• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Search Thread ( Doubling Friendly)

Atelierherb

c25a11134afde5ce2d325e2172fc4060.jpg

Hello, this is a dedicated thread for Danganronpa only, I'm open to do doubling for Canon X OC and for OC X OC too as well.

- About Me and Rules -

- I'm 26 and I would prefer to RP with people that are 18+ only please.

- I always love chatting in OOC if you want too.

- Doubling like I said before is a must if we do OC X Canon or we can do Canon X Canon but only for your side.

- I can type up to 2+ Paragraphs or more depending on what's happening in the story. So I would like my partner to do the same too, so no one-liners.

- Help me brainstorm ideas for the story please, So it can be fun for the both us and neither one is the only one coming up with ideas.

- If you feel the RP is getting stale or boring, tell me instead of ghosting me. I'll completely understand.

- AU and Genres -

- Romance obviously for this, I usually prefer first meetings for my side. It helps give a range of ideas to work with.

- Action, I always like having a little action in a story. Especially if we're doing a Despair theme.

- Horror or Mystery themes are always good.

- Supernatural Stories

- Fantasy

- Future Foundation AU or Post Canon

- Ships -

- Characters I want you to play for me:

DR1- Aoi, Chihiro, Celeste, Mukuro, Toko, Kyoko, Junko ( If someone can be Junko for me I would love ya tons ! )

DR2- Akane, Chiaki, Gundam, Hiyoko, Ibuki, Peko

DRV3- Kaede, Maki, Angie, Himiko, Kirumi, Kokichi, Rantaro, Tenko, Miu

- Characters I can play for you: ( Bold means I have a lot of experience with them. )

DR1- Aoi, Chihiro, Makoto, Maizono, Aoi, Leon, Byakuyu, Hagakure, Sakura

DR2- Hajime, Chiaki, Nagito, Fuyuhiko, Ibuki, Mikan, Sonia, Kazuichi, Teruteru

DRV3- Shuichi, Rantaro, Ryoma, Keebo, Kaito, Tenko, Himiko, Tsumugi

UGD- Komaru

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back