• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa RP Partner Search (Feat. LGBT+ Headcanons)

TripleThreatGay

I'm the guy you call "forced diversity"
Roleplay Type(s)
RULES:

1. First things first: Triggers. I cannot deal with suicidal ideations or actions (including cutting, even if it's not intended to end in death), depression, eating disorders or homophobia, transphobia, acephobia... Basically any sort of discrimination against LGBT+. Even if it's just for plot or for a passing moment, please don't. I'd rather go for unrealistic levels of acceptance than have to deal with that - I RP to escape from reality, okay?

2. My starters tend to be much longer than most of the rest of my RP posts, as I'm usually wanting to set up the situation for the RP. Please do not get scared off by a long starter.

3. OOC-chatter isn't a necessity for me, but if you're interested in it let me know because I would prefer it to be in a separate chat.

4. I only intend to RP via PMs - the idea of RPing on a forum that others can see doesn't sit well with me.

5. Please only respond if you're interested in the ships I've listed below - don't ask me if I want to do an OC/Canon RP, or if I want to do a Canon/Canon that isn't listed.

6. Please let me know if you need a break from the RP for whatever reason. No one likes to be ghosted.

7. No smut!

8. Ideally the RP would be set in some sort of Non-Despair AU, but short one-off RPs set in canon are fine too so long as they don't last long enough to deal with any murder/deaths/etc. (so set an RP in THH between cases 2 and 3 for instance)

9. Please god don't make Hajime and Izuru siblings if they're the ship. I will accept literally anything else (and am in fact very interested in a post-game 'they're sharing the same body' sorta deal, so even that's not a turn-off) but for god's sake don't suggest an incest plot.

10. Just to prove that you have indeed read every single one of these rules, let me know when you ask to RP with me (either in this thread or via PM) the answer to this question: Who's your favorite V3 character?

SHIPS:

(More stars (*) means I'm more likely to agree to RP it. If it has no stars at all then you'll have to have a good plot in mind to convince me or I simply won't be interested for the time being)

Kokichi/Kiibo (***)
Kaito/Shuichi (****)
Kaede/Kokichi
Hajime/Fuyuhiko
Makoto/Byakuya (****)
Hajime/Nagito (*******)
Shuichi/Kokichi
Himiko/Tenko
Tenko/Kaede
Rantaro/Shuichi
Kiibo/Kaede
Kiibo/Shuichi (*)
Hajime/Imposter Byakuya
Nekomaru/Kazuichi
Maki/Kaede
Kaede/Kirumi
Gundham/Kazuichi (****)
Shuichi/Imposter Byakuya
Nagisa/Jataro
Mondo/Chihiro (***) (****** if with trans fem!Mondo) (* if with trans fem!Chihiro - I won't outright turn you down but I feel like it ignores Chihiro's entire arc, and I will NOT be playing her in this case. Trans m!Chihiro is something I'm cool with though, but it won't affect the original score)
Izuru/Nagito
Hajime/Izuru (*)
Toko/Komaru

HEADCANONS:

(I've noted above that I'm interested in trans fem!Mondo and trans m!Chihiro so I'm leaving those off the list, but here are some others. Please note that these are only here because I want to apply them to any character I want to play - I won't ever ask you to play your character a specific way. Also some of them do conflict, and I'm aware of that, but I'll typically fit the headcanon to the plot or ask my partner which one(s) they'd prefer I use, if any. Some