• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Ahno's land is free from kings. After climbing the dead mountain and gaining power from the fallen God of death, Ahno went forth to climb three different mountains. Ahno killed three kings, Ahno slayed three gods.
On his journey to decimate his fourth target, Ahno met his end facing the vast numbers that is the Golden armies.
But the journey to become a killer of kings, a slayer of gods, that truly begins at the foot of dead mountain.
cb2897201e3298c1958930079b3a4a03.jpg
Yahno stepped out from the trees to walk further toward the mountain. It appeared to be the location he had spent years searching for, just like the legend he had heard about.
Ahno marched from his home in the sand, waded through swamps, ran through fields and trees.
Ahno travelled countless lands to reach a cold place devoid of life.
Ahno noticed that this mountain was different,

Animals would not get close, even monsters would not approach.
It certainly looked the part, no signs of movement but the snow falling to cover the rocks and trees. Yahno yawns a flame into his hands in a effort to keep warm. Ahno did you walk for years? Did we start from the same home? I do not know and I do not care. One does not reach Dead Mountain only to flee!
Yahno's eyes scale the massive climb before him but his feet continue as if there wasn't a mountain in his path.

Ahno was a man able to move through fear, the man fought up Dead Mountain.
Ahno entered the Black Kings sanctuary, Neramortem.
Ahno and the God of death met, man to king, mortal to God.
Ahno left Neramortem with the power to fight a king,

Ahno left Neramortem a fallen God...
The Legend reciting in his mind was interrupted as Yahno got closer.5bf4728d4584c760c3d6ce31b5653de8.jpg
Skeletons made of shadow appeared before the man, they held swords, axes, bows, staffs and more. They chant silently with no vocal chords to speak the words that arm themselves with magic.
strange monsters... I've faced beasts like them, bones made of darkness but none that fight like a man...
Holding his blade in one hand Yahno glances at these mysterious threats, more than twenty of these things are standing in or by the trail leading up the mountain. They pay no attention to Yahno as he cautiously approaches, suddenly...
The snap of a bowstring is heard and a arrow is narrowly avoided. Immediately as if offended by the crunching of snow, the ghostly bones rush at Yahno screaming silently with weapons raised and magic thrown.

Yahno dodges twice more before leaping into a roll to move from danger. Yahno gets to his feet knowing that to stay still means dying, with a large inhale and concentration a roar of fire bursts from Yahno's mouth destroying the closest three enemies. The noise echoed away and the light of such magic could be noticed from a distance. However there are a number of these unatural monsters...
Yahno swings his blade through one before throwing a boomerang coated in flames at another, even if this hunter was to kill five bone boys a minute...

Yahno would lose this fight. There is to many, they can and will swarm this brave fool to death. The blade in his hand burst aflame and Yahno cut down another skeleton as two arrows violently find a home in Yahno's back and side "YAgH"
Yahno screams in pain backing away from the wild flails of axes and spears.
Although he had slain six skeletons the numbers seemed to be growing...
What was twenty now seems to be more than thirty.
=================================================
Feel free to jump in how you like, the Wights of dead mountain only attack or pursue any who step close enough.
They have a variety of weapons and some even use magic, fire ice air earth, maybe even thunder or poison if you like.
You can control these starting enemies but going forward I will react and act accordingly for npcs and enemies
(Unless I mention somewhere that you can have at it)

Post order is 1 2 than you, meaning let two people post before you go again. So since I made the first post I can't go again until two others make their posts. (This rule may change if more players join or if I need to post for plot or enemies/npcs etc)
If you have any questions please ask in a PM or on the OOC page, apart from that follow rpns rules and don't be a tosser towards other players. If I ask you to edit or change something please do so, it's most likely to do with plot or lore.
Most importantly make sure you have fun, this is a serious rp but I'm happy to see jokes or a bit of goofiness.

Heavenchi Heavenchi Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gohan510 Gohan510

a621909de5d6e905bb5ee897de6e8983.jpg

Allen Skywalker
Foreign lands to many as it’s not really shown on small maps; actually not on many at all. It’s said to be a place you come across by whim and know to go the other way. Its land reeks of death, and the shallow ebony woods showing age in deterioration. Getting onto land is the hard part as the sea around covered by fog is filled with lurking creatures. Only a few select sailors made it in and out alive foreign to the lands.

There was a shack in the lowest parts of the country, where the water was contaminated and the food was sparing. Bread and mushroom soup being a delicacy in these parts. A woman with beautiful long black hair that reached the back of her legs. She wore a tattered dress that was well kept and flowers attached to it as decorations. She was preparing a meal that she’s been saving up for, it was her son’s sixteenth birthday; she could only bare so much happiness in her heart, holding herself back from showing too much affection. Her son’s training is important to him due to the interest of wanting to protect the family he had.

An older man about five foot three, with white hair, wrinkles, a cracking yet deep voice, wearing his cape. The cape sported dark blue with an orange under belly, strapped together around his chest and right shoulder with a lion’s crest. The cape/cloak came with a matching undergarment set, strapped with a belt. Though the clothes he wore were simple tattered leather. The old man sat in an old wooden rocking chair, swaying back and forth. A small wooden table, carrying a sword in front of him, and a makeshift fireplace to the side. The fire was burning, eating away the wood that was collected earlier by his grandson.

Then there was the boy sitting across from him, Allen Skywalker, the second generation of Skywalker. Allen’s hair was spikey yet a lot shorter then what you’d see currently. He wore all black and held the sword in her hands, listening to the stories his grandfather told with the aroma of delicious food being cooked.

“Thanks pa!”

Eight years of traversing the harsh environment this world had to offer. It wasn’t easy being out there either, he’s seen powerful monsters and dangerous people. Strangely enough his everlasting journey finally came to an end, sword in his left hand and his right carrying his sack of supplies. Oddly enough the monsters and animals suddenly disappeared. Allen was at the bottom of Dead Mountain.

“I think about them now huh? This place does give off the appropriate vibe, I like it!” Allen took in the view for a moment. There were no more trees and nothing but a blanket of snow, and a tall Mountain to climb. Seems like things just got interesting, he smirked walking straight towards the mountain. He yawned loudly, thankful that he finally made it.

“Well then no time for sleep yet it Gets better from here!” Journeying onwards it took some time for him to relax, resting his sword on his shoulder gently. Never showing any signs of weakness or dropping his guard. Until then he heard a shout coming further out. “Just when I thought I caught a break!” Allen hurried over to the scene, explosions could be heard and the shots of arrows as well. Jumping upwards on the trees and rock formations taking the high ground. There he saw a man being nearly slaughtered by a group of skeletons. Yet holding his own for what it seems like.

