Danganronpa: The Tragedy

Kidroleplayer said:
Name: Varzani King

Sexuality: Straight

Height: 6,1

Weight: 130

Appearance:
images

Personality: Despite his appearance Hes actually a quite nice laid back person and hes always willing to tell the truth but hes very lazy sometimes

History: Varzani grew up loving monkeys he always wanted to be one when he was little he always climbed on top of stuff in his house but when he got older he decided to travel around the world and climb mountains

Super High School Level: Climbing

Strengths: He is very strong and flexible he also has really quick reflexes

Weaknesses: easily distracted,he always holds back to much

Card (Optional): If you have a render of your character, then you may use this
danganronpacard-png.310433

As a template for your card. If you do not have certain photoshopping programs then I will do it for you, just shoot me a PM.

Additional Notes: Now that there are four spots left,there will now be a character limit of 1 per new person.

Total of: 4 Spots left (Not counting the Enoshimasisters)
Oh shit, I should have revised that slot thing. Sorry, there are no more spots.

Kidroleplayer said:
(Am i accepted for the next round?)
Next round is quite a while, but to be honest I'd have to say no. Your character has a history that reminds me of a certain Fairytail Character (Tarzan), and a 26 yr old should not be in high school.

Similiar but not the same tarzan was raised by apes Var grew up liking monkeys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ta Da~! Here is my lovely person! *jazz hands* Also nice to see everyone!

Name: Sehema Rijinder

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

(Tbh I'll ship her with anyone, I just put this as a default)

Height: 5’ 7’’

Weight: 120 lbs

Appearance: Sehema is a fair skinned girl with a slim, athletic build with long sandy blonde hair. She wears the front part of her bangs in princess braids while the rest of her hair rests loose. She wears a white dress shirt with a sleeveless beige sweater vest over it along with a plaid skirt with black tights and black heels.

(I'll have to draw her later on. I can't do it digitally at the moment.)

Personality:
SHSL Bitch

Sehema is cold and indifferent towards people due to the traumatic event of her mother’s death. She suffers from a superiority complex and refers to everyone she meets as peasants. She takes pleasure in being right and usually talks down to those who she thinks are wrong or just doesn't like. Sehema is very observant in order to try to manipulate someone or something to her advantage and is a very fierce competitor. People who knew her growing up said she used to be as kind and giving as her late mother. She knows that her mother wouldn't approve of her actions and struggles internally with that fact.

History:
Before the Tragedy, Sehema was the only daughter was wealthy CEO Nicolas Rinjinder and his wife Maia, an amazing Archer with a heart of gold. Inspired by her mother, Sehema began learning under her and progressed very quickly, even faster than what her mom did. Seeing their daughter's natural talent for archery, the Rinjinders began entering her in competitions worldwide and hiring the best teachers. When she was in her last year of grade school, it was rumored that she was the captain of the high school's archery club. Sehema had never felt so happy and close to her mother than when she took up her bow. However on her 13th birthday, Nicolas had gotten a call saying that the police had found his wife, brutally slain in an alley with the killers still loose. Deeply saddened and enraged by the murder of her mother, Sehema went out to investigate on her own only to be kidnapped by the same people responsible for the murder. Originally planning to hold her ransom, Sehema managed to manipulate the killers by turning on each other by saying that the other partner was going to kill them once they got the money. Seeing how money easily made peopless turn on one another, Sehema developed a distrust for anyone who wasn't well off. A year later; her father was remarried to a low class waitress by the name of Maria, whose personality reminded him of his deceased wife. During A visit To her father's office, she was present when the head of a very powerful family was there and refused to work with her father. She then challenged him to a game to where if she lost, the man could take over her father's company but if she won, she would become the fiancé of his son. As they, she pretended to lose horribly as a plan to deed his ego. It was at the last game that she suggested a double or nothing; her father owning half of the other business' share or her family's money. As fate would have it, the man foolishly chose a sport he believed that Sehema would do horrible in; Archery. She won the match leaving the man speechless then enraged. During her last year of middle school, Sehema had received an invitation from Hope's Peak academy to attend as the Super High School Level Archer. She accepted, to honor her late mother's memory.

