• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danmachi/Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon

GreatSaiyaman31

Arch-Angel
Hello all! My name is Joe (34) and I've been role playing for over 15 years. IRL I'm a corrections officer who does ALOT of overtime. Yeah, I know I'm an old fart. lol. Anyway I'm looking for someone who would like to rp with me for a fandom rp of the Danmachi anime/manga series. We would both need to make up original characters. So as not to shun away any people that want to rp this idea but have never seen the anime/read the manga, I'll attempt to briefly explain the premise.

People from all over the world come to Orario to explore the dungeon which is filled with monsters of all different types and varieties. In order to be qualified to do so a person must become an adventurer who has the blessing of a god or goddess and joined their familia to be able to fight the monsters contained within the labyrinth. There are animal people as well as humans that live outside of the dungeon. There are some adventurers that go it alone for a while but to survive the lower floors it is always recommended to form a party with others, usually within one's familia.

My character will be looking to form a party with anyone really since he comes from a relatively unknown familia. (I try to make it as obscure of a deity as I can) So next is some expectations and rules if you'll humor me.

What I'm looking for from a partner is someone who will respond at least once a week, if not multiple times. No one-liners. I do my best to give you as much to work with as I can in each of my replies so I expect the same in return. As for losing interest in the rp I can understand if someone is getting burnt out. Just let me know, PLEASE DONT GHOST me.

I am looking for one partner to rp this with who is alright with assisting me in controlling npc's as well as their own character. Since it will be just the two of us we can take turns controlling the characters we interact with.

That's pretty much it! If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to pm me! Thank you and have a great day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back