“Tch! It’s every man for themselves!” Four arrows shot at Allen and he swiftly cut them landing on a tree branch. A Fireball was sent burning the tree he was standing on, though he swiftly flipped over the attack. “I was going to give you a pass and mind my business, but fine then!”

The tip of his blade dragged against the ground as he bolted towards the crowd, swinging his blade one handed, cutting the head off on the skeleton’s, kicking its body into another; forcing the other to drop its weapon. Imbuing his blade in lighting magic he rushed towards the confused skeleton cutting its body completely obliterating the bones.

Cut in the back by another in the back not knowing its blade was imbued with poison, thankfully his body trained for these types of moments to counter it out until he notices. Turning around to cut it’s head watching it fall apart. Now surrounded by them Allen dropped his sack on the ground. “Lightning Blade!” His sword turning completely lightning, the blade stretched out cutting the five that surrounded him. Doing a swift turn to grab his bag he barely parried an attack slaying the next skeleton. “If I stay deep in this crowd I’ll end up dying!” The many that he killed were easily replaced by more. Blocking another attack, killing the skeleton, stabbing another behind him, doing an under sweep cutting the legs off a few. After some time of fighting he jumped back a bit sliding against the ground. There he was back to back with Yahno.

“What are the odds we got caught up in the same shit?” Allen threw a bolt of lightning out letting it scatter through 3 of the skeletons. Taking out a skeleton before it even could get the swing off on Yahno. Throwing another bolt of lightning killing two more. Yahno and Allen back to back within the mosh pit of skeletons.
Heavenchi Heavenchi Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread NeonFlow NeonFlow

A faint humming could be heard from Rokka's lips as she merrily dragged a carcass of a boar almost twice her size across the snowy ground. Ever since she built that base near the dead mountain she needs to wander quite far to hunt just because animals refuse to get close with the mountain. This coupled with the fact that those skeletons would just chase her away with their sheer number had been stopping her for the last few days.

Finally arrived at her base, she let out a frustated grunt when she realized the snow had been dilligently covering its entire surface. Even though she only left it for a day. She untied the shovel from her back and started scooping the snow away. It didn't take long before a simple earthen structure in the shape of a dome was uncovered. The dome didn't seems to have any door or window but Rokka simply needs to let out a couple of claps to make a part of the dome opened itself, giving her a way into the inner side of her base. A wide circular room with an extinguished campfire in the middle and a bed of rock and straw next to it. Other than those two, the only notable thing was a pedestal with a pair of small human skulls on it. Both of the skulls were riddled with holes.

"Father, Mother. I'm home." Rokka threw the boar carcass into the middle of the room and approached the skulls on the pedestal. She gave them a warm hug before she start rambling to them about her last hunt. How the boar managed to survive her pitfall so she needs to chase it across the forest, and then she must defends it against a pack of hungry wolfs.

"Then, then. Since they're so persistent at following me. I decided to just yell at them! 'Go away!' Like that, but they keep following. They finally flee when I got near the mountain but-" Rokka's stopped talking when she suddenly heard a scream from the distance.

"People!!" She was surprised, in a good way. This place had been eerily silent and she felts like she would gradually lose her sanity. She was wondering if the scream was just her mind playing tricks on herself but when she stepped out of her dome she could hear a ruckus near the entrance of the mountain, likely caused by those skeletons!

"I'm going to check it." Picking up her shovel and shield, Rokka nodded at the skulls before closing the dome back. Rushing toward the source of the noises, Rokka couldn't help but let out a wide grin as she spotted two men standing back to back. Real people! First, she must help them get out of that situation though. Almost without thinking Rokka raised her shield and charged forward while chanting what sounds to be a prayer.

"O Spirit of Buried Abyss, Wanderer of Subterran Plane, The All-Knowing of The Below. Grant me strength to command the very earth!"

The skeletons were too busy surrounding the two men they were too late to notice the newcomer rushing at them. Rokka's shield crashed into one of the wight, the force sent it flying some distance away.

"Wave!"

Tapping her shovel onto the ground, the grond let out a deep growl before a wave of rock and soil rose from below like a small tsunami. The wave rushed forward, pushing and burying any skeletons standing on its way. While the wave only cleared a number of wights it was enough to make a way out.

"Hey! Let's run!" No time for chit-chat. She knew burying these skeletons would only gave them some time before they crawl their way back.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Gohan510 Gohan510 Heavenchi Heavenchi

Yahno burned the arrows from his body with a brief cloak of flames as he shifted away from more arrows and shards of magic ice being launched. His boomerang was on the return and Yahno had to dash to catch it, with his sword grasped tight in the left hand Yahno set his boomerang aflame in the right hand to face the coming foes. A stranger appeared almost as quickly as the skeletons, the sort to shout out his magic as the words lightning was heard before some bones made of shadows were destroyed in a flash.

In a flurry of swings Yahno takes down four more before he is saved by the strangers thunder.
Back to back for a moment Yahno can't help but laugh at the small talk. "Aha The odds? Twas I who stepped in shit! Twas You who followed suit aha"
Yahno and Allen defend themselves from a growing horde. Blood oozing from various wounds on Yahno's body, the poison in Allen's body beginning to spread aswell. The two realise their movements were becoming slower. Yahno throws his boomerang into the crowd and gets his arm stabbed by a Wights spear...
Allen cuts down two with his large blade and receives arrows in his flesh for the trouble...

The fortune of Rokka barging into the fray and rocking the battlefield for a moment most likely saved the two from death. "They won't stop chasing since we entered their territory! We must run yes, but the fight is not over"
Catching his boomerang Yahno breathed fire before running away in a effort to lead the Wights. If they were to chase, all the living would need to do is be faster than the dead mob.
Turning quickly to slay the closer of the blights and dictating the flow of combat as they see fit.

As Yahno ran he holsters his weapons to dig in his bag for a flask, drinking half before putting it away as the wounds healed. Yahno turned to face the enemies throwing two flaming boomerangs that flew in a sharp arc killing some chasing Wights. This amount of enemies is unheard of...
A growing army of dead each fighting differently to each other yet in unison of guarding the mountain.
They lumber forward rather quickly for bones made of darkness, Individually they would hardly be a threat but the sheer group is deadly to face alone...
Three indviduals could manage rather well as a team, but even still these monster would chase them for daring to approach dead mountain. More than forty shuffling about or getting ready with a projectile. A boomerang flew through a wight as Yahno shouted "Ahahh! I won't die here in the snow to the dead!!"
Being much faster than the other two living people in this shitstorm, Yahno took to throwing his boomerangs in succession to support them from afar. A much easier task killing undead with some distance and something to hold their attention.

