Danganronpa x Bnha crossover (CanonxCanon)

Miu_Kinnie

The biggest Miu kinnie ♡
Yo! It's me, ya girl, ya gal, ya gorl/gurl, Ren! And I'm here with a new interest check uwu

Roleplay info/requirments:

*Please be 18+! I'm 24, so I'd feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors, sorry!!

*I'm lgtbq+ friendly, so I'll do any Gender pairing!

*I'm cool with any writing style! I can go from illiterate and asterisks to several detailed paragraphs long! So however you write I'll match!!^^ (Though I slightly prefer someone who can write at least 1 para)

*I lean slightly more towards f/f pairings, but I'll do any Gender pairing!! For m/f pairings I'll take female most of the time, for certain pairings though I'll take the male! (for only about one or two though ^^;)

*No OCs! As the title said I'm looking for CanonxCanon pairings!

The roleplay plot idea/AU:
Basically, the Danganronpa characters have quirks! I'm thinking that their quirks are tailored toward their personalities and Ultimate talent. For example, I think that Miu's quirk would be called Weld, and it would basically be that she can secrete a liquid from her fingertips that can weld anything together, and she can also take it apart with the same liquid, since she's the Ultimate Mechanic. Sorry if anyone wanted to put bnha characters in a Danganronpa setting, I was just thinking that the characters would have quirks!

Oh, and we can add AUs to this as well! Such as before the incident AU or royalty AU, etc.

Pairings i want to do (Most are rare/unlikely pairs btw!):
I'll take the bolded character if both are bolded I'll take either!^^

Gundham x Chihiro
Makoto x Kyoko
Miu
x Kazuichi
Miu x Kiibo
Toko x Sonia
Gundham
x Kazuichi
Byakuya x Kyoko
Gonta x Gundham