Super High School Level:
Archer

Strengths: Keen observer, She doesn't believe in ruling out any possibility, Since she's the SHSL Archer her upper body strength is one to be feared.

Weaknesses: Not the best at making friends, Not the most sympathetic person as well

Card (Optional): Will have to add on later.

DaniBot said:

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Appearance: Sehema is a fair skinned girl with a slim, athletic build with long sandy blonde hair. She wears the front part of her bangs in princess braids while the rest of her hair rests loose. She wears a white dress shirt with a sleeveless beige sweater vest over it along with a plaid skirt with black tights and black heels.

Personality:
SHSL Bitch

Sehema is cold and indifferent towards people due to the traumatic event of her mother’s death. She suffers from a superiority complex and refers to everyone she meets as peasants. She takes pleasure in being right and usually talks down to those who she thinks are wrong or just doesn't like. Sehema is very observant in order to try to manipulate someone or something to her advantage and is a very fierce competitor. People who knew her growing up said she used to be as kind and giving as her late mother. She knows that her mother wouldn't approve of her actions and struggles internally with that fact.

History:
Before the Tragedy, Sehema was the only daughter was wealthy CEO Nicolas Rinjinder and his wife Maia, an amazing Archer with a heart of gold. Inspired by her mother, Sehema began learning under her and progressed very quickly, even faster than what her mom did. Seeing their daughter's natural talent for archery, the Rinjinders began entering her in competitions worldwide and hiring the best teachers. When she was in her last year of grade school, it was rumored that she was the captain of the high school's archery club. Sehema had never felt so happy and close to her mother than when she took up her bow. However on her 13th birthday, Nicolas had gotten a call saying that the police had found his wife, brutally slain in an alley with the killers still loose. Deeply saddened and enraged by the murder of her mother, Sehema went out to investigate on her own only to be kidnapped by the same people responsible for the murder. Originally planning to hold her ransom, Sehema managed to manipulate the killers by turning on each other by saying that the other partner was going to kill them once they got the money. Seeing how money easily made peopless turn on one another, Sehema developed a distrust for anyone who wasn't well off. A year later; her father was remarried to a low class waitress by the name of Maria, whose personality reminded him of his deceased wife. During A visit To her father's office, she was present when the head of a very powerful family was there and refused to work with her father. She then challenged him to a game to where if she lost, the man could take over her father's company but if she won, she would become the fiancé of his son. As they, she pretended to lose horribly as a plan to deed his ego. It was at the last game that she suggested a double or nothing; her father owning half of the other business' share or her family's money. As fate would have it, the man foolishly chose a sport he believed that Sehema would do horrible in; Archery. She won the match leaving the man speechless then enraged. During her last year of middle school, Sehema had received an invitation from Hope's Peak academy to attend as the Super High School Level Archer. She accepted, to honor her late mother's memory.

Super High School Level:
Archer

Strengths: Keen observer, She doesn't believe in ruling out any possibility, Since she's the SHSL Archer her upper body strength is one to be feared.

Weaknesses: Not the best at making friends, Not the most sympathetic person as well

I'm glad to see Sehema back in action, hop right in the RP when you're ready.

DaniBot said:

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Personality:
SHSL Bitch

History:

Super High School Level:
Archer

Yay Sehema

Alouette is back.

Too lazy to use this thread's character format.

@DaniBot @BlueFire

--------------

Name: Alouette Martel

Nickname: Ghost

Age(14-18): 14

Talent: SHSL Investigator

Sexuality: Pansexual

------------------------------------------

<Visual Details>

Appearance:
umbrellagirl-jpg.309771

Height: 5'1

Weight: 97 lbs

Scars And Tattoo's: She prefers not to defile her skin with ugly and unattractive tattoos, and doesn't like wearing her battle scars as trophies.

----------------------------------

<Other Stuff>

Personality: That's something a few measly words can't describe. But I'll give you a tiny glimpse of the mind of my character... She's like any other human, vulnerable, unbreakable; irrational, yet sane.

Dislike: Telling you what she dislikes

Short Bio:
If you'd like to know, then roleplay with me first instead of reading this like a lazy bum who's going to meta-game as soon as a trial starts. Her favorite quote is, "We're vulnerable, unbreakable; irrational, yet sane."