Gohan510 Gohan510 Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Heavenchi Heavenchi
(Hoping heavenchi can get a post in before we have the first three to arrive finish the battle, if that isn't the case after the next two posts the fight could conclude anyway. Fyi as these things fall new ones take their place, also most poison can be healed by vitality mana or a health potion/orange rune of healing magic.)

Last edited:
Eden Aurora Bronze
The Displaced Saintess
Hazel Original character, Britta Donie (1).png
A sigh of relief escaped from the lips of a brightly dressed young woman. Her amber eyes looked around the surrounding area with anticipation. Three years. It had taken Eden three years to find this hell. It was evident at first glance this was her desired destination from the lack of life in the mountain's perimeter. Given the eerie and desolate atmosphere, a small smile adorned Eden's face alongside eager eyes. This was the beginning of the end for the King who had wronged her so many nights ago. Hopefully anyhow.

"Huh, I don't think I've actually seen anything for the past hour or two," Eden muttered to herself as she continued to take in the Dead Mountain's grandeur. Despite the occasional tree, shrub, or snow-covered log, the mountain was entirely barren. Eden couldn't help but form a wider grin at the sight. Her hunch was right, her staff and magic would prove very useful here. She could help.

Before Eden could continue in her personal approval of the current circumstance, the sound of lightning snapped Eden out of her thoughts. Instinctively, Eden pointed the crystal end of her staff in the noise's direction, internally prepping a defensive spell. However, the sounds of lightning didn't get closer. In fact, it was rather far away.

"Wait, why is there lightning on the ground?" Eden inquired quietly as she repositioned her staff to her side. Suddenly, it clicked. Magic.

The cold didn't hinder Eden's speed at all as she dashed in the lightning's direction. The sound of the ground moving, however, caused the healer to hesitate. Placing her free hand over the star-shaped scar on her forehead, Eden muttered a prayer.

"Gaia, give me strength."

And with that, Eden continued her dash towards the various sounds that emitted from her destination. As Eden grew near, the sounds of blades and arrows could be heard. There were definitely people in the distance. Unfortunately, the sight Eden walked into was not ideal. Undead lurched at her desired allies with unfathomable intensity. Especially for creatures supposedly dead. Instinctively taking a step back, Eden kept her eyes glued on the monsters in front of her. Fortunately, they were facing away from her, prioritizing the humans in front of them.

Eden was half inclined to try to push her way through the horde to her destined allies but thought better of it. Fortunately, the small hill Eden perched on gave the men and woman below a clear view of her. Her vibrant hair and attire were a stark contrast to the bleak mountain environment. Unsure of how to reach her surrounded peers, Eden took another step back.

Eden didn't know a lot of offensive spells, and her AOE healing was no more than two feet from her person. Suddenly it dawned on her, Eden was on higher ground. Beneath her feet lay a generous amount of snow. Though not a deadly amount. However, still enough to assist her desired companions.

Without a second thought, Eden slammed her staff on the mountainous perch she stood on. Staring back down at the undead with a newfound determination, Eden let out a yell.

"HEY, OVER HERE!"

In a much softer voice, Eden let out a spell.

"Shake."

And with that, the Earth beneath Eden rumbled and burped with a benign intensity, sufficiently sending the stagnant snow beneath her flowing down to the chaos below.

The mountainous perch Eden stood on wasn't high enough to allow the snow to gain deadly momentum, but it swept a decent amount of skeletons off their feet. Just enough for Eden to comfortably scurry to her peers. Kicking and stabbing with the butt end of her staff, while evading the back end stragglers, Eden prayed the front row would be finished off enough for her to reach her allies.

Sure enough, the party had made enough room with miscellaneous sword slashes, the earth shake, and boomerang throws for Eden to rush towards the man with the sword.

"If you don't mind," Eden started before placing a warm hand on the fighter's chest, pumping him with an excessive amount of vitality mana. Instinctively, Eden ran for the ranged fighter, finding solace in the distance between her and the dead. Flashing a glance at the battle maiden who was the cause of the impressive earth shake, Eden was half tempted to scurry to her. The woman's weapon of choice made Eden second guess. The safety a sword and boomerang provided was far too enticing.

Last edited:

Allen Skywalker…

For only just arriving at the scene of the mountain the two were already faced with hardships. The Wights continued their onslaught on the two with ferocious strikes. Yahno gave a response that slid past Allen due to the commotion of the battle. Deflecting two Wights then slaying them, Allen took three arrows to the back. Wincing in pain he shook it off, if he had more mana he could use a spell to clear most of them out. Reaching over his shoulder he pulled the arrow out, controlling his breathing to slow the blood leak. Things were looking pretty rough seeing that they kept spawning.

Ducking, killing, dodging, repeat, and it was getting tiresome and then! The sound of a loud bang as if something collided against one of the wights, and boy was he right on the mark; a disturbance in the crowd could be seen from even Allen’s peripheral. “Heh. Bout time maybe this could be a way out set by the mountains for our efforts.” A wave from the ground swamped wights in a clear sweep, at the on of the trail was a woman with platinum blonde hair, sported armor of a knight, carried multiple weapons, yet small she sure was strong; she shouted for them to run with her. Allen nodded about to take a break for it until an avalanche crashed down on a crowd of Wights. A smirk krept up his lips, then immediately back serious.

A Candy for the eye, long pink hair laced with flower garments, skin was ebony. “She must’ve been the cause of the avalanche that just happened.” He thought to himself while watching her run down the cliffside joining up with the party. The ebony woman ran up to him stretching her arm out, placing her warm yet gentle hand on his chest. The look on his face would be priceless considering his usual stone cold; her touch shocked him, he wasn’t expecting it.

“Huh?”

Suddenly his body was rapidly restoring vitality mana, exactly what he was looking for. Smirk crept up on Allen’s lips. Allen raised his sword up high ready to strike the woman who dared challenge his space. Striking his sword down he slayed two wights behind her.

“Keep your eyes on the battlefield, we’re not out yet.” Deflecting a few strikes from the barrage of wights, “Lightning Blade!” Enchanting his sword completely in blue electricity he slashed a few wights away from the two and himself. Yanho shouted, catching Allen’s attention. “That’s pretty damn obvious considering they won’t stop popping up!”

