Miu_Kinnie

The biggest Miu kinnie ♡
Yo! It's me, :bishiesparklesl:Ren:bishiesparklesr: and welcome to my spiffied up Danganronpa search!

Roleplay info and requirments:
*Please be 18+ of age! I'm 24 and would feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors ^^;

*I'm chill with any size/style! I can go from advanced literate to illiterate, and if you wanna use asterisks that's fine as well! (Though if you leave it up to me my most comfortable zone is 3-7 para, though I adjust based on your responses!)

*I've been leaning slightly towards f/f pairings lately, but I'm fine with any Gender pairings! For M/F though I'll take female unless we're doubling up!

*I'm okay with doubling, tripling, quadrupling, etc., up! I'm also okay with doing more than one roleplay with the same person!

*As far as OCs go I don't love them but I'm willing to roleplay them! Though canon/canon is a lot more Prefered ^^;

*I love OOC chit chat! Dw, I don't bite ;p

Canon/Canon pairings:
I'll take the bold! If both are bolded I'm chill with either!
Kokichi Oma x Miu Iruma (Will take Kokichi if we're doubling up)
Kirumi Tojo x Gonta Gokuhara (Will take Gonta if we're doubling up)
Chihiro Fujisaki x Gonta Gokuhara
Ibuki Mioda
x Mikan Tsumiki
Junko Enoshima
x Toko Fukawa
Sayaka Maizono x Ibuki Mioda
Toko Fukawa
x Komaru Naegi
Makoto Naegi x Chihiro Fujisaki
Kaede Akamatsu x Ibuki Mioda
Kokichi Oma
x Rantaro Amami
Shuichi Saihara x Kokichi Oma
Miu Iruma
x Kirumi Tojo
Kirumi Tojo
x Kaede Akamatsu
Hifumi Yamada x Chihiro Fujisaki
Miu Iruma x Kiibo
Sonia Nevermind x Gundham Tanaka (Will take Gundham if we're doubling up)
Celestia Ludenberg x Kokichi Oma (Will take Celestia if we're doubling up)
Chihiro Fujisaki x Gundham Tanaka
Gonta Gokuhara
x Shuichi Saihara
Rantaro Amami
x Shuichi Saihara
Hiyoko Saionji
x Nagito Komaeda
Kyoko Kirigiri x Byakuya Togami (Will take Byakuya if we're doubling up)
Makoto Naegi x Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Junko Enoshima x Kokichi Oma (Will take Kokichi if we're doubling up)

Canon/OC info:

Who I want you to play for my OC, bold means especially craving!:

Makoto Naegi, Chihiro Fujisaki, Celestia Ludenburg, Hifumi Yamada, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Toko Fukawa, Sayaka Maizono, Mondo Owada, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Human!Monokuma, Ibuki Mioda, Hajime Hinata, Human!Monomi/Usami, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Peko Pekoyama, Akane Owari, Nekomaru Nidai, Miu Iruma, Kirumi Tojo, Kokichi Oma, Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Shuichi Saihara, Ryoma Hoshi, Tenko Chabashira, Himiko Yumeno, Angie Yonaga, Rantaro Amami, Human!Monophanie, Human!Monokid

Who I can play for your OC, bold means I especially wanna play them!:

Makoto Naegi, Byakuya Togami, Chihiro Fujisaki, Kyoko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenberg, Toko Fukawa, Human!Monokuma, Junko Enoshima, Sakura Ogami, Ibuki Mioda, Hajime Hinata, Sonia Nevermind, Kazuichi Soda, Gundham Tanaka, Mikan Tsumiki, Human!Monomi/Usami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Peko Pekoyama, Kokichi Oma, Miu Iruma, Kirumi Tojo, Human!Monodam, Shuichi Saihara, Gonta Gokuhara, Rantaro Amami

My OCs:
Name: Izumi Nishioka. Nicknames are Izu, Nishi, Nishi-chan, Izu-Chan. No aliases

Sexuality: uncloseted bisexual

Ultimate Talent: The Ultimate Super Highschool Level Florist. Izumi grows and sell flowers in bouquets or singles. No flower she grows or bouquet she makes is the same, it's always made to the customer's personality and liking.

