• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa VQ

Thepotatogod

and it was this big
Roleplay Type(s)

So everyone knew about the Most Despair Inducing Event which to a war which lasted for a long time, no? Now that the Future Foundation had fixed the problem, everything should be back to normal. The Remnants of Despair are sent back to Jabberwock Island with Mitirai, Hope's Peak academy is rebuilt, what else could go wrong?...One thing, that is.

A few years later, Monokuma's back, taking 16 new students from Hope's Peak and placing them on a rebuilt overseas hope's peak academy branch which is where the old base of operations for the Future foundation was located. Nobody knows for sure how he's back, but will they be able to survive the killing

--------------------->[]<--------------------

Now, who's interested?

I will join! (there wouldn't be any spoilers from Dangan V3 right? Its unlikely but im just asking because im really hyped for the english translation in September.)

Holy shite the english release is on september?! Better take note of this.
Sure is, much hype! (im sorry to all the ppl on tumblr i unfollowed to avoid spoilers but OH WELL. I hear gossips that it will be on PS4 as well.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back