DanganronpaRE: Remember Me RP

Alex sighed. "No, I can not 'sense' any ethereal beings. But I can tell a dark presence from a good one, similar to spirits." Alex answered, ignoring the fact that she was told a 'nevermind'. She pointed to the air, in which, to anyone would just be air. But to Alex, she was pointing to one of the usual spirits that follow her around.

"If you were wondering if there were any spirits, then yes. But they're harmless. they won't and can't do anything to you...." She trailed of before glaring at the air.
"......"
"I said...nevermind..." Ayaka pressed her lips together tightly after she spoke. She then turned away from Alex, seemingly angry about what Alex had done and told her for some strange reason.

Looking at the crane, she cocked her head to the side. "I've never been able to properly do Origami. Could you teach me sometime?" She asked, curiously. It was true. The most she could do was a basic airplane. Even those failed.

As Alex mentioned about learning Origami, Ayaka turned her head and peeked at Alex.
"I...I can teach you, but......"
"You need to truly put your heart and soul into everything you created from these Origami papers, they are not mere art or models to be messed around...keep that in mind when you really want to learn it."
Ayaka stared at Alex with a serious look on her face. With that, Ayaka turned away from Alex once again.

"Eiko... I can make people happy, and I can help may a better world, without a second thought. But for me... Having a 'wonderful' life... Isn't something that's in my foreseeable future. I can tell that there will be lots more violence and bloodshed... Which will be something I can never get away from..." Julian's mood seemed to darken, something different to the usually shy boy. Though It was there for a second before Julian snapped himself out of it. He immediately started hitting his forehead with his hand.

"Ugh, I'm so stupid." He took a deep breath and gave a weak smile to Eiko. "I'm sorry you had to see that. Whenever I think about my past or future, I get... like that. Sorry." Julian apologised. There he went and ruined the good mood. Great, way to go Julian. Now he's going to think you're a freak, as well as everyone else.
step0003-1-png.297136

"I-I am not exactly sure what is keeping you from fighting for yourself...but as I insisted, I believe you can do it, you can change your life."
Eiko firmly grabbed Julian's shoulder and told him as he looked into his eyes.

"If you can't find the strength to do it, just talk to me. I-I'll try my best to help you with everything that you would need help with. I'll always be there if you need me, I want you to know that!"

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

step0003-5-png.297132

"......"
"I...did not choose to be a maid...I guess I should rather say... fate...chooses me......"
"I..." Mari seemed to be at lost of words as she stared into the blank while running her hand over the black tarantula crawling down her neck, lost in thoughts for a few seconds before she turned back to look at Ryoka.

"Ryoka...I trust you...I...I want too...that's why I want to be honest with you..."

"I hate being a servant, I don't want to...but that's all I could do for my entire life, that's what I was meant to be the moment I came to this world, if I was to give up...my entire existence would worth nothing...and soon I'll be just like a pile of dust, being ignored, being hated... for my entire life, waiting to disappear and be forgotten forever..."
"Being a maid...and do things that I am good at, cleaning, is my only way to make them hate me less, that's my only way...to repent my sins......"
"At least...that's the only thing they would be grateful because of 'me'..."
"And I can proof to them that I am not completely worthless to them...and then they'll stop......"
Out of the blue, Mari drew her hand away from Ryoka and bring her arms close to her chest, her face was starting to look pale.
Mari's hands were starting to tremble as she spoke, you could literally feel her body starting to turn freezing cold.

"I...I am sorry...Ryoka...I didn't mean to..." Mari eyes were starting to tear up as she apologized.

Mari started to wrap her arms around herself as she tried to contain her feelings.

"Ryoka...I-I want to be honest with you, and everyone, I want you to know 'everything' about me...but...I... can't bring myself to......"
"I am so selfish...I want this moment to last......" Mari mumbled to herself as she bit her lips and wiped the tears in her eyes.

"I am sorry...Ryoka..."
"But I promise...I...I would tell you and everyone someday...all of you seem to be so nice...I know I couldn't stay selfish like this forever...I'll hate myself for that...it must be all my fault after all......"

"So, Ryoka...may we spend our time together... happily...for now?"
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Ryōka looked sadly at Mari as she told him bits of her broken past. Seeing her in such a state would have driven him to tears if he had anymore to shed. "I live on a little secluded island with my father and a few servants. I've known them my entire life and for every second since my birth they've given me nothing but love. They're just like family to my father and I, we'd be nothing without them." Ryōka took off the mask covering half of his face and looked into Mari's eyes with a tender smile. "Whenever I look at you I can't help but think of a girl I knew when I was younger. She was one of the maids and not to mention the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. We would spend everyday together running and playing, comforting each other when we were sad and making each other laugh whenever we could."

Ryōka took Mari's hands in his and gave them a gentle squeeze. "You're far from selfish Mari, my eyes can't possibly see you as a sinner. If I may be so brash, I'd like to invite you to live with my father, my servants and I. I think you would fit in quite nicely, and I promise that you'd never be treated like dirt again." He would look away, realizing he had been staring for much too long. "I may not be worthy enough to hear your secrets, let alone be your friend. But I also can't stand to see you so depressed and afraid." Turning his head back to face her, he would smile once more and gesture towards the center of the room. "But you're right, let's just forget about all that for now and try to enjoy the moment. Would you care to dance with a lowly peasant like me, your highness?"

Dreamtique Dreamtique

Her face almost turned into a frown. You could see she was fuming. That was why Tsuzaki stepped back a bit when Yume came close to her, probably being a bit surprised. She quickly smiled back. Smiling is not something you see her do at all so it kinda looks a bit weird on her. The thought counts though.

"Let me j-"

"Urm..hey, Tsuzuki!" Yume came rushing at Tsuzaki as she saw her entered the ballroom.
"So far there's nothing...suspicious, happening yet, in fact, the ball is just starting, we are currently having our meal, come and join us if you want to." Yume gave Tsuzaki a smile as she lightly grabbed her shoulder.

