• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa

D4NTE

Dumbest person alive
I wanna do a Danganronpa rp. If anyone wants to do a Danganronpa rp with me, reply or PM me

Last edited:
Ummm....I might be interested If I knew more about your RP style. I've been looking for someone who can play Kokichi, and I'm also looking for people who are welcoming to fandomless OC or crossovers. But, I honestly don't mind you playing whoever you like...I'm not picky

I wanna do a Danganronpa rp. If anyone wants to do a Danganronpa rp with me, reply or PM me
hey! if this is still open, wanna roleplay? I can roleplay the following characters or my OC: Toko Fukawa {And her Genocider Syo side}, Naegi Makoto, Chihiru Fujisaki, Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, and Hajime Hinata! so if you have any ships with those characters I'm totally down to roleplay!^^

hey hey I'm interested! I'm able to play as the following characters as a main muse for the roleplay(I'm listing them to see if you'd want me to roleplay as one of them and such): Toko Fukawa, Kyoko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenburg, Hiyoko Saoinji, Mahiru Koizumi, Chihiro Fujisaki, Chiaki Nananmi, Mikan Tsumiki, Monokuma, Usami/Monomi, Naegi Makoto, Hajime Hinata, and Sayaka Maizono. If you're interested in a roleplay where'd I play one of these characters, that'd be awesome! Hope that you're interested!^^

I'm interested in a Danganronpa rp if it's still open. I love to rp Chiaki Nanami, Shuichi Saihara, Kyoko Kirigiri, but I can play others as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back