Allen looked over his shoulders at the two newcomers. “I don’t know you maiden’s names, but listen closely because I’m only going to say this once! It’d be best to spread out and kill these damn things! That way we’re not just getting slaughtered by these foul creatures! If you die out here is none of my concern.Slashing two Wights that tried to attack him from behind; doing a spin to throw a bolt of lightning behind the armored maiden killing three wights. Yahno took it in his own hands to take the attention of the crowd giving the group yet another opening.

“Well that works too then.” He said out loud to himself. Glancing over to seeing there were still a pack of Wights still rising up to attack the group. “You stay with me, Iron Maiden go and help the boomerang fellow over there! If we do this right we might be lucky to make it out alive! Considering these damn things won’t stop popping up!” Allen turned around focusing back on the wights wielding his blade with both hands. “Whatever you did to me might’ve just gave us a chance to make it out of this shit hole.” Allen glared over his shoulder towards Eden. “Stay out of my way if you don’t plan on dying!” A wight attempted to slash Allen with its battle axe yet was swiftly parried and slain. Hovering his hand down his blade, he enchanted it with lightning magic once again except this time not using lightning blade. Jumping into the fray of wights Allen slammed his sword into the ground. “Quake!” Lightning crackled from the ground piercing through its surface killing about ten wights in spread and disarming two. Although his attack was successful he took a few blows from fire magic and earth magic. Everytime he was knocked down Allen got back up and continued to swing his sword. Turning around to check on Eden he noticed a few wights that snuck passed him attempting to attack her.

“Watch out!” He shouted, following up with a parry and cutting a wight in half. Turning around swinging his sword with his left hand blowing five wights back. He rested his blade on his shoulder taking the opportunity to jump back to Eden. “Dammit! My lightning only reached so many until more get past.” Taking a glance at Eden, he quickly looked back towards the crowd of wights. “The name is Allen Skywalker, what is your name m’lady?” Allen tried his hardest to use proper manners his mother taught him, although he wasn’t the best at it he tried. “Don’t end up dying on me out here after you made such a entrance like that, I need to have a few words with you after this is done. Whatever you have in your arsenal it’s best you use them now! There coming.”

He placed a hand on his chest with a stern look. Brushing the thought of it off Allen looked up noticing the Wights were still approaching, there he readied his sword and prepared for whatever to happen next.
Heavenchi Heavenchi Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread NeonFlow NeonFlow

Last edited:
Ah, they all each got split up with each other and Rokka could only looks frantically in confusion as the two men moved on different direction. So much for running away then. A pair of armored wights charged at her, one holding a flaming sword and the other has an ice flail. Shovel in hand, Rokka lunged forward the moment the first skeleton entered her range. Gripping the shovel on the shaft, she extended it forward while letting her grip loose enough the shovel almost fly out of her hand. Creating a thrusting movement that cleanly cut the neck of the first skeleton before quickly spun her entire body and use the momentum to bash the second skeleton's head. Two wights fell headless.

She rested her shovel on her shoulder as she pondered what's the best course of action next. The lightning man might be right though, if they spread out, whoever was less surrounded can help the other ones by flanking the wights. First, help the boomerang man. Moving toward Yahno's direction, rokka crashed into a wight from behind sending it tumbling into another one before reaching Yahno's side.

"Brace yourself. I will raise the ground." Rokka gave Yahno a heads up and then touched the ground.

"Tower!" Deep rumbling could be heard as the ground beneath Rokka and Yahno rose 20 feet into the sky, creating a pedestal where they can see the entire battlefield from above. Rokka's finger then traced a circle on the floor and a wall of earth erected at the edge of the pedestal, creating a barrier that can cover them from projectiles, if they duck.

"My father said whoever has the higher ground can win any battle!" Rokka gave him a thumb up, clearly proud of what she just said.

Yahno was doing his best in slaying the Wights, his blade swung through numerous foes and his flames burnt even more. A brief moment to take his breath was saved again by Rokka with a timely crash. Her statement made the man anxious... "raise the ground?"
What came next made the sentence click with the guy, amazing! With the ground raising beneath him Yahno fell to one knee making sure he wouldn't topple over. Then the armoured lass created more cover in a amazing display of mana control which brought about a chuckle in the safe space.
"Ahah!! You make me wish I was a archer..."

Standing up to peek over the side at the Wights adjusting to the sudden change in the battlefield Yahno gave a suggestion.
"i could throw my boomerangs at them from this height but they wouldn't return... so instead of killing five, let's see if we can draw their attention to get them crowding around at the base. I can drink a flask to replenish mana but a blast big enough will put me on my ass for a bit..."
As a spear hit the tower Yahno ducked before continuing with a wide grin
"I have a odd feeling that I can trust you and those other two. To reach Dead Mountain is a great accomplishment, but to help others in need is a trait rarely shown in this world. Let's hope I help you all in return"

Yahno reached into his bag and drank a blue liquid from a glass bottle in five massive gulps. Taking a few seconds to breathe and digest before peeking over the side once more... luckily most of the Wights had started to crowd ontop of each other in a effort to scale the new tower.
Some Wights changed their objective from killing Allen and Eden to join the stack.
"My name is Yahno, don't rob me if i pass out"
With a a massive breath of air inhaled into his lungs, Yahno pictured the torrent of fire that comes from a dragon's roar. The Wights below burned to nothing as the snow melted from its heat and scorched the ground itself, still roaring out a flame Yahno gave it his all to incinerate the rest of the approaching Wights aswell. A thirty foot blast of fire that could rival dragons themselves!
(Like small ones that are big at least)

Then he slumped to the ground due to mana exhaustion.
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Heavenchi Heavenchi Gohan510 Gohan510

These four strangers have defeated the Wights guarding the foot of dead mountain. Some are still there but their numbers are much less formidable. The remaining Wights are/can be disposed of easily as peace returns to dead mountain...
The only things moving being the four brave, skilled travelers... and the snow falling to the ground.

Last edited:

Eden Aurora Bronze
The Displaced Saintess

Eden watched in awe as the lightning wielder danced about the battlefield with determination and grace. Deciding it best to reserve her mana for clean-up duty, Eden did little but watch her allies. It was only when the white-haired swordsman dashed to her rescue, did she assist again. Ignoring his inquiry, Eden pressed her palm sternly on his back and pumped him once again with vitality mana.