Her body recoiled a bit when Yume touched her on the shoulder. She looked terribly scared, like an animal that knows it was about to be shot. Quickly, she recovered before Yume could say. Her smile weakened a bit.

"Can you please not touch?" she asked as politely as she could but however it sounded too cold for even Tsuzaki.

"I'm just not used to it,that's all." she quickly explained.

"Don't worry, I think the food are fine, Hitsuji ate a lot of them...so I think they are safe to consume."
Yume looked over to Hitsuji who was currently being forcibly dragged away from the dishes by Monopawns as she mentioned.

She still stared cautiously at the food,still. "Pig." is all she could say to herself. She turned to Yume. "I doubt the Mastermind would want to poison the food anyway. " she told her. She explained that, "The Mastermind seems to only want us to kill each other. Why would they establish a rule where the only way to escape is to murder? Mind you, it won't let him escape court, accessory to murder can still stick,but I don't really consider him sane."

"Hey, Tsuzaki...."
"About what you said at the winter cabin just now..."
"What do you mean by that?"
"How can...everything contradict with reality?"
"How can we just...assume that?"

Her eyes blinked when Yume brought that up. She sat down after the tirade. Some time was taken by her to consider the response.

"Well" she started. "Doesn't it make sense? I know I'm debating non-sense from common sense but hear me out. Why have all of us woken up in this theme park with not signs of being forced to? How was this all funded? Who would fund a theme park just for us? Where does the food come from if there is nowhere that suggests delivery. Finally,"

She leaned closer to Yume's ear.

"Remember the Dragon."

She returned back to her seat. "It just all doesn't make sense." .The scenery was nice, she could admit. "Honestly," she suddenly addressed Yume after an unbearable silence. "I think you are too naive." . Tsuzaki expected Yume to not react well to that remark but it was the most closest thing she has ever done for someone. A good friend points out your weaknesses after all.

I'm most pleased that you would humble me with your presence, Miss Mari. Words cannot explain my gratitude."

Her ears perked up. She tried to discern the conversation.

"So Miss Mari, what made you want to be a maid? Surely there must be a reason for your going into such a servile career."

She could almost think that he cares. Her hands played with the table cloth as she passively listened. He most probably doesn't. She could see the situation unfold. He gains her trust. She leaves her guard down. Then, betrayal happens. That's what always happens anyway.

"......"
"I...did not choose to be a maid...I guess I should rather say... fate...chooses me......"
"I..."

Interesting. She stood up this time and walked to the food stand next to them so that she could hear it more clearly.

"Ryoka...I trust you...I...I want too...that's why I want to be honest with you..."

"I hate being a servant, I don't want to...but that's all I could do for my entire life, that's what I was meant to be the moment I came to this world, if I was to give up...my entire existence would worth nothing...and soon I'll be just like a pile of dust, being ignored, being hated... for my entire life, waiting to disappear and be forgotten forever..."
"Being a maid...and do things that I am good at, cleaning, is my only way to make them hate me less, that's my only way...to repent my sins......"
"At least...that's the only thing they would be grateful because of 'me'..."
"And I can proof to them that I am not completely worthless to them...and then they'll stop......"

A trickle of pity descends on her heart. She doesn't quite understand what the maid might mean but it has to much of a nihilistic look to be normal. There's not much evidence she has actually experienced these things but depression might be something she suffers. Probably loneliness. Poor girl.

"I...I am sorry...Ryoka...I didn't mean to..."

"Ryoka...I-I want to be honest with you, and everyone, I want you to know 'everything' about me...but...I... can't bring myself to......"
"I am so selfish...I want this moment to last......"

"I am sorry...Ryoka..."
"But I promise...I...I would tell you and everyone someday...all of you seem to be so nice...I know I couldn't stay selfish like this forever...I'll hate myself for that...it must be all my fault after all......"

"So, Ryoka...may we spend our time together... happily...for now?"

She doubted it. With a plate of food, she walked back to Yume. She was uncertain what she picked up but at the very least it is edible.

"I live on a little secluded island with my father and a few servants. I've known them my entire life and for every second since my birth they've given me nothing but love. They're just like family to my father and I, we'd be nothing without them."

That sounded smarmy. He doesn't really care about the maids, considering how rich he is. And she hated rich people in the first place. They are a burden to society, only hoarding cash. They do not encourage cash flows and hurt the economy. Communism was right.

"Whenever I look at you I can't help but think of a girl I knew when I was younger. She was one of the maids and not to mention the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. We would spend everyday together running and playing, comforting each other when we were sad and making each other laugh whenever we could."

She ate her food.

"You're far from selfish Mari, my eyes can't possibly see you as a sinner. If I may be so brash, I'd like to invite you to live with my father, my servants and I. I think you would fit in quite nicely, and I promise that you'd never be treated like dirt again."

"I may not be worthy enough to hear your secrets, let alone be your friend. But I also can't stand to see you so depressed and afraid."

"I also cannot stand this all." she whispered to herself. Only Yume could hear what she said. It was uncertain if she did that intentionally or not. "I also cannot stand that you would depend on this charlatan for your emotions."

"But you're right, let's just forget about all that for now and try to enjoy the moment. Would you care to dance with a lowly peasant like me, your highness?"

"Wh-" she almost shouted. She silenced herself immediately. What do you mean lowly peasant? That's what she wanted to say. She grit her teeth. He has lived a life of luxury with his maid servants. His experience is unsuitable for helping the girl. He knows no pain or suffering. She wished he lived in her own shoes.

"Yume, can you believe this?"

Dreamtique Dreamtique GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Ryōka looked sadly at Mari as she told him bits of her broken past. Seeing her in such a state would have driven him to tears if he had anymore to shed. "I live on a little secluded island with my father and a few servants. I've known them my entire life and for every second since my birth they've given me nothing but love. They're just like family to my father and I, we'd be nothing without them." Ryōka took off the mask covering half of his face and looked into Mari's eyes with a tender smile. "Whenever I look at you I can't help but think of a girl I knew when I was younger. She was one of the maids and not to mention the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen. We would spend everyday together running and playing, comforting each other when we were sad and making each other laugh whenever we could."

