• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa: The Veterans of the School Killing Games

F o o l i s h n e s s

// v a n i l l a //

A4bpsyu.jpg

tumblr_mr0a7y6pBY1rw1exqo1_500.gif

"Did you honestly think I was done after just a few deaths. Did you forget? I am MONOKUMA, where ever there is Hope and Mind-Boggling Despair you will always find me."

Hello, here is a dancing fool for your amusement making a Danganronpa RP among the current Hype that the series is getting after the third game. (Also still salty about there no Danganronpa 2 anime. How dare you, producers.) Anyways down to business, this is a casual RP which means a single paragraph. A paragraph in my mind is around four sentences, although four sentences aren't recommended for each and every post. However, 'Quality over Quantity' dictates that it should be fine to have a four sentence post IF AND ONLY IF it abides by that rule of thumb.

Other than that I am looking for seven roleplayers (other than myself) that can double up on characters for Danganronpa to keep everyone in the roleplay as long as possible. However, I am not reserving spots unless I am absolutely certain that you can make two characters and write a paragraph for each. (Also, since I was an idiot the last Danganronpa RP died because people who reserved spots didn't make their characters. I am rather picky this time around on reservations...).
Plot [Because we kinda need it]
In this AU...

In the past, during The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History or The Tragedy, there was a school killing game at Hope's Peak Academy where the host was Junko Enoshima. However, some members of Ultimate Despair also followed in her footsteps and made their 'Killing School Games' at multiple prestigious schools to make a sequel to Junko Enoshima and feel the utter despair she felt when she began punishment time for herself and to become closer to Junko.

Thus, some of the Ultimate Despairs committed suicide by 'Punishment Time' and let a few people go from the Prestigious schools who also recruited Ultimates across the globe. However, right when they 'escaped' they were captured by a certain person or group and taken to Hope's Peak Academy where the first killing school life happened.

They don't remember their previous school life nor the time they spent playing the first game of course.

Murders [Because we all love those]
The murderers and victims will be decided by a roll of a dice/randomly selected and roles will be decided then from victim to survivor so the murders could be thought up as the RP moves along their peaceful and not so peaceful days. After every character is finished I will PM you with your character's roles.

Location [Otherwise known as where the fuck is this one taking place]

Hope's Peak Academy

Hope's Peak Private Academy was an exclusive, government-sanctioned school that accepted only students with exceptional abilities. The location for said school is in the center of a large city, making it look as if it were the main focus of the world.

Its stated goal was to raise the future “hope” of the nation, earning it the moniker “The Academy of Hope”. It was a source of envy for average high school students, as it was common knowledge that one can gain great success in life just by being a Hope's Peak graduate. Certainly, many Hope's Peak graduates were employed in high positions in every field of the professional world, so that statement was not an exaggeration.

There were two requirements to becoming a Hope's Peak student: One must be currently enrolled in high school and one must super-excel at their field of expertise.

Hope's Peak did not hold any standard entrance exams, as the academy insists that the things tested by this kind of exams are meaningless for its purposes. Instead, students were scouted for by the school itself. Hope's Peak Academy's faculty members were much like parents, who made it their life's mission to find talent and nurture their children.

Hope's Peak Academy was not a traditional learning facility like other schools. It provided education for the talented, while the same time researching those talents. The teaching staff was not simply teachers. They were also scientists who researched human talent. In order to provide even more funding for their experiments, a special program was installed.

Before any of the games take place, Hope's Peak was a small-scale facility that survived on a government subsidiary and graduate donations. However, the research was often blocked by a lack of resources. The school's steering committee was not satisfied with this, so they instituted the preparatory school system in order to bring in more money. The gist of it is that the actual Ultimate students were affiliated with the main school, but there was now a separate facility attached to it, called a preparatory school. It's located on the west quarter of the campus, while the main school was in the east quarter, so the students didn't intermingle much. The preparatory school didn't scout its students and relied on a regular entrance exam to choose potential students. The teachers were chosen the same way. While the teachers of the main Hope's Peak were also scientists who worked and lived at the school, the preparatory school had regular teachers coming from outside.