Kiseichu said:
Alouette is back.
Too lazy to use this thread's character format.

@DaniBot @BlueFire

--------------

Name: Alouette Martel

Nickname: Ghost

Age(14-18): 14

Talent: SHSL Investigator

Sexuality: Pansexual

------------------------------------------

<Visual Details>

Appearance:
umbrellagirl-jpg.309771

Height: 5'1

Weight: 97 lbs

Scars And Tattoo's: She prefers not to defile her skin with ugly and unattractive tattoos, and doesn't like wearing her battle scars as trophies.

----------------------------------

<Other Stuff>

Personality: That's something a few measly words can't describe. But I'll give you a tiny glimpse of the mind of my character... She's like any other human, vulnerable, unbreakable; irrational, yet sane.

Dislike: Telling you what she dislikes

Short Bio:
If you'd like to know, then roleplay with me first instead of reading this like a lazy bum who's going to meta-game as soon as a trial starts. Her favorite quote is, "We're vulnerable, unbreakable; irrational, yet sane."
Now I want Kinjin or Piper but I have my new characters so I'm okay

Name:

Munakata, Aiko

Female

Sexuality:

Asexual

Height:

5'

Weight:

"wouldnt you like to know!"

Appearance:

superthumb.jpg

Personality:

Aiko is a very serious individual. Having a father like hers is not condusive to having fun. at the age of fourteen, she went through her 'rebelious stage' becoming a typical teenager. she is quite a little sass master and will always give the crap shes given back to who ever dished it out. Her personality now is a mixture of serious and fun, and is concitered quite a good friend by most.

History:

Aiko was Born to Kyosuke Munakata and Chisa Yukizome as sort of an accident. There had been a party, drinks... and Chisa forgot it was that time of the month. The two were thrust into parenthood on accident, but enjoyed every minute. A little girl was born. "princess of future foundation." that is whatAs she grew, it was obvious that the girl was meant for the screen. she was butiful and strong, a perfect mix of her mother and father.

Moving on quite a few years. The remnants and future foundation were at war. Aiko was home alone, a small ball rolled into her room. Before she knew it she was passed out on the floor. When she came to, she was restrained on a gurney, camera in her face. She had been kidnapped. Kidnapped as a hostage to make Future Foundation bow. Of course her father didn't, no matter how much it hurt.

It was almost two years. Two years of pain and torture. The Remnants would do anything to defeat the future foundation. Then it hit them. Throw the girl into a Murder Game. That might just work.

Super High School Level:

Stunt actress

Strengths:

As a stunt double, Aiko is incredibly strong and agile. Knows how to use many weapons.

Weaknesses:

Heightened sense of pain. Extremely sensitive to many things

Miika said:
Name:
Munakata, Aiko

Female

Sexuality:

Asexual

Height:

5'

Weight:

"wouldnt you like to know!"

Appearance:

superthumb.jpg

Personality:

Aiko is a very serious individual. Having a father like hers is not condusive to having fun. at the age of fourteen, she went through her 'rebelious stage' becoming a typical teenager. she is quite a little sass master and will always give the crap shes given back to who ever dished it out. Her personality now is a mixture of serious and fun, and is concitered quite a good friend by most.

History:

Aiko was Born to Kyosuke Munakata and Chisa Yukizome as sort of an accident. There had been a party, drinks... and Chisa forgot it was that time of the month. The two were thrust into parenthood on accident, but enjoyed every minute. A little girl was born. "princess of future foundation." that is whatAs she grew, it was obvious that the girl was meant for the screen. she was butiful and strong, a perfect mix of her mother and father.

Moving on quite a few years. The remnants and future foundation were at war. Aiko was home alone, a small ball rolled into her room. Before she knew it she was passed out on the floor. When she came to, she was restrained on a gurney, camera in her face. She had been kidnapped. Kidnapped as a hostage to make Future Foundation bow. Of course her father didn't, no matter how much it hurt.

It was almost two years. Two years of pain and torture. The Remnants would do anything to defeat the future foundation. Then it hit them. Throw the girl into a Murder Game. That might just work.

Super High School Level:

Stunt actress

Strengths:

As a stunt double, Aiko is incredibly strong and agile. Knows how to use many weapons.