Ryōka took Mari's hands in his and gave them a gentle squeeze. "You're far from selfish Mari, my eyes can't possibly see you as a sinner. If I may be so brash, I'd like to invite you to live with my father, my servants and I. I think you would fit in quite nicely, and I promise that you'd never be treated like dirt again." He would look away, realizing he had been staring for much too long. "I may not be worthy enough to hear your secrets, let alone be your friend. But I also can't stand to see you so depressed and afraid." Turning his head back to face her, he would smile once more and gesture towards the center of the room.

Mari smiled, but somehow you could tell the sadness in her gaze had not left, but instead, it grew stronger.
The maid kept silent as Ryoka spoke, with her eyes fixated on the gentleman.

"But you're right, let's just forget about all that for now and try to enjoy the moment. Would you care to dance with a lowly peasant like me, your highness?"
Mari nodded in reply, on her face was a bright smile emerged from the bottom of her heart.

step0003-5-png.297132

"I'll tell everyone someday...but for now...I really want this moment to last......"She brushed her finger against the black tarantula on her neck as she whispered to it.

Last edited:
Her eyes blinked when Yume brought that up. She sat down after the tirade. Some time was taken by her to consider the response.

"Well" she started. "Doesn't it make sense? I know I'm debating non-sense from common sense but hear me out. Why have all of us woken up in this theme park with not signs of being forced to? How was this all funded? Who would fund a theme park just for us? Where does the food come from if there is nowhere that suggests delivery. Finally,"

She leaned closer to Yume's ear.

"Remember the Dragon."

She returned back to her seat. "It just all doesn't make sense." .The scenery was nice, she could admit. .

Yume stood there as she listened, her eyes darting around as she started to process what Tsuzaki said.

"Honestly," she suddenly addressed Yume after an unbearable silence. "I think you are too naive." . Tsuzaki expected Yume to not react well to that remark but it was the most closest thing she has ever done for someone. A good friend points out your weaknesses after all.
step0003-9-png.297129

"I...wouldn't deny that......" Yume responded, and surprisingly the girl didn't appear to be bothered by Tsuzaki's comment at all. She seemingly understands Tsuzaki's good intention behind what she said. It was as if Yume was already completely used to Tsuzaki's blunt and forthright personality at this point, proofed by the fact that she was able to handle Tsuzaki's comment this well.

"I am aware that all the things that you mentioned are indeed...ridiculously bizarre, and it is indeed fitting to say that what we are experiencing here...'contradicts with reality'. But the real question here is...how can we just... forget our common sense and everything we knew about reality......"
"How can we even...'question reality'?"

"Forget about what we knew about our reality......"Yume paused and mumbled as she pondered, it seemed like she was onto something, but she couldn't put here finger on it.

step0003-7-png.297130

"Well, you know what? Reality is indeed something very puzzling...even to some of the greatest philosopher in history that tried to define 'reality'."

"For all we know, we could very possibly be experiencing a virtual reality!"
"It's quite a fun cliche many interesting stories I read about tried."

"Well, we never know. Some people even believe that the whole world we are living in IS a huge simulation, after all. "
"Have you heard about 'Brain in a Jar'? It's a thought experiment that hypothesizes that if a reality indeed can be simulated, conscious being like us in a simulation would not ever be able to tell or notice the difference between a 'true reality' and a 'simulated reality'."
"Think about that, we could just be some conscious beings living in a simulated reality, living inside our tiny little world, being watched over and dominated by some other higher beings, like some ants in a sandbox, isn't that interesting?"

"If reality stops making sense, we can always think out of the box, questioning reality is what most successful philosopher do too!"
"After all, although we might think that we do, but in fact, we know nothing about the reality we live in."

step0003-9-png.297129

"U-uh...Mika? Am I talking that loud?"

step0003-7-png.297130

"Hehe. Yeah. Don't mind me...I'll get going with Mr. Koba now." With that, Mika walked away from the conversation.

step0003-9-png.297129

"Virtual...reality? Questioning reality......Forget about what we knew about reality......"
"Surprisingly... I can't deny that possibility...now that I think about it......"
"The fact that all the things that are happening now is as bizarre as a virtual world would sound..."

"But at the end, what is *this* supposed to mean? Why does reality stop making sense? Why a killing game? Why us? What does this bear want?"

Last edited:
As the melody in the ballroom slowly turned to a slower tempo, some pairs of student in the ballroom began to dance along with the music.
The peaceful moment between the students didn't last long and was soon interrupted by a screeching noise from the speaker that pierced through the air, a moment of complete silence soon ensued.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ahem...mic test...mic test..." The familiar menacing voice of Lord Monokuma echoed through the ballroom, a cruel reminder for all of the students that they were all under the constant threat of death, as long as they were under the watch of this bear.

The moment the bear's voice struck Yume's ears, an ominous feeling washed over the little girl, her body tensed up, desperately trying to predict the bear's next move as the world around her faded away, creating a tunnel vision directed to the stage where Lord Monokuma was overlooking all of the students.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Well, seems like a lot of you were enjoying yourself, aww...I am really glad that all of my beloved students were able to gather here today in this lovely reunion...It had been a loooooooong time isn't it?"
"Without further ado, I had prepared some entertainment for you guys, please prepare to take in it all and enjoy the show to the fullest!!!"
"Upupupu...I know I will..."

The light in the castle dimmed down as the red curtains on the stage was lowered, the students were left in the dark as they waited.
As soon as a click of a switch was heard, a projector flashed on, projecting a screen of static on the red curtain.
'3...2...1...'
The image on the back of the stage then switched to a countdown from 3 to one, as soon as the countdown hit one, the red curtain started to slowly lift up.
A spotlight shone down the empty stage after a loud click of a switch was heard, you could also see a flashy colorful neon sign being hung up at the back of the stage, displaying:
'Monokuma Sketch: The Story of the Outside World'

Seconds passed, there was nothing on the stage.
Yume could literally feel the tension in the air, as cold sweats started to slide down from her forehead.