"Eden, Eden Bronze. I'll be your healer on this journey," Eden explained timidly, still unsure of the group's current circumstances. However, after a couple of waves, Eden's worries dissipated.

Soon as Eden found her footing in the makeshift battle formation the group had made, the battle was over. The horde's numbers dwindled quicker than Eden's mana and for that, she was eternally grateful. After the group made their way to a relatively safe area, a small smile crept onto Eden's face.

Sadly, worry took its place when the human torch fell to the ground. Instinctively, Eden dove down beside him, placing her hand on his chest. After a moment of accessing his vitals, Eden sighed a sigh of relief.

"Just mana exhaustion," Eden explained to the surrounding adventurers. Deciding she preferred to keep her wits about her, Eden emitted only a bit of vitality mana. Placing both palms on the man's stomach, Eden let out any mana she could spare before standing back up.

"He'll be fine, but we won't be for long if we stay out here. Did anyone make base yet?" Eden inquired politely, glancing from the battle maiden to the swordsman every so often.

"Ah! Where are my manners? I'm Eden, Eden Aurora Bronze. A saintess from the Eastlands," Eden explained to the other woman in the party, glancing back down at the worn-out ally. Deciding it would be best to attend to him while the group got the next plan of action sorted, Eden sat down beside the incapacitated fighter, lending his head her lap.

Last edited:
"You did a good job, fire man Yahno!" Rokka watched in joy as the man burned the wights trying to reach them. For a very brief moment her eyes widen as the scene in front of her reminds her of the moment everyone she knew melts, though she quickly dismissed that thought as Yahno finally run out of his mana and collapsed.

Seeing that the threat had been removed, Rokka restore the ground to its initial state and let the other girl treats Yahno. She introduced herself a saintess from the Eastlands, two terms that went straight pass Rokka's head as she knew nothing about those words. She did remember the name though.

"Good to see you, Eden. I'm Rokka, I have a tent just right there. Outside the skeleton's chasing range." The girl pointed at a spot behind a large boulder covered in snow. "Let's rest there first. We don't know what other dangerous thing in the mountain so we should rest while we can."

Rokka eagerly led the others towards her tent, by tent she meant a dome made of earth. She clapped her hands twice to create an opening into the dome, and the sight of a pair of small skulls resting on a pedestal greeted the group.

"Father, mother. I'm bringing some friends! Ah, Eden. You can put the fire man here." Rokka told the other girl while pointing at her straw bed, though she quickly realized that her bed was too short for Yahno so she stomped the ground and a chunk of earth rose next to the already existing bed to make it longer.

"You know, I'm really happy to meet other people here of all place. Since there's nothing in this area other than the dead mountain, Does this mean we all have a common goal? That's very nice! I have been here for a long time and those skeletons won't let me pass. I'm actually making a big weapon to fight them but since they've been dealt with I wouldn't need to use it." Rokka started to ramble as she attempts to make her dome more comfortable for the others. Starting by lighting the fire place in the middle, then make small changes to the dome by carving simple windows, chimney and extra earth beds for the others. She proceed to cook a meal for everyone, by cooking she meant chopping the boar she hunt before into several big chunks and threw them into the fire.

Allen Skywalker

“Eden huh? Alright then I’ll”, His cheeks reddening up like a cherry and face looking shocked. Although she’s done it before Allen knew it meant no harm, he jumped back a bit after receiving the mana. “W..Why the hell..” His voice got quieter, “I mean… At least warn me!” His flustered face matched his wavering tone of voice. Quickly readjusting back to the battlefield after hearing what Eden had to say, a rather nice name that matched the appearance. Allen was getting distracted again, shaking it off, finally gripping his blade, the sound of rocks moving and the ground shaking led to a pillar to rise up. Atop was the Iron Maiden and the boomerang fellow from earlier, and seems he lasted a lot longer than Allen expected.

A wall of flames followed right after, collapsing on any foolish weight that crowded the tall structure. The flames efforts were for not as each of the undead burnt to complete ash; now blowing in the wind black mixed with the white coverings in the wind. Although the front was cleared the black was still crowded, Eden and Allen still had their undead companions to deal with. Thanks to the course of mana that was pumped back into him due to Eden’s efforts, Allen channeled a high amount of mana into the palm of his hands. The result of said actions resulted in the mana taking physical form in the palm of his hand sounding like a thousand birds chirping at once. Throwing the bolt of lightning high in the air he ran off towards the crowd of wights.

The lightning traveled far into the air so high, that it propelled itself further up, shrinking in size. The smaller it got the faster it went finally reaching the clouds; then vanished. Soon the clouds that covered the sky above the group now crackled with lightning turning grey. Lightning and thunder both made a bang noise as they passed through the clouds. Strangely enough rain did not fall from the heavens. Then suddenly Yellow Thunder came crashing down towards Allen flowing into his blade creating a massive blade of yellow electricity.

Parrying three wights killing them, rolling into a sweep slaying another. Flipping over the shoulder over another wight cutting it up the middle then piercing one behind him, Allen was only getting started until suddenly. The poison that he had taken in started to take its effects starting to wear him down. Allen’s breathing was getting heavier as the corrosive substance spreaded throughout his body. Now slower with his swings Allen was hoping his spell was nearing its end of casting time. Slaying another barely taking a cut from a battle axe, followed with an attempted swing for his neck.

Bang!

A cloud of black smoke surrounded Allen and any Wight that surrounded him. Allen gripped onto his blade tightly with both hands coughing up a storm due to the poison. A smirk crept on his face and an evil glare. From the smoke an enlarged yellow blade emerged. “Mjölnir!!!!!” In one swing the entire mob of wights cleared out instantly; clearing the smoke as well revealing Allen Skywalker. Coughing up some more he covered his mouth with a left hand attempting to catch his breath. Now that the battle was over it was easier to sustain his breathing sheathing his blade. Taking a walk slowly over to his sack, Allen swung it over his body.

“This is a nuisance now isn’t it…” Allen said almost falling over but catching himself. His breathing regained its original smooth rhythm. Eden had ran off to the others attending to the Boomerang’s fellow aid. They headed off somewhere and Allen tried to keep up, but due to the poison he ended up getting lost outside with the snow getting heavier. His adventures around the forest didn’t last long until he sat at a tree. There he placed the sack he carried around in between his legs. Pulling out the wrappings and a healing potion. First drinking the potion then proceeding to cover the cut wounds he had received from that encounter. A pack of wolves approached him slowly; a mother and her pups, seemingly hungry. The mother approached with her mouth drooling, Allen gave her a glare. A soft cry came from the wolf and she led her pups towards another target, seemingly a rabbit.