Weaknesses:

Heightened sense of pain. Extremely sensitive to many things
Approved

tumblr_ob9zhxEOR91qjd742o4_r2_1280.png

http://67.media.tumblr.com/efdca3efad3553476660941e3cffc99d/tumblr_ob9zhxEOR91qjd742o4_r2_1280.png

KATSUKOU YANAKI (First name then last)

Sexuality : Unidentified

Height : 5’7” (174 cm)

Weight : 154 lbs (70 kg)

Appearance :  Katsukou doesn't take long to get ready. All the guy need is just a few minutes to throw on a nice shirt that compliments his orange eyes, pull up a pair of pants, and stylise his dark hair. On his way out the door, he will grab his bag and a jacket or a hoodie, depending on the season. During Winter, Katsukou will grab his snowboard and run off wearing his boarding boots, and on off seasons, skateboards are readily available for Katsukou to pick up in place of his snowboards. Unfortunately, he can be seen walking around in his snowboard boots at any time of the year.

Personality :  Katsukou is a cool headed person. He is slow to anger and is rather stoic when people first meet the guy. Katsukou likes the simple things in life and he is straightforward with the way he does things. The guy prefers that actions speak louder than words.

HISTORY

Not to complain or anything, but Katsukou doesn't like the title “Snowboard Champion.” Sure, he had competed in the world winter Olympic multiple of times, won a couple of medals for his country, and accomplished many great achievements in his short sixteen years, such as being a member of the National Ski and Snowboard Association and was offered sponsorships since he can remember, but snowboarding isn't the only board sport Katsukou is good at. Yeah, he hasn't won a medal in surfing and broken more bones skateboarding than with snowboarding but whatever; Katsukou enjoys all his boards.

Growing up in a small mountainous town, all Katsukou would do was play outside. Extreme sports of all kinds were a constant presence in Katsukou’s village. The town folks would glide down the mountain strapped onto kites, some sped through forest on bikes, some folks skydived, water skied, snowboarded and did all sorts of activities as a hobby. For the young Yanaki, he took an interest in snowboarding and excelled at the winter sport.

Declining the invitation to the Hope's Peak Academy was an infallible thought. As much as Katsukou thought the school was too mainstream, the boy had too much people expecting him to attend the school. Katsukou was tempted to decline because of the pressure he was feeling but with a bit of coaxing from his family and friends (a lot to be honest), the young teen accepted to attend to the Hopes Peak Academy.

SKILLS

Super High School Level :  Snowboard Champion

Strengths :  Katsukou knows he has a fast reaction that he takes advantage of in every aspect of his life. He also has a good hand-eye coordination and has a very good sense of balance. Being adaptable is also a key skill that Katsukou is very proud of and also his secret to win the world snowboarding championship, but also in other boarding sports.

Aside from his athletic strengths passion for his sport, Katsukou is a very average country boy. Average in intelligence, he has a mind for adventure and has a knack for finding and getting into new things.

Weaknesses :  Katsukou is quick to act but because of that, he does not think about the consequences of his actions. He lives life using his instances. This can land the champion into trouble with others or causes harm to himself.

Patience is another weakness Katsukou has. The boy likes fast action and quick results, which usually leads him to act alone. He enjoys being with others but sometimes Katsukou may have trouble expressing himself to others.

We have two drop-outs, (Bartender and Free diver) so I figure, with Trip replacing one, I could replace the other.

Name: Flint Asidea

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 121 lbs.

Appearance:
kill%20me_zpsfvs0xaap.png

Markedly dark circles under his green eyes. Short, ragged blond hair. Thin, missing a couple of teeth. Possesses three tattoos; on his right bicep, left pectoral and between his stomach and hip, to his right. Each are of a "god" he believed in at one point in his life. The first two have been scratched out, crudely blanketed in scars. Has additional scars littering his back, and a few other ones scattered on his body. Usually wears tank tops and hooded overcoats that are too big for him.

Personality: Sola Servus Dei

Keeps to himself. When interacting with others, he tends to be cluelessly awkward. Somewhat fanatical, and known to recite latin phrases his prophets would say.