The air was still, the ballroom was shrouded in darkness and complete silence before a loud yell was hear coming from the back of the stage.
"God damn it!!! You are supposed to be prepared for the performance!!!"
You could tell it was the voice of Monokuma, not like it's hard to tell anyway, the Monopawns basically don't talk and only act dumb and silly.

Soon enough, a pair of Monopawns were being pushed out of the stage, rolling their way out into the spotlight, a set of cardboard cut out and what seemed to be tools to set up the scene were being tossed out from the back of the stage, landing on the unfortunate duo.
The pair of Monopawns, one was dressed up femininely to resemble a housewife while another one was dressed up masculinely to resemble a businessman, both of them were starting to set up the scene in panic.
After they are done, the stage was starting to resemble a common household, and the two Monopawns were supposedly playing a married couple.
The two sat around a dinner table, and started to play their role, the scene seemed to depict a couple having their breakfast, what seemed to be a classical slice of life scene.
Soon, a Monopawns who was dressed in a Japanese kindergarten uniform dashed out from the back of the stage and gave hugs to both Monopawns that were supposedly playing as dad and mom respectively in the family.
"Mom...Dad...I lov..." The little Monopawn tried to spoke, but before it finished its line, a huge rock fell down from above and landed on the middle of the stage, crushing all three of the Monopawns.

Before the students could react to what had happened, the crushed Monopawns exploded, the air around the students shook, as a burst of deafening noise from the explosion reverberated in the ballroom.
The stages was set aflame, out of nowhere a huge group of burning Monopawns were starting to dash around on the stage as they burnt and slowly fell apart, screeching in mechanical voices as if they were frantically calling for help. It was unsettling for how much the Monopawns were able to mimic and resemble living and sentient beings in agony, despite seemed to be mere robots.

Monokuma slowly walked in front of the stage as the red curtain lowered, partially covering the severely damaged stage as a group of Monopawns started to clean up the mess and put out the fire.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"What a story full of thrill and excitement...although admittedly it can be little boring if it's not the real thing...I knew it..."

"You know, I am the kind of person who likes to see live action by people with flesh and blood instead of cold mechanical parts...or movie pictures on a screen... or even the ones and zeroes in video games...those are just not fun at all."

"Seriously, who would want to play a video game about shooting peoples in their head and running over peoples with a car when you can do it in real life!!!"

"Ah, anyway. I hope all of you enjoyed it..."

"So...What will be YOUR version of the story? I am eager to find out...I am sure you will too..."
"Upupupupu......"

"Hope all of you enjoyed the gala tonight. Good night...all of my beloved students..."
With that, Load Monokuma slowly walked away from the scene, leaving all of the students in the ballroom.

MonokumaFever MonokumaFever GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack a simpler name a simpler name Kimona Kimona Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

step0003-1-png.297136

"Am I...supposed to...clap hands?"

step0003-9-png.297129

"No...Please don't......"

241872-ef4fabac37543c5123e45bb68e44c0fc.jpg

Minori continued standing where she was after watching the little 'preformance.' She was not quite sure what to think, although when she thought about it the idea of all her anime and the things she likes ceasing to exist sounded terrible. As Minori stood there she attempted to tie her tie with no success as she stood in a black fest, pants shoes, a white dress shirt and an untied tie. She never was a fan of dresses, so she didn't wear one, on the other hand though she was still wearing here backpack.

Attachments

• minori fancy dress.jpg
    minori fancy dress.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
Julian:
To be honest, Julian didn't think he could really rely on anyone, much less turn his life around. He was stuck in it, and he was sure there was no way out. And he was sure that Eiko would just be scared if he knew the Real him. Deciding to play along with it, just to make Eiko happy, he smiled brightly.

"Yeah, If I need any help, I'll talk to you. Thanks Eiko." He smiled. "If you need any help, don't forget to ask me as well. I may be a geek, but I'm not useless." Julian grinned. It was true, he could be useful. With his line of work, he was sure there was only a handful of things he couldn't do.

When the play started, happened and ended, Julian looked confused. "What.... The living hell was that?" He asked, massaging his temples. That made no sense. and making their own story? What, of their family being crushed by a rock then Exploding? ...... He highly doubted it honestly.

Alex:

Alex looked bewildered at the Origamist, and looked to the side, asking for help. In the end, she decided to not push it. she wasn't good when talking to people, and when it was someone who obviously wanted to be alone... She'd rather not push her luck, she had terrible luck.

At the play, Alex heard the phrase 'Monokuma theatre; and she smiled at the joke. It was a small smile, but it was there. She shook her hair slightly, before tugging her hair loose, hair falling down. she wasn't a fan of her hair staying up too long anyway. She took a drink and stood in the corner, conversing with some of the spirits flying around her.

step0003-3-png.297134

"What... was... that?"

step0003-9-png.297129

"A sketch about the story of the outside world...that's certainly...peculiar..."

step0003-6-png.297131

"Is it just another pointless trick to intimidate us...or just to make us feel unsettling?"

step0003-9-png.297129

"That...could be it."
"Yet, I have a bad feeling about this......"

step0003-2-png.297135

"Don't you think that the bear could be hinting us something?"

step0003-9-png.297129

"Hinting us...something?"
"To be honest, I am not sure why...but...I keep having a gut feeling that...the bear is trying to tell us something too..."

step0003-6-png.297131

"W-what was that supposed to imply?!"

step0003-2-png.297135

"If it's titled 'The story of the outside world'...then it could be something related to that...the sketch might tell us what could be happening outside."

step0003-7-png.297130

"H-huh?! Are you serious? It's just a sketch, right? Are we even supposed to take it seriously."

