• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Danny Phantome RP - Need Vlad Masters for OC

Fall

Hit Me!
The setting is after Vlad Masters becomes mayor but Phantom Planet never happens. Vlad needs a new assistant to take care of his work so he can focus on his real goals. So he hires Dawn.

Dawn came to Amity originally to do research on the towns history and to get information about ghosts from the Fentons. She is an empath capable of sensing people’s inner feelings and even spiritual beings around her. This draws ghosts to her though, and she’s hoping to find new ways to protect herself or even get rid of her powers somehow. Since her research will take time, she applies for the position Vlad has opened.

I am introducing the idea of empaths, and I may flush out the concept of witches brought up from Infinite Realms, but I don’t want to introduce too much new stuff into the DP universe.. I do want to try very hard to keep the rp within the canon as much as possible. I'll post an in depth character profile if there is some interest.

Please leave a post if you are interested in playing Vlad Masters/Plasmius. I do allow some wiggle room on staying in character, but I don't want it go too far - enough to grow as a character but still stays himself at his core.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back