History: He has been addicted to a hallucinogenic drug all his life, referred to simply as "blessed fruit". You take a pill, swallow it down, and the world becomes bliss. These drugs always cause the image of "god", beautiful monstrosities, to appear to those affected. Depending on the mix, the god appears differently, but the same mix yields the same visage, even through uses by different people. For reasons not hard to imagine, the whole thing is thinly veiled as a religion. Despite multiple possible gods, it is overall supposed to be one religion, just a polytheistic one, each god promising a different method to get their followers to that special place, as "interpreted" by that god's prophet. (Drug maker and dealer) It started in his childhood, as he was born into such a religion. The "values" of the religion teach that money is an evil enchantment over the human heart, and that it must be taken and "offered to god". (Which the "prophet" takes for themselves and uses it to run the whole operation, taking care of the needs of their followers) Flint didn't much like the first god. It's "rites", carried out by the prophet were violent, and both of his parents died this way, painfully. His current god, by contrast, is a "god of love". The way to that special place involves either the "liberation" of money, or with a partner. A so-called test from god, you need to "save" one other person. (A student who has parents but doesn't live at home would be best, especially if the parents have some savings. Can't be too rich though!) Using the "blessed fruit" and their bodies, followers need to show their partners god. If they accept and then "purify" the money infesting their homes, they'll be saved.

Simply put, Flint has been living the life of a delinquent since birth. He's committed countless petty crimes, never paid much attention in school and has vivid nightmares whenever he suffers from withdrawal.

While he does not know why, when he got an invitation, he was advised to attend Hope's Peak. He was sent off with a tremendous supply of "blessed fruit", so he complied without getting a proper explanation.

Super High School Level: Memory

Strengths:

• Eidetic memory
  • Memorization capabilities consistent with hyperthymesia
  • Experienced robber

Weaknesses:

• Addicted to "Blessed Fruit"
  • Uses religion as an emotional crutch

Ryik said:
We have two drop-outs, (Bartender and Free diver) so I figure, with Trip replacing one, I could replace the other.
Name: Flint Asidea

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 121 lbs.

Appearance: Markedly dark circles under his green eyes. Short, ragged blond hair. Thin, missing a couple of teeth. Possesses three tattoos; on his right bicep, left pectoral and between his stomach and hip, to his right. Each are of a "god" he believed in at one point in his life. The first two have been scratched out, crudely blanketed in scars. Has additional scars littering his back, and a few other ones scattered on his body. Usually wears tank tops and hooded overcoats that are too big for him.

None of the images I can find are good enough.

Personality: Sola Servus Dei

Keeps to himself. When interacting with others, he tends to be cluelessly awkward. Somewhat fanatical, and known to recite latin phrases his prophets would say.

History: He has been addicted to a hallucinogenic drug all his life, referred to simply as "blessed fruit". You take a pill, swallow it down, and the world becomes bliss. These drugs always cause the image of "god", beautiful monstrosities, to appear to those affected. Depending on the mix, the god appears differently, but the same mix yields the same visage, even through uses by different people. For reasons not hard to imagine, the whole thing is thinly veiled as a religion. Despite multiple possible gods, it is overall supposed to be one religion, just a polytheistic one, each god promising a different method to get their followers to that special place, as "interpreted" by that god's prophet. (Drug maker and dealer) It started in his childhood, as he was born into such a religion. The "values" of the religion teach that money is an evil enchantment over the human heart, and that it must be taken and "offered to god". (Which the "prophet" takes for themselves and uses it to run the whole operation, taking care of the needs of their followers) Flint didn't much like the first god. It's "rites", carried out by the prophet were violent, and both of his parents died this way, painfully. His current god, by contrast, is a "god of love". The way to that special place involves either the "liberation" of money, or with a partner. A so-called test from god, you need to "save" one other person. (A student who has parents but doesn't live at home would be best, especially if the parents have some savings. Can't be too rich though!) Using the "blessed fruit" and their bodies, followers need to show their partners god. If they accept and then "purify" the money infesting their homes, they'll be saved.

Simply put, Flint has been living the life of a delinquent since birth. He's committed countless petty crimes, never paid much attention in school and has vivid nightmares whenever he suffers from withdrawal.