step0003-2-png.297135

"After all, we are all completely oblivious to what's happening to us now, and that would also be the case for what's happening in the outside world atoo."
"Think about it, let's just accept the fact that we would never get an answer if we don't change our line of reasoning and our ways of seeing the world...we cold never find out the truth if we refuse to consider it in the first place..."

step0003-9-png.297129

"......"
Forget about what you knew about reality...yet...what am I supposed to think here...if it's not the reality as how we knew it...
Yume stood aside as she stared emptily at Hisoka, deep in thought as she held her fist tight, trying to resist the puzzlement that was slowly taking over her mind like an expanding black hole.

step0003-7-png.297130

"Now that you mentioned it...I had read some stories about dystopia, where the world just turns to a living hell for everyone...it's quite common in many stories too..."
"A dystopia...where the whole world plunges into...despair. There would be nowhere to run, nowhere to escape, and all lives would..."

step0003-5-png.297132

"U-uh...that's bad......"

step0003-7-png.297130

"M-Mari, I-I am sorry I don't mean to..."
"But on the bright side...with the power of love. Hope, hope, and MORE HOPE!!! The world could be saved and reverted back to the peaceful and beautiful world we all know...so...it doesn't necessarily mean that we are..doomed..."

MonokumaFever MonokumaFever GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack a simpler name a simpler name Kimona Kimona Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

Last edited:
242174-ef4fabac37543c5123e45bb68e44c0fc.jpg

Minori fuse listened to the group talk, they were certainly a noisy bunch. "I'm sure it'll be fine." Minori waves it off, "It was just a play after all, it could have meant anything, or just been pointless." she shrugs, "Also does anybody know how to tie a tie?" she asks shortly after.

Attachments

• minori fancy dress.jpg
    minori fancy dress.jpg
step0003-6-png.297131

"......."
"Are we seriously talking about the end of the world now?"
"I mean, it's not even rational if you think about it. After all, we were kidnapped for just a few days, how would it be possible that the world would suddenly just turned into a...dystopia..."

step0003-2-png.297135

"Just...a few days?"
"How can you be so sure then? We could never tell how long it had been since we were imprisoned here......"

step0003-6-png.297131

"Regardless, it would be impossible for the time to be more than a few days, we would have already died due to dehydration by then if we stay unconscious for that long..."

step0003-2-png.297135

".......Stay unconscious?"

"Again...how can you tell?"
"How can you tell that we...stayed unconscious this entire time......"

step0003-6-png.297131

"H-Huh?"

step0003-2-png.297135

"You wouldn't remember...right?"

A beep echoed through the castle as the screen around the castle lit up.
"It's 9:30 pm. The gala has officially ended! Thank you everyone for attending the gala tonight!"
"Goooood night~!"

"Oh, don't forget about opening the present!"

After Lord Monokuma had officially announced the end of the gala, the students then headed back to their respective room and call it a day.

As you went back into your room, you could hear a familiar melody, the iconic "Merry Christmas" theme song seemingly being played by a music box. As you went to inspect the source of that music, you would soon notice it was coming from the present of Lord Monokuma.
When you proceeded to tear apart the present wrapper and try to open the small metal casing to uncover what's inside the box, the music stopped as soon as you flipped open the lid of the box, you would see a few dolls being placed inside the box. Upon closer inspection, the dolls would all resemble your family members and the people you care about who are very close to you.

Last edited:
243397-ef4fabac37543c5123e45bb68e44c0fc.jpg

Minori left with the chime, she headed back to her room. when she entered her room she locked the door behind her and headed to the box. She briefly though about destroying it, she hated Christmas music with a burning passion. She opened the box and pulled out the dolls, They were adorable!!! In her excitement she didn't even seem bothered by who they looked like.

Attachments

• minori fancy dress.jpg
    minori fancy dress.jpg
"I...wouldn't deny that......"

She stopped nibbling her food when she heard those words. No one usually does that. A warm feeling develops in her heart. She chewed along after a while.

"I am aware that all the things that you mentioned are indeed...ridiculously bizarre, and it is indeed fitting to say that what we are experiencing here...'contradicts with reality'. But the real question here is...how can we just... forget our common sense and everything we knew about reality......"
"How can we even...'question reality'?"

"Forget about what we knew about our reality......"

"Well, ummmm........" she tried to explain but no words exited her mouth. She found it quite difficult to put her thoughts onto the issue. Words fail her.

"Well, you know what? Reality is indeed something very puzzling...even to some of the greatest philosopher in history that tried to define 'reality'."

"For all we know, we could very possibly be experiencing a virtual reality!"
"It's quite a fun cliche many interesting stories I read about tried."

She recoiled when Mika butted in. Her brain told her to object but that did have some interesting answers. She nodded her head.

"Well, we never know. Some people even believe that the whole world we are living in IS a huge simulation, after all. "
"Have you heard about 'Brain in a Jar'? It's a thought experiment that hypothesizes that if a reality indeed can be simulated, conscious being like us in a simulation would not ever be able to tell or notice the difference between a 'true reality' and a 'simulated reality'."
"Think about that, we could just be some conscious beings living in a simulated reality, living inside our tiny little world, being watched over and dominated by some other higher beings, like some ants in a sandbox, isn't that interesting?"

"Ah!" she interjected. "I know that. That thought experiment has been here since the 1960's, if I remember correctly. But what I believe that's not really important. If this reality is fake, who knows? What matters is it is real for us."

"Virtual...reality? Questioning reality......Forget about what we knew about reality......"
"Surprisingly... I can't deny that possibility...now that I think about it......"
"The fact that all the things that are happening now is as bizarre as a virtual world would sound..."

"But at the end, what is *this* supposed to mean? Why does reality stop making sense? Why a killing game? Why us? What does this bear want?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I wish I knew."

As the melody in the ballroom slowly turned to a slower tempo, some pairs of student in the ballroom began to dance along with the music.
The peaceful moment between the students didn't last long and was soon interrupted by a screeching noise from the speaker that pierced through the air, a moment of complete silence soon ensued.