Even though it's was technically just a regular high-school, there was a flood of applications because a brand name is a powerful thing. People didn't care that it was just a preparatory school, the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy had finally opened its doors to the public.

First Floor

Within the first floor is the entrance hall, locked up tight. The School Store is found here as well, along with the A/V Room and Classrooms 1-A and 1-B. There's also the Gymnasium and in front of that before you get in is the Trophy Room separating it from the first floor just a little. Attached to the First Floor is “Hotel Despair”, the dorm area for the students, which includes a cafeteria, storage, trash room and bathhouse. Additionally, there is a nurse's office and entrance to the Gym. Lastly is an untitled room, but it is off limits until it is time for a Class Trial. It connects to the elevator which leads to the courtroom.

Second Floor

The Library and Archives (Which contains top secret documents), the indoor pool, and the boy's and girl's changing rooms are on this floor. Classrooms 2-A and 2-B are also on this floor and are located at opposite ends of the floor. Within the men's restroom is a secret room, that used to contain secret documents and files about Hope's Peak Academy.

Third Floor

The Rec room is directly across from the stairs leading to the second floor. To the left is the Art Room and a storage room. To the right is the Physics Lab, which contains a shut-off air purifier and another storage room. Classrooms 3-A and 3-B are also on this floor and are right next to each other.

Fourth Floor

This floor contains the Music Room, the Staff Room, the Headmaster's Office, a second Chemistry Lab, and Classrooms 4-A and 4-B which are next to one another. The Data Processing Room is also on this floor and is kept locked; it connects to the Old Monokuma Control Room.

Fifth Floor

The final floor contains a dojo, along with the elusive Biology Lab, which used to also be a morgue. The Greenhouse is found here, however, the room is given artificial sunlight and sprinklers. Three classrooms are found here, as opposed to the usual two. 5-A and 5-B are right next to each other, but “5-C” is near the Bio Lab.

In this AU...

In the past, during The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Event in Human History or The Tragedy, there was a school killing game at Hope's Peak Academy where the host was Junko Enoshima. However, some members of Ultimate Despair also followed in her footsteps and made their 'Killing School Games' at multiple prestigious schools to make a sequel to Junko Enoshima and feel the utter despair she felt when she began punishment time for herself and to become closer to Junko.

Thus, some of the Ultimate Despairs committed suicide by 'Punishment Time' and let a few people go from the Prestigious schools who also recruited Ultimates across the globe. However, right when they 'escaped' they were captured by a certain person or group and taken to Hope's Peak Academy where the first killing school life happened.

They don't remember their previous school life nor the time they spent playing the first game of course.
The murderers and victims will be decided by a roll of a dice/randomly selected and roles will be decided then from victim to survivor so the murders could be thought up as the RP moves along their peaceful and not so peaceful days. After every character is finished I will PM you with your character's roles.
Hope's Peak Academy

Hope's Peak Private Academy was an exclusive, government-sanctioned school that accepted only students with exceptional abilities. The location for said school is in the center of a large city, making it look as if it were the main focus of the world.

Its stated goal was to raise the future “hope” of the nation, earning it the moniker “The Academy of Hope”. It was a source of envy for average high school students, as it was common knowledge that one can gain great success in life just by being a Hope's Peak graduate. Certainly, many Hope's Peak graduates were employed in high positions in every field of the professional world, so that statement was not an exaggeration.

There were two requirements to becoming a Hope's Peak student: One must be currently enrolled in high school and one must super-excel at their field of expertise.

Hope's Peak did not hold any standard entrance exams, as the academy insists that the things tested by this kind of exams are meaningless for its purposes. Instead, students were scouted for by the school itself. Hope's Peak Academy's faculty members were much like parents, who made it their life's mission to find talent and nurture their children.

Hope's Peak Academy was not a traditional learning facility like other schools. It provided education for the talented, while the same time researching those talents. The teaching staff was not simply teachers. They were also scientists who researched human talent. In order to provide even more funding for their experiments, a special program was installed.