Resting his head back on the wood, Allen watched the snowfall.

Was this what his father had faced? Had to be…

This was a drag, ya’know..?

Struggling his way up using the tree as support, Allen checked his surroundings. Before continuing his journey onward. Holding onto his ribs while he strolled the forest alone for sometime, damn would he go for a bottle of ale right about now. After a few hours he had finally arrived at Rokka’s “tent”. Due to the smell of food of course, this was a clear sign this was the group from before. Feeling defeated by fate being lumped into these travelers, Allen Slid down the wall of the “tent” , sighing in exhaustion. Keeping a scout over the area, accepting his fate. He didn’t mind being in the cold as long as he didn’t have to deal with the others.

Then the thought of Eden touching his chest made him touch it as well. “What the hell was she thinking? I could’ve killed her…”

NeonFlow NeonFlow Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Heavenchi Heavenchi

Last edited:
The smell of meat cooking and the warmth of a fire wafted through Rokka's dome, after a small while Yahno slowly stirred awake with a twitching from his nose and sluggish speech from a pleasant dream... "nah wait, I take mine with snazz on the side..."
Opening his eyes in surprised panic that turned to curiosity as he realised where he was and what was happening. Lurching up from a cute ladies lap as he patted himself down checking to see if he had been robbed. Waking up to strangers having not gone through your belongings is such a nice way to meet people...

Standing up with a polite smile the man introduced himself.
"My name is Yahno and i thank you both, so rare to see kindness in foreign lands"
Yahno bowed his head toward both in the dome before looking around for the first stranger who joined the fight.
"I'm glad we have survived those monsters... but what of that other guy? Did young man press on up Dead Mountain alone or was he slain by those things?"
Taking a seat directly by the fire Yahno reached into his bag to snack on a handful of blue berries once they defrosted a bit. He couldn't help but think outloud.
"I don't want to make assumptions but to think this could happen? To think I would meet three others at dead mountain..."
The handful of berries dissapear in a number of chews as a blue grin spreads on Yahno's face.

"I'm guessing you two and that other know of Ahno's legend? Surely a sign from him or fate itself that we met in battle like we did, ya see..."
Yahno stood up to look at his newest friends found in the fire of battle.
"All who learned my goal of walking in Ahno's footsteps, hunted me for even considering the path of the God slayer. Believing that Ahno was some demon and any who praise his name should be swiftly dealt with in terrible ways."
Those berry stained lips turned to a small frown before smiling once more
"But to think at the foot of dead mountain i would find others whose souls burn with the same flame, a blazing hatred of those calling themselves kings with fiery determination to bring about change. Ahahh!"

A unintentional triumphant stance was taken as Yahno leaned backwards towards the fire to dry the dampness that came from being dragged across the snow to saftey. "Tell me I'm wrong if I am, but we all have the same goal in climbing that mountain yea?"
Yahno's face turned from Eden to Rokka looking to make eye contact and rapport. Though he spoke loud enough for any outside the dome to hear aswell.
Heavenchi Heavenchi Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Eden Aurora Bronze
The Displaced Saintess

After following the woman she knew now as Rokka, Eden arrived at a relatively sturdy-looking tent. Eden observed Rokka in awe, the ease with which she manipulated the ground left Eden speechless. The thought of learning from the petite earth bender popped into Eden's head. She'd inquire later. But first, she'd have to greet the woman's family. With a small curtsy, Eden acknowledged the skulls Rokka presented as her parents. Eden didn't dwell on what she assumed was a tradition in a foreign land given Rokka's rambling. Eden couldn't help but chuckle at the woman's nervousness.

"Thank you for your hospitality," Eden started calmly, trying to avoid waking the resting warrior that rested on her lap. However, her efforts were in vain when the man jumped up and began his speech. Eden listened with curiosity, not forgetting his spectacle of fire breathing. His inquiries matched Rokka's and Eden decided it was best to answer.

"I'm here to assist you three in reaching the top of the mountain, I'm not so interested in destroying the king's reigns myself, but I'd love to help you all," Eden explained confidently waving her hand towards her staff that rested by the entryway of the tent. Deciding to continue explaining herself before she went to look for the fourth ally Yahno mentioned, Eden stood up from the hay bed.

"My name is Eden, Eden Aurora Bronze. I'm a saintess from the East who specializes in healing, agriculture, and defense magic," Eden stated politely, curtsying towards Yahno before walking to the tent's entryway.

"I'll be back, I'm going to search for Allen," Eden stated nonchalantly, grabbing her staff on the way out. Deciding to assist in the dinner Rokka was providing, Eden pulled out a potato pod and earth rune. Right outside the entryway, Eden stabbed the earth with her staff, digging a small dent into the ground. Dropping the rune and potato pod into the hole, Eden muttered a small chant and the hole deepened before filling itself.

"Grow."

With a small whoosh and green glow from her staff's crystal, the potato plant grew to full size. With a huff, Eden dropped her staff as she crouched down to the plant, injecting it with vitality mana, a makeshift health boost of sorts. Eden's amber eyes glanced around the area to ensure safety before continuing with her task, pushing her hair back every so often. After a moment or two, Eden's face was scuffed with dirt. Fortunately, in her arms rested twelve rather large red potatoes. The fruits of her momentary labor.

Scurrying back inside, Eden plopped the starches down next to Rokka's fire.

"Okay, now I'll be searching for Allen," Eden stated with a giggle, embarrassed by her detour. With a twirl, Eden escaped back outside, quickly picking her staff back up as she ventured around the tent. To her surprise, there rested Allen. She didn't expect him to be so close.

"There you are," Eden started softly, laying her staff next to the man before sitting by his side.

"You must not like enclosed spaces," Eden guessed innocently, unsure as to why he didn't welcome himself into Rokka's abode. With a small smile, Eden examined the fighter with faint curiosity.

"I was half-heartily healing you previously, if you have more extensive wounds please let me know," Eden explained simply. wiggling her fingers in the air jokingly. Hopefully Allen has a sense of humor.

Allen Skywalker….

As the snow fell upon Allen, he continued to watch the sky. Completely stuck in thought and completely unaware of the real world around him, then suddenly a shout came; considering the voice Allen knew who it was. His voice was firm and clear, even escaping the structure Rokka called a home. While sounds of flames could be heard outside as well a chimney was form releasing all the smoke. As the others talked amongst themselves and introductions, Allen remained outside. Unhooking the straps connected to his scabbard, releasing the heavy equipment from off his back. Laying the blade to his side and throwing his sack over it.