Meanwhile, Tsuzaki decided to just chat to Yume by the table. She seemed perfectly fine. Not mad or crazy nor insane. It would also be beneficial if she has an ally. It's not that she was lonely but she considered that to be in a relationship, you need to be fine with being single to make the best choice.

"Ahem...mic test...mic test..."

Good god that was annoying.

The moment the bear's voice struck Yume's ears, an ominous feeling washed over the little girl, her body tensed up, desperately trying to predict the bear's next move as the world around her faded away, creating a tunnel vision directed to the stage where Lord Monokuma was overlooking all of the students.

She stood close to the stage to get herself a good look.

"Well, seems like a lot of you were enjoying yourself, aww...I am really glad that all of my beloved students were able to gather here today in this lovely reunion...It had been a loooooooong time isn't it?"
"Without further ado, I had prepared some entertainment for you guys, please prepare to take in it all and enjoy the show to the fullest!!!"
"Upupupu...I know I will..."

"Of course you will." she whispered to herself.

As soon as a click of a switch was heard, a projector flashed on, projecting a screen of static on the red curtain.
'3...2...1...'
The image on the back of the stage then switched to a countdown from 3 to one, as soon as the countdown hit one, the red curtain started to slowly lift up.
A spotlight shone down the empty stage after a loud click of a switch was heard, you could also see a flashy colorful neon sign being hung up at the back of the stage, displaying:
'Monokuma Sketch: The Story of the Outside World'

The sign looked gaudy and somehow in bad taste as well. She thought that this was Monokuma's way to encourage them to kill. So, she examined carefully.

"God damn it!!! You are supposed to be prepared for the performance!!!"

A smirked formed on her lips.

Soon enough, a pair of Monopawns were being pushed out of the stage, rolling their way out into the spotlight, a set of cardboard cut out and what seemed to be tools to set up the scene were being tossed out from the back of the stage, landing on the unfortunate duo.
The pair of Monopawns, one was dressed up femininely to resemble a housewife while another one was dressed up masculinely to resemble a businessman, both of them were starting to set up the scene in panic.
After they are done, the stage was starting to resemble a common household, and the two Monopawns were supposedly playing a married couple.
The two sat around a dinner table, and started to play their role, the scene seemed to depict a couple having their breakfast, what seemed to be a classical slice of life scene.
Soon, a Monopawns who was dressed in a Japanese kindergarten uniform dashed out from the back of the stage and gave hugs to both Monopawns that were supposedly playing as dad and mom respectively in the family.
"Mom...Dad...I lov..." The little Monopawn tried to spoke, but before it finished its line, a huge rock fell down from above and landed on the middle of the stage, crushing all three of the Monopawns.

She stood there. Blinked her eyes hard. Silence.

"What a story full of thrill and excitement...although admittedly it can be little boring if it's not the real thing...I knew it..."

"You know, I am the kind of person who likes to see live action by people with flesh and blood instead of cold mechanical parts...or movie pictures on a screen... or even the ones and zeroes in video games...those are just not fun at all."

"Seriously, who would want to play a video game about shooting peoples in their head and running over peoples with a car when you can do it in real life!!!"

"Ah, anyway. I hope all of you enjoyed it..."

"So...What will be YOUR version of the story? I am eager to find out...I am sure you will too..."
"Upupupupu......"

"Hope all of you enjoyed the gala tonight. Good night...all of my beloved students..."
With that, Load Monokuma slowly walked away from the scene, leaving all of the students in the ballroom.

She did someting almost uncharacteristic of her. She said,
"What the fuck?"

"......."
"Are we seriously talking about the end of the world now?"
"I mean, it's not even rational if you think about it. After all, we were kidnapped for just a few days, how would it be possible that the world would suddenly just turned into a...dystopia..."

[
QUOTE="Dreamtique, post: 7822222, member: 26542"]"Just...a few days?"
"How can you be so sure then? We could never tell how long it had been since we were imprisoned here......"[/QUOTE]

"Regardless, it would be impossible for the time to be more than a few days, we would have already died due to dehydration by then if we stay unconscious for that long..."

".......Stay unconscious?"

"Again...how can you tell?"
"How can you tell that we...stayed unconscious this entire time......"

"I mean there is that possiblity." she interjected. "Let me point out that everything that has happened today has not made any sense. We should let out minds be opened to the fact."

"You wouldn't remember...right?"

A beep echoed through the castle as the screen around the castle lit up.
"It's 9:30 pm. The gala has officially ended! Thank you everyone for attending the gala tonight!"
"Goooood night~!"

"Oh, don't forget about opening the present!"

"Oh well. No matter what, it's getting late. And as long any of you are not stupid enough to kill each other, I will call this a perfect day." She yawned as she made her way back to the dorms. A jingle could be heard. Her heart stopped. She decided to enter her room quickly.

As you went back into your room, you could hear a familiar melody, the iconic "Merry Christmas" theme song seemingly being played by a music box. As you went to inspect the source of that music, you would soon notice it was coming from the present of Lord Monokuma.
When you proceeded to tear apart the present wrapper and try to open the small metal casing to uncover what's inside the box, the music stopped as soon as you flipped open the lid of the box, you would see a few dolls being placed inside the box. Upon closer inspection, the dolls would all resemble your family members and the people you care about who are very close to you.

She smiled unhappily. Is this what Monokuma is aiming for? Trying to get them miss home. She placed her dolls on the shelf. On the left, her mother. On the right, her father. No other doll could be seen though Tsuzaki couldn't have known that other people have gotten more. In her dress, she cried herself to sleep.

Alex:
Alex sighed and decided to speak up. "While just being knocked out without any medical assistance, yes we could have died. However, we could have been put into a Coma. Being put into a Coma isn't a far stretch to what we've seen." She says, her voice somewhat cold, but clear. She held back a Yawn, and declared that she was going to 'Take her leave', and left.

