Danika Berkowitz

Dendyne

What is your name?

Danika Berkowitz, just Dani is fine though.

You are.. how old?

Oh, I turn twenty-five in mid-June. I look, like, eighteen though right? Okay, maybe nineteen, max..

How tall?

5' 5" and a half!

What is your physique?

A little personal, don'tcha think?.. Well not to toot my own horn but i'd say a nice mix between slim and athletic.

What do you do for a living?

I write for a paranormal journal on the side, it's my passion. I make most of my money working in my mother's shop as a seamstress.

Why are you headed for Gaum?

It's been one of my fantasy getaways for forever now, the timing just seemed right so I used up some vacation days. I figured it wouldn't make for a bad story either.

What is your blood type?

What the fu-, seriously? Uhhmm.. Okay, I guess.. I'm pretty sure i'm type B.. Weirdo..

Tell me about you. Your personality, your life story.. so on, so forth..

Is this really necessary? Uhm.. what do you want to know?.. I was born an only child, my dad is a mortician and my mom is a head seamstress as well as a business owner. I've always had a kind of fascination with the occult and macabre which, oddly enough, my dad always hated. My mom thought it was a phase at first but she's never really held anything against me for it, even when I decided to start writing for a journal dedicated to the supernatural. It's pretty trashy read but you'd be hard pressed to find anything else when it came to paranormal journalism, so I make do.

I'm a Gemini, I like to sing and generally have fun amongst the whole occult deal. Uhmm.. Gee, I really don't know what else to say..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back