Finally feeling like his body could relax he closed eyes, even if it was just for a minute was all he asked for. Although sound asleep Allen could still hear everything going on around him, and could still hear Yahno’s shouting. The smell of the boar being cooked continued to pass his nostrils; in reaction his stomach growled. He wasn’t going to eat any of their food. No matter how bubbly each of their personalities were, Allen didn’t trust it. All his life sadly the only people he came across were only out to kill him, rob him, or both; resulting in their deaths.

I’m going to kill them all. That’s the only way this world will truly find its salvation… (kings)

Hearing shuffling through the snow made Allen’s ear twitch, now only half asleep. Allen remained calm waiting for the beast to approach; thinking he was dead.

“Grow!”

His tension relaxed after hearing Eden’s soft cheerful voice. Falling back into deep sleep as snow started to pile up on him. A black bird with a white underbelly and red undertone, landed atop of his head. Allen took a peak at what Eden was getting herself into and smirked, seeing she left her staff outside. Silly girl, don’t get too comfortable out here… Both completely knocked out, until Eden had shouted her declaration on finding Allen.

Damn….

He thought that staying asleep would keep her from bothering him anymore. It would for a normal person, but strangely enough it was like the girl was not so normal as he thought. Feeling her body heat now that she sat right by him. Allen and the bird both gave her a side glare with the other eye closed, nearly mimicking each other. Allen let out a sigh and looked off into the distance blushing a bit.

“Considering you saved my ass back there I’ll allow you near me, just this once.”

Then he closed his eyes again, this time laying his head back on his hands. Looking a lot more relaxed.

“Sure you can say that,” He said calmly, “But I know one thing for sure, I don’t like a lot of things.” He chuckled then back seriously with his eyes still closed. Taking another glance to peep her ebony skin again then her innocent face. “I’m fine”, Chuckling again to her ditsy little antics. She was the candy for the eye and a treat for the closed mind for sure.

Opening his eyes looking off into the distance. “So you're from the southern lands, what was it like exactly?” A pause, then a major blush. This was due to no experience with women and hardly ever having anyone attempting so much to get to know him, or at least befriend him. “I mean you don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to!” A growl escaping from the depths of his stomach. “You didn’t hear that!”

Heavenchi Heavenchi

Last edited:
"Ah, the lightning man?" Rokka immediately looked around when the newly wake up Yahno brought the topic. She was too happy to meet another people she didn't keep track of each of them.

"He is... taking a dump? Probably?"

After that Yahno did a short story telling about a person named Ahno. Seeing how Yahno refers to the man with such respect, Rokka couldn't help but think that Yahno was really admiring this Ahno person. She wanted to tell him that she actually learned about Ahno long after she started her search of The Dead Mountain, but maybe she would do that later as Eden just dropped several extra foods in the form of potatoes! Potatoes!

Finally something that wasn't meat, Rokka was very terrible at recognizing plant so she refrain from foraging them unless she witnessed animal eating them. She had enough of getting her stomach wrecked by poisonous berries and random grass. This potatoes should be safe to eat, right. Now the problem would be, how do people cooks potato?? After thinking about it, she simply cut them open and then put them at the edge of the fire for roasting.

"Tell him dinner will be ready soon." Rokka waved at Eden as she went out of the dome to look for the lightning man. Her attention then shifted back to Yahno.

"Well, yes. I do want to climb the mountain. My parents too have always want to see the world from above and travel the world, so I bring them along." She replied Yahno's inquiries. "I didn't expect to find another people doing the same though, let's we all go together. Safety in number!"

NeonFlow NeonFlow Heavenchi Heavenchi

"your family Is here to?" Yahno asked as he searched the immediate area for the parents he had missed somehow. Upon seeing a pair of skulls on a shrine the man pieced it together somewhat.
"Ah..." Any who travel see sad and horrific situations, but a young woman finding comfort from a pair of silent skulls... that could be the sign of a crazy sort.
Poor thing, probably lost her family very young...
let's hope those two were her parents and she hasn't been replacing mama and papa with the skulls of fresh victims.

Yahno let his hand burst aflame as he reached into the fire to retrieve a chunk of meat. Cooking the food in his palm as Eden Bronze introduced herself and the short one spoke in a cheerful demeanour. The one covered in heavy armor seemed young and the height didn't help. Might be how she speaks however Yahno wouldn't be the one to ask, she most likely saved his life after falling unconscious it would be rude to outright question her age and her sanity at said moment.

"A lone wolf is nothing to fear, but a pack of wolves is reason to move the village... safety in numbers is correct my friend."
Yahno nodded in agreement before continuing "With Eden's talents the climb that is dead mountain seems less impossible. You may have noticed, nothing grows on the mountain so nothing alive lives there... The only food up there is what you bring"
Yahno smiled as he glanced at the boar that was hacked up and the handful of dinner in his palm. After blowing on it the man took a bite and chewed a few times with hesitation.
"I can teach you a bit about cooking meat, what parts of the beast to use, how to prepare the food, season it... If we had time, the ingredients, warm weather, I'd rub salt and spices into the meat then let it hang in heat and smoke"
Wiping the berry stain and meat juice from his lips he continued...

"If all of us are climbing the mountain, then we should prepare for the trail ahead... could you, make another home but smaller? Like this one..."
Yahno gestured to the dome they stood in before bringing his hands together to visually help his question
"...But smaller, room for me, meat to hang and a fire to burn below with no snow getting in"
With his hands making a dome shape he imagined this makeshift oven, one which could slow roast anything from boar to horned wolf or half a bear.
Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Last edited:
Eden Aurora Bronze
The Displaced Saintess
Eden rolled her eyes at the swordman's demand. She in fact had heard his stomachs plead for substance, and was determined to help. After, the little earful she had in store for him.

"I'm from the East, it's quite nice there actually. Lots of fields and crops, it's a place of abundance truly," Eden explained happily, sadly her smile faded for a moment.

"Unfortunately the fruits of our labors are stripped from us by bandits, the king's wrath, or things of the like," Eden admitted bitterly. The remnants of Eden's previous failures flashed into the forefront of her thoughts. Eden avoided letting her new comrade know it was a saintess's responsibility to keep most dangers from Eastern villages. With a shake of her head, Eden slapped her chest and raised her chin dramatically.