While he does not know why, when he got an invitation, he was advised to attend Hope's Peak. He was sent off with a tremendous supply of "blessed fruit", so he complied without getting a proper explanation.

Super High School Level: Memory

Strengths:

• Eidetic memory
  • Memorization capabilities consistent with hyperthymesia
  • Experienced robber

Weaknesses:

• Addicted to "Blessed Fruit"
  • Uses religion as an emotional crutch
Oh I see, you take the opportunity when you see it, so that's how you want to play you sly bastard. Approved.

TripTripleTimes said:

tumblr_ob9zhxEOR91qjd742o4_r2_1280.png

KATSUKOU YANAKI
Name

Katsukou Yanaki

Sexuality

Unidentified

Appearance

Katsukou doesn't take long to get ready. All the guy need is just a few minutes to throw on a shirt, pull up a pants, and stylize his hair. On his way out the door, he will grab his bag and a jacket or a hoodie, depending on the season. During Winter, Katsukou will grab his snowboard and run off wearing his boarding boots, and on off seasons, skateboards are readily available for Katsukou to pick up in place of his snowboards. Unfortunately, he can be seen walking around in his snowboard boots at any time of the year.

Personality

Katsukou is a cool headed person. He is slow to anger and is rather stoic when people first meet the guy. Katsukou likes the simple things in life and he is straightforward with the way he do things. Usually, he prefers that actions speaks louder than words.
HISTORY

Not to complain or anything, but Katsukou doesn't like the title “Snowboard Champion.” Sure, he had competed in the world winter Olympic multiple of times, won a couple of medals for his country, and accomplished many great achievements in his short sixteen years, such as being a member of the National Ski and Snowboard Association and was offered sponsorships since he can remember, but snowboarding isn't the only board sport Katsukou is good at. Yeah, he hasn't won a medal in surfing and broken more bones skateboarding than with snowboarding but whatever; Katsukou enjoys all his boards.

Growing up in a small mountainous town, all Katsukou would do was play outside. Extreme sports of all kinds were a constant presence in Katsukou’s village. The town folks would glide down the mountain strapped onto kites, some sped through forest on bikes, some folks skydived, water skied, snowboarded and did all sorts of activities as a hobby. For the young Yanaki, he took an interest in snowboarding and excelled at the winter sport.

Declining the invitation to the Hope's Peak Academy was an infallible thought. As much as Katsukou thought the school was too mainstream, the boy had too much people expecting him to attend the school. Katsukou was tempted to decline because of the pressure he was feeling but with a bit of coaxing from his family and friends (a lot to be honest), the young teen accepted to attend to the Hopes Peak Academy.
SKILLS
Super High School Level

Snowboard Champion

Strengths

Katsukou knows he have a fast reaction that he takes advantage of in every aspect of his life. He also has a good hand-eye coordination and has a very good sense of balance. Being adaptable is also a key skill that Katsukou is very proud of and also his secret to win the world snowboarding championship, but also in other boarding sports.

Aside from his athletic strengths passion for his sport, Katsukou is a very average country boy. Average in intelligence, he has a mind for adventure and has a knack for finding and getting into new things.

Weaknesses

Katsukou is quick to act but because of that, he do not think often to what he is doing. He lives life using his instances. This can land the champion into trouble with others or causes harm to himself.

Paitences is another weakness Katsukou has. The boy likes fast action and quick results, which usually leads him to act alone. He enjoys being with others but sometimes Katsukou may have trouble expressing himself to others.

tumblr_ob9zhxEOR91qjd742o2_r1_1280.png
MISC.

Code:
[Row][Column=span2][border][img=http://66.media.tumblr.com/6fd7954533611e81a385b192a0d27e62/tumblr_obdg2tUP5S1qjd742o1_1280.png]
[font=Press Start 2P][size=5][url='https://www.rpnation.com/threads/danganronpa-the-tragedy.244029/page-3#post-6589729']Katsukou Yanaki[/url][/size]
[size=3]SHSL Snowboard Champion[/size][/font]
[/border][/Column]
[Column=span5]...[/Column][Row]

Here it is! Your very own seal of approval!

iu

Oh, wrong seal. I meant this one, the one below.

iu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back