When she got back to her room, she looked at the box, and using her own intuition, she decided it was safe enough to open. Monokuma wouldn't kill them yet, will he? Opening the box she saw the dolls. Her Mother, father, Cronus, And some of the friends she had before she came here. Abby and Markus. She smiled, bringing Cronus, Abby and Markus to her chest. She didn't really care for the dolls of her parents, but she adored the other three, The gay best friend, Her ex-Girlfriend who stayed friends, and the ghost-best friend... Wait how did Monokuma know what Cronus looked like? Only ALEX could see him.She frowned, putting him away from the other two on the desk in her room, but still keeping his close. She left her parents in the box. Because why would she be close to the people who took no notice of her, and left her alone most of her life?

Alex didn't think that there was someone missing from the group. She didn't remember.

Julian:
Julian wasn't sure what to exactly he should do. So he left the Gala as soon as they were allowed without saying anything. He got to his room and glared at the box. He did like music, but this music was just stupid. Opening the box, he saw the family he was brought up with. His mother, Father, elder brother and sister....He smiled. While he wasn't keen on his parents, he did enjoy spending time with his siblings. There was Angel, his older sister. She was fin to hang out with. there was also his older brother Markus, the flamboyantly gay one. He wondered if he ever got together with that one guy? And his friends. He didn't have many, but it was something. Will.... Just Will? That shouldn't be right. He had two friends. A boy and a ???. But what were their name? Racking his head, he started to get a migraine, and decided to leave it. It'll come to him. Someday.

"Hey! What are you drawing!"

"Ah... Well, it's a white bear."

"A white bear? Why is it white though."

"Hm...because I like the color white."

"It just feels so pure, simple and wonderful, don't you agree?"

"Ah, I see. But I think I like the bear being black better......"

"Why?"

"Black is so mysterious... yet it makes me feels...safer...and stronger, I couldn't quite explain...it just feels...right......"

"Wait......H-hey! W-what are you doing to the drawing?!"

"Here, take a look!"

"A...half black and half white bear?!"

"Hehe, yeah! That way we could both love this bear, and it will be like us, a part for you and another part for me...always be together! Do you like it?"

"You are so silly......Of course I do."

Sweet Dreams.
2 Nights has ended.

Last edited:
The morning was quiet, but not exactly serene, what deafening had become the eerie silence itself. As the morning announcement echoed through the empty castle, oddly enough, you couldn't see anyone wondering around the castle, not even the ever so amiable and helpful young man, Eiko, who would get up early in the morning and deliver breakfast to everyone's door like he had been for the past few days.
It sure was odd, the young man seemed to be the type who wouldn't take his obligations lightly, after all, he was the one who volunteered to went through all the trouble of being a delivery man for everyone himself.

You could only find Hisoka standing around the main doorway leading to the exit of the castle if you tried to search for your fellow students around the castle.
Hisoka would only toss a glance at you, before he went back to standing still around the doorway, almost as if he was petrified at the spot, you could somehow tell that there's something on his mind, he couldn't hide that in his eyes.

Out of the blue, the PA system around the theme park switched on, as Monokuma made a disturbing announcement.

"A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, the class trial will begin!"

You could only think of one place if you want to find everyone, it's the only place they could have go, the 'brown area' of the theme park.

As you hurried over to there, you could hear sobbing coming from the winter cabin, the door leading into the winter cabin was left ajar.

You could see flickering yellow light coming from the fireplace through the half-opened door. You also noticed there was a particularly eye-catching trial of footsteps on the snow going in and out of the winter cabin, along with the footprints of some other students who entered the winter cabin, judging on how the other footsteps only go one way, into the cabin.

Mari, who was whimpering was consoled by Mika as they stood at the corner of the cabin, facing the wall, not wanting to believe the scene before their very eyes, yet too terrified to escape.
Yume had fallen onto her knees, as she stared down to the floor as if she was refusing to raise up her head to look at the reality right in front of her. Ayaka stood beside Yume, with her face went completely pale, petrified, her gaze frozen on the lifeless body of a once lively fellow student and couldn't look away, her hands were visibly trembling.

The cabin was dim, having no installed lighting system. The most prominent light source was the fireplace in the cabin, along with some candles around the room that appeared to be almost completely burnt out by the time you noticed them, of course, there was also some natural lighting coming from the many windows around the cabin, although most of the sunlight were blocked out by the pine trees surrounding the cabin.

The lifeless body of Eiko Yukimura, the altruistic SHSL Sculptor was laying against a wooden wall of the cabin, right beside the fireplace. A trail of his..."neon pink" blood was smudged on the wall. You could see a gory stab wound near his neck, where blood oozed out and stained his clothes. His head was facing down, he would never be able to lift his head up again on his own now.

step0002-8-jpg.289021

"Ah...finally...it's finally starting isn't it?"
"The exciting part is finally starting...it almost feels like forever..."
"Upupupupu..."
"Finally......"
"One of you...the "blackened", decided to attempt murder...how cruel, how inhumane, how insane, how...digusting......"

"I am sure all of you know the rules...it's either you...or the culprit......"
"Now then...let me see what all of you would do......"
As always, the bear then casually walked away.

Perhaps you should try to collect some evidence before the class trial begins, and find out the truth behind Eiko's death.

Last edited:
Julian:

Julian walked in and sighed. Shit. Well... Someone has to do it. "I think it would be appropriate for the girls to leave. They shouldn't witness this anyway." Julian said, walking up to the body. He quickly checked for any sign of pulse. None. He rolled up Eikos top to feel the heat of Eiko's body. Depending on how cold, or how warm, depends on time of death. Ice cold... Over night. Cold... around 5-6 hours. Luke warm... 4-3. Warm.... 2-1 hours.

It was as if the Shy Julian never existed. Julian's attitude turned almost professional. Julian checked over the body checking for any other signs of Marks. Julian sighed. Obviously, the cause of death was the neck. However, there was the possibility of doing that just to lower the temperature.

Julian took a step back. He looked aorund to see how tidy the room was. Depending on the mess depended on how much struggle the was. They'd also have to find the Murder weapon, and figure out everyone's Alibis. Julian needed to fiddle with something, listen to music. Help himself think.