Execution: Maze of Roses. She's put into a maze made out of rose bushes with thorns. As she walks through the maze trying to escape the paths get narrow and narrow until the rose thorn bushes swallow her whole, cutting at every part of her body till she dies.

Personality: Izumi is a very quiet girl, almost never speaking, does things delicately. She's more on the introverted end, doesn't approach people or talk unless she absolutely has to. She can often be seen tending to flowers or other plants, sometimes it even looks like she's talking to a friend, but it's really a flower bush. When she makes a friend she likes to give them flower bouquets as gifts, and she'll speak small sentences around them. Izumi doesn't get angry unless someone is being rude to her or some else, but she doesn't act on this at all.

Appearance:
kiara_gt_by_nicetsukichi_dcn6i47-fullview.jpg

Name: Kazunori Kamei. Nicknames are Kazu, Kamei-kun, and Nori-chan. No aliases.

Ultimate Talent: The Ultimate Super Highschool Level Antiquarian. Kazunori collects antique objects, and is very knowledgeable about the human past, well it's objects anyways. He also restores antique items upon request and sells them.

Execution: Fragile Antiques. He gets dragged off to a room that appears to be the inside of an antique shop. Every time he moves something glass drops and hits him, breaking on his skin. This results in things dropping on him, scraping and cutting his skin, making bruises and dents on his head. After a few minutes of this he dies from all of this falling on him, specifically a large glass vase falling on his head.

Personality: Kazunori is very laid back and observant. He notices even the smallest things in someone's behaviour and actions. He also speaks in a lot of metaphors and also logically, making it to where a lot of people can't understand him. He is very hard to decipher, an enigma, once you think you've figured him out it turns out you haven't.

Appearance:
(Ignore the bunny ears)
_t__foschia_by_hen_tie_dd4l2fi-pre.png

If you'd like to roleplay please comment below or DM me! Don't worry, I don't bite!^^ :p

Yo! It's me, :bishiesparklesl:Ren:bishiesparklesr: and welcome to my spiffied up Danganronpa search!

Roleplay info and requirments:
*Please be 18+ of age! I'm 24 and would feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors ^^;

*I'm chill with any size/style! I can go from advanced literate to illiterate, and if you wanna use asterisks that's fine as well! (Though if you leave it up to me my most comfortable zone is 3-7 para, though I adjust based on your responses!)

*I've been leaning slightly towards f/f pairings lately, but I'm fine with any Gender pairings! For M/F though I'll take female unless we're doubling up!

*I'm okay with doubling, tripling, quadrupling, etc., up! I'm also okay with doing more than one roleplay with the same person!

*As far as OCs go I don't love them but I'm willing to roleplay them! Though canon/canon is a lot more Prefered ^^;

*I love OOC chit chat! Dw, I don't bite ;p

Canon/Canon pairings:
I'll take the bold! If both are bolded I'm chill with either!
Kokichi Oma x Miu Iruma (Will take Kokichi if we're doubling up)
Kirumi Tojo x Gonta Gokuhara (Will take Gonta if we're doubling up)
Chihiro Fujisaki x Gonta Gokuhara
Ibuki Mioda
x Mikan Tsumiki
Junko Enoshima
x Toko Fukawa
Sayaka Maizono x Ibuki Mioda
Toko Fukawa
x Komaru Naegi
Makoto Naegi x Chihiro Fujisaki
Kaede Akamatsu x Ibuki Mioda
Kokichi Oma
x Rantaro Amami
Shuichi Saihara
x Kokichi Oma
Miu Iruma
x Kirumi Tojo
Kirumi Tojo
x Kaede Akamatsu
Hifumi Yamada x Chihiro Fujisaki
Miu Iruma x Kiibo
Sonia Nevermind x Gundham Tanaka (Will take Gundham if we're doubling up)
Celestia Ludenberg x Kokichi Oma (Will take Celestia if we're doubling up)
Chihiro Fujisaki x Gundham Tanaka
Gonta Gokuhara
x Shuichi Saihara
Rantaro Amami
x Shuichi Saihara
Hiyoko Saionji
x Nagito Komaeda
Kyoko Kirigiri x Byakuya Togami (Will take Byakuya if we're doubling up)
Makoto Naegi x Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Junko Enoshima x Kokichi Oma (Will take Kokichi if we're doubling up)

