/ magnetic sole boots and magnetic gloves.
Weapons |
edon-guraziu-bra-concept.jpg
(Live Fire Weapon)(Including 7 Extra 24 Round Magazines)(Currently Not On Him)
kris-thaler-357magnumtactical3.jpg
(Plasma Fire Weapon)(Including 5 Extra Drums of .357 Plasma Rounds)
Extra Gear | Small Tablet, Magnetic E.M.P Charges, Deployable Wrist Shield (Protects from Plasma Damage) and about $2000 worth of cash. Also has 1 Hard-Drive holding Personal Data Like digital birth Certificate, Passport, Gun Registration License, etc. and his apartment key.
Back story: Born to a single mother in the slums of the world, he began running at the age of 6. When I say running, I mean smuggling, trafficking, whatever you want to call it. He ran to feed his mother, who was diagnosed with Melanoma. Although she died a few years later from her cancer, he continued to run as business continued to boom. People weren't smuggling guns so much as info, or precious items anymore. Now, at the age of 20, he runs for the rich and powerful, transporting things that anyone would die to get.
(Is this fine or should I add more. The Back story is kinda bland so I might change it up.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back