"But, that's why I'm here. To assist you all so you'll eventually assist the East," Eden finished promptly, flashing Allen a small grin and offering him a hand as she rose from the ground.

"C'mon, let's eat. You need to refuel for our next adventure," Eden insisted with pleading eyes. In truth, she was starving. She hadn't eaten in a couple of days to conserve seeds and Eden so badly wanted a taste of Rokka's boar.

"It's not polite to make a lady ask twice," Eden teased playfully, remembering Allen's previous attempts at chivalry.

Hopefully, he wouldn't be the stubborn type.

Allen Skywalker

Snow gently falling down still Allen’s eyes watched the empty field of white. There was nothing incoming for an attack it seemed for a few miles. Once the maiden had spoken up Allen listened, while glaring off into the distance; his right hand gripping into a fist dug into the snow. Hearing the tragedies of what came to her land and how the king treated his people so poorly. What was the King’s motive exactly to tear down the cities they built up, or was it the ones before them.

Taking a look at Eden when her voice started to waver, Allen felt it in his heart the grief and suffering she must’ve gone through. Such a kind and gentle girl who had suffered the same ill fate as himself. He didn’t want to interrupt her while she expressed her response. He pitied that her lands were so lush and green while his were empty fields of dead. Only near the mountain is the land green and lush. It all sounded the same, Kings doing whatever they so please to the harmless people of their land. Causing decades of sadness and hatred.

Eden had mentioned her reasoning for wanting to help the others with their journeys which lit a fire in Allen’s belly. He nodded in response with a smirk watching her give her triumphant act. He’ll definitely help her defeat the King of the East. Looking at her hand for a moment Allen hesitated to move, until he heard her taunt. He smirked, taking her hand standing up onto his feet. With the bird still on his head Allen looked at Eden.

With his sword in hand now as well as his sack. “You’re an interesting one. I got my eye on you.” He said walking past her leading the way into the building, stopping at the door for her to enter first. Following after he stepped into the hut, the bird on his head examined the room as well and noticed the cooked boar. Tasty. Taking a glance over to Yanho who obviously recovered quickly. “I see you’re back up on your feet boomerang baboon?” He gave a smirk to the man. “Due to our circumstances I ask you, may you make me a bowl of some. Please?” He asked Rokka, while looking away nervously; also blushing. He was embarrassed to have to ask the others for another help in his travel. Allen’s pride was challenging him from asking anyone he didn’t know for help, but strangely enough these people were all quirky in their own ways. Like him…
Heavenchi Heavenchi NeonFlow NeonFlow Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

"Oh, you want to make smoked meat? Sure, I can do that. Making this kind tent is easy, back in my home I usually created the entire tunnel by myself!" Rokka proudly talk about herself before pointing to an empty ground. A small lump of ground rose and it gradually increase in size until it was as tall as Rokka, then with a clap she carved a hole open and voila. A small earth dome had finished. Just right when Eden and Allen entered the camp.

"I see you have worked up your appetite, lightning man. Good!" She nodded at Allen, a wide grin was plastered on her face as she noticed his blushing. That's cute.

"I too, would become hungry after dumping that much. Everyone, have your fill!" Rokka distributed the meat and potatoes. It was roughly roasted and there's no seasoning on it at all, but at least it's better than nothing.

NeonFlow NeonFlow Heavenchi Heavenchi Gohan510 Gohan510

Watching Rokka manipulate the ground with magic was truly a inspiration. With hardly any show of effort or mana she simply created what was needed from a vague description. This young lady could probably make proper homes, stables with little or no mana drain. "Smoked meat is right, I could hunt something outside dead mountain's range tonight and let it cook for hours. If I get a boar like you did I could make snacks that would last a week in that snowy climb"
Yahno's eager grin shrank a tad as he realised there would be no way to get salt this far from the ocean.

Allen entered the dome with a tame insult to break the ice, it gave Yahno the impression that the young lad has traversed far enough to see foriegn weapons and different animals such as the mimic baboons. The ones yahno fought in his youth threw boomerangs like his clan did. Alot of distance travelled for such a young soul finding a their place in the world...
With a quick stare up and down at the boy and a even swifter finger Yahno pointed at the odd bird causing it to fly from Allen's head escaping outside never to be seen again. "You got a bit of shit on you" Yahno answered with half a smile, not like a tiny bird could leave a massive stain noticed in that amount of grey hair.
Even stranger about said odd bird was how it flew so close to the mountain no living things approach.

The four shared a meal and when they were done Yahno spoke his thoughts outloud.
"If we want to make it up Dead Mountain we need more than fighting strength, we need food that will keep in terrible conditions and a way to turn snow into safe drinking water, I imagine one would need a safe space to rest from the elements and ghosts... I think it is more than luck we have came across each other."
Yahno nodded towards the two ladies with a bewildered smile.

"Rokka and Eden have such versatile magic that dead mountain seems trivial if I'm being honest. Rokka making a home anywhere, Eden making nature grow even in such cold environments... i dare say a team unbeaten could be forged here with such strong foundation. I doubt any could topple the tower that is us but never mind that..."
Standing up Yahno announced what he would be doing and even gave a suggestion to the others.
"I shall hunt and forage to the south, if you three do the same towards the west I urge that you do so safely. I will cook the meat and give any seeds or edible plants to Eden who can grow a abundance that thrive in snow"

Yahno looked at each in turn with a expectant smile before leaving in a excited manner "I haven't smoked meat in years! Ahah!!"
Like a kid unable to wait for his birthday party Yahno entered the small dome and set down a flame that should last a few hours.
Looking up at the sky to find his way Yahno spotted the southern star and proceeded to walk in the direction animals and monsters could be found...
Eventually only the tip of dead mountain could be seen, birds, bats, boars and more could be heard in the dark of the forrest however.
With a boomerang in each hand Yahno silently stalks into the night, his ears attempting to pick up on the stomp of a hoove or the flap of a wing. The crunch of footsteps or the roar of a monster...
If luck would have it then a nest of boar would be sleeping underneath a dug out tree.
=========================
It's up to you three if a time skip happens, we can either play out the night hunting/gathering or resting in Rokka's dome. The skip would be to the next day traveling up the mountain with enough supplies. With the assumption that your character rested or helped in some form or another.
They hunted a boar or wolf, they found seeds or a odd fruit. Something that could be cooked or mass produced by the party. With Kai dropping we will just act as if he went hunting and never returned. Alternatively if another player or two join then they can meet the group during this night or next day by trying to save Allen from a bear or something

Heavenchi Heavenchi Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back