Before any of the games take place, Hope's Peak was a small-scale facility that survived on a government subsidiary and graduate donations. However, the research was often blocked by a lack of resources. The school's steering committee was not satisfied with this, so they instituted the preparatory school system in order to bring in more money. The gist of it is that the actual Ultimate students were affiliated with the main school, but there was now a separate facility attached to it, called a preparatory school. It's located on the west quarter of the campus, while the main school was in the east quarter, so the students didn't intermingle much. The preparatory school didn't scout its students and relied on a regular entrance exam to choose potential students. The teachers were chosen the same way. While the teachers of the main Hope's Peak were also scientists who worked and lived at the school, the preparatory school had regular teachers coming from outside.

Even though it's was technically just a regular high-school, there was a flood of applications because a brand name is a powerful thing. People didn't care that it was just a preparatory school, the prestigious Hope's Peak Academy had finally opened its doors to the public.

First Floor

Within the first floor is the entrance hall, locked up tight. The School Store is found here as well, along with the A/V Room and Classrooms 1-A and 1-B. There's also the Gymnasium and in front of that before you get in is the Trophy Room separating it from the first floor just a little. Attached to the First Floor is “Hotel Despair”, the dorm area for the students, which includes a cafeteria, storage, trash room and bathhouse. Additionally, there is a nurse's office and entrance to the Gym. Lastly is an untitled room, but it is off limits until it is time for a Class Trial. It connects to the elevator which leads to the courtroom.

Second Floor

The Library and Archives (Which contains top secret documents), the indoor pool, and the boy's and girl's changing rooms are on this floor. Classrooms 2-A and 2-B are also on this floor and are located at opposite ends of the floor. Within the men's restroom is a secret room, that used to contain secret documents and files about Hope's Peak Academy.

Third Floor

The Rec room is directly across from the stairs leading to the second floor. To the left is the Art Room and a storage room. To the right is the Physics Lab, which contains a shut-off air purifier and another storage room. Classrooms 3-A and 3-B are also on this floor and are right next to each other.

Fourth Floor

This floor contains the Music Room, the Staff Room, the Headmaster's Office, a second Chemistry Lab, and Classrooms 4-A and 4-B which are next to one another. The Data Processing Room is also on this floor and is kept locked; it connects to the Old Monokuma Control Room.

Fifth Floor

The final floor contains a dojo, along with the elusive Biology Lab, which used to also be a morgue. The Greenhouse is found here, however, the room is given artificial sunlight and sprinklers. Three classrooms are found here, as opposed to the usual two. 5-A and 5-B are right next to each other, but “5-C” is near the Bio Lab.

Last edited:
Been itching real bad for a solid Danganronpa roleplay. I'd love to be a part of this if you'll have me.

I'd be interested.

(Also, I'm not sure if you know this but it's not possible read everything on a computer.)

F o o l i s h n e s s F o o l i s h n e s s
The scrollbar isn't working?
It was working fine on my laptop.
I'm interested in anything Danganronpa.
Woo.
I'd be interested in giving it a shot.
Thank you for showing your interest then.
Been itching real bad for a solid Danganronpa roleplay. I'd love to be a part of this if you'll have me.
If you can do two characters and a paragraph for each. Then come on board and murder a few of your classmates.

I guess it's just me then? I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problems.

(The sentences cut off at certain parts when nearing the right side on a laptop for me too.)
Nah, I have the same problem, need to copy and paste the sentences elsewhere.

Nah, I have the same problem, need to copy and paste the sentences elsewhere.
I guess it's just me then? I'm not sure if anyone else is having the same problems.

(The sentences cut off at certain parts when nearing the right side on a laptop for me too.)
A spoiler version has been added at the bottom of the first post now.
Hopefully this works.
I'm interested :V
Fufufu... I'm Interested.
Glad to know that you guys want to join, I'll post the RP soon.

i'd me interested.

question, we can play ultimate despairs right? (i hope so) cause my best character is nagito.

oc's work with me! XD i have 16 actually XD
(for my own game, though not all of them are finished XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back