His foot started tapping on his own accord. The motives would be the Dolls they got. Which would consist of Family and friends. So someone who is quite a family or friend orientated person? Then again, they barely knew each other. A grand total of 2-3 days.

Julian sighed, and walked around impatiently, trying to think. Almost like Sherlock. He stopped and shook his head. This was no time for Refrences!

Alex:

Alex looked in, and looked back out. She couldn't stand the sight of lost of blood. She looked around, and could barely see any spirits. Let alone Eiko's spirit. Then again, he was a peaceful soul, he wouldn't stay just because he was murdered.

She heard constant muttering, and she glared at the faint whisps of air. Honestly, what was happening to her? It was as if she was the average, mediocre Medium. And she hated it. She was so vulnerable, and she couldn't help.

He quickly checked for any sign of pulse. None. He rolled up Eikos top to feel the heat of Eiko's body. Depending on how cold, or how warm, depends on time of death. Ice cold... Over night. Cold... around 5-6 hours. Luke warm... 4-3. Warm.... 2-1 hours.
Inside the cabin was quite warm, on contrary to the outside, due to the huge fireplace.
The heat coming from the fireplace made it impossible for one to determine the time of death directly through body warmth.
But the fact that the blood around his wound was just starting to clot and clump, you could tell that he died not long ago, perhaps a few hours ago.

Julian checked over the body checking for any other signs of Marks. Julian sighed. Obviously, the cause of death was the neck. However, there was the possibility of doing that just to lower the temperature.
No other wounds were found, no signs of struggle.
Only a stab wound on his neck, the wound seemed to be caused by a knife or a sharp object like a blade..at least the shape of the wound convinced you so.

You noticed that the body of Eiko was a little damp and wet, somehow, especially around the chest and neck.

You also noticed that there was some snow stuck to the bottom of Eiko's shoes.

Last edited:
Julian:
Julian found this confusing. Logically, this wouldn't make sense. How would Snow be stuck to his shoes, if it's warm and he dies a few hours ago? And he obviously died Here, due to the blood on the wall, but then How would there be Snow on his shoes if the place is Warm.

Neck and Chest was wet. Now he had a suspicion on the murder weapon, which would make the reasoning of the fireplace being on understandable. But wait, if That was the murder weapon, then why was blood on the wall? and the snow on the shoes didn't make sense.

Julian thought he should check and took off Eiko's shoes. Cold? Warm? He felt the snow. Real? Fake?

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"How...unfortunate......"

step0002-5-jpg.289024

"O-Oh...A-a d-dead body?! I-Is he dead?"

step0002-6-jpg.289023

"Is that...the smell of blood? W-who......"
The students were starting to arrive at the 'crime scene' on after another, even Kasumi, who rarely shows up under broad daylight, almost as if he was purposely avoiding all the people.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"We don't have a choice...we will have to...do what that needs to be done, find out the truth."
"Don't give up yet."
Hisoka started to mumble as his eyes locked on the dead body of Eiko, he took a step closer to Eiko's body, his lips arched up slightly as he stared at the corpse.

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
"W-why......"
"I-I...don't want to..."
Yume was confused, the entwined feelings of sadness, disbelief, and frustration were filling up her head, she wanted to cry, but tears refused to fall from her eyes, leaving her silently sobbing internally, as she spaced out completely.

step0002-7-jpg.289022

"We need to act now....quit dwelling on things that doesn't matter anymore, focus on what matters now."

"Where's that confidence of yours..."
"There are still many things that we all should keep fighting for, right?"
Noticing that the girl who was on her knees, Hisoka turned to Yume and spoke aloud.

step0002-jpg.289020

"......"
Without saying a word, Yume gradually looked up to Hisoka and slowly stood up.

"I......"
"I wouldn't lose......"
The girl muttered as she took in a deep breath, determined to get to the bottom of what happened.

step0002-jpg.289020

Yume took a step closer to the corpse as her eyes darted around, she couldn't bring herself to look at the corpse, but she knew clearly that she had to.

Is this...reality?
Why......
No...
I...I can't give up...I have to keep fighting...I have to...because...

"Julian."

"......"
"You...noticed right?"
"The snow at the bottom of his shoes..."

"There's something off about it......"
"It sure looks...odd...how come they would adhere to the bottom of his shoes that perfectly......"
"How come they didn't fell off or get brushed off when the shoes constantly brushes against the floor....not to mention the heat..."
"I think we would have to look for more clues to piece it together......"
Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

Last edited:
Julian:
"Dragged? And the blood splatter. It doesn't make sense. Doesn't add up." Julian didn't seem to notice Yume very much. all of a sudden he turned to her. "Are you sure you want to stay? This isn't to be taken lightly." He said. He then seemed to realise something.

"Yume, There was a trail of footprints different from the rest. Looks as if they were going in, then out of the cabin-" He paused and look at everyone. "Who was the first to find Eiko?" Then he thought. "Wait, no, that could also be framing. But suspect none the less."

"We need to find where there is snow. If we find blood, then he was definitely dragged here." Julian concluded, keeping wind of peoples reactions to Eiko. Checking Eiko once more, Wanting to make sure he got every other detail. Then he would leave and follow the footsteps that lead away from the cabin.

Minori arrived at this point in time, a bit late to be exact. "Oh, sorry! I'm here!" he states loudly sounding both enthusiastic and tired at the same time. Her hair was a mess and it looked like she had just woken up, having slept through the morning alert. he still had one of the dolls in her hand, having picked it up on accident, and her clothes looked like the ones she had worn the day before, having likely slept in her clothes. She observed the murder scene, she was so tired that it was hard to see her reaction, after a second she yawned, though when have you ever been able to control yawns?, and looked about the room, "Well I guess I should help..." she mumbled tiredly. She decided to check by the fireplace to see if there was anything over there. Had it recently been lit? maybe that's why the snow was still there, of course she took a look at what the others were doing because otherwise she wouldn't know what to look for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back