Canon/OC info:

Who I want you to play for my OC, bold means especially craving!:

Makoto Naegi, Chihiro Fujisaki, Celestia Ludenburg, Hifumi Yamada, Kyoko Kirigiri, Byakuya Togami, Aoi Asahina, Sakura Ogami, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Toko Fukawa, Sayaka Maizono, Mondo Owada, Junko Enoshima, Mukuro Ikusaba, Human!Monokuma, Ibuki Mioda, Hajime Hinata, Human!Monomi/Usami, Nagito Komaeda, Chiaki Nanami, Mikan Tsumiki, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Peko Pekoyama, Akane Owari, Nekomaru Nidai, Miu Iruma, Kirumi Tojo, Kokichi Oma, Korekiyo Shinguji, Gonta Gokuhara, Shuichi Saihara, Ryoma Hoshi, Tenko Chabashira, Himiko Yumeno, Angie Yonaga, Rantaro Amami, Human!Monophanie, Human!Monokid

Who I can play for your OC, bold means I especially wanna play them!:

Makoto Naegi, Byakuya Togami, Chihiro Fujisaki, Kyoko Kirigiri, Celestia Ludenberg, Toko Fukawa, Human!Monokuma, Junko Enoshima, Sakura Ogami, Ibuki Mioda, Hajime Hinata, Sonia Nevermind, Kazuichi Soda, Gundham Tanaka, Mikan Tsumiki, Human!Monomi/Usami, Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu, Peko Pekoyama, Kokichi Oma, Miu Iruma, Kirumi Tojo, Human!Monodam, Shuichi Saihara, Gonta Gokuhara, Rantaro Amami

My OCs:
Name: Izumi Nishioka. Nicknames are Izu, Nishi, Nishi-chan, Izu-Chan. No aliases

Ultimate Talent: The Ultimate Super Highschool Level Florist. Izumi grows and sell flowers in bouquets or singles. No flower she grows or bouquet she makes is the same, it's always made to the customer's personality and liking.

Execution: Maze of Roses. She's put into a maze made out of rose bushes with thorns. As she walks through the maze trying to escape the paths get narrow and narrow until the rose thorn bushes swallow her whole, cutting at every part of her body till she dies.

Personality: Izumi is a very quiet girl, almost never speaking, does things delicately. She's more on the introverted end, doesn't approach people or talk unless she absolutely has to. She can often be seen tending to flowers or other plants, sometimes it even looks like she's talking to a friend, but it's really a flower bush. When she makes a friend she likes to give them flower bouquets as gifts, and she'll speak small sentences around them. Izumi doesn't get angry unless someone is being rude to her or some else, but she doesn't act on this at all.

Appearance:
View attachment 823268

Name: Kazunori Kamei. Nicknames are Kazu, Kamei-kun, and Nori-chan. No aliases.

Ultimate Talent: The Ultimate Super Highschool Level Antiquarian. Kazunori collects antique objects, and is very knowledgeable about the human past, well it's objects anyways. He also restores antique items upon request and sells them.

Execution: Fragile Antiques. He gets dragged off to a room that appears to be the inside of an antique shop. Every time he moves something glass drops and hits him, breaking on his skin. This results in things dropping on him, scraping and cutting his skin, making bruises and dents on his head. After a few minutes of this he dies from all of this falling on him, specifically a large glass vase falling on his head.

Personality: Kazunori is very laid back and observant. He notices even the smallest things in someone's behaviour and actions. He also speaks in a lot of metaphors and also logically, making it to where a lot of people can't understand him. He is very hard to decipher, an enigma, once you think you've figured him out it turns out you haven't.

Appearance:
(Ignore the bunny ears)
View attachment 823275

If you'd like to roleplay please comment below or DM me! Don't worry, I don't bite!^^ :p
My OCs:

Appearance:
kiara_gt_by_nicetsukichi_dcn6i47-fullview.jpg
undefined
I'll be adding more OCs soon btw, I have more feel free to ask for them!

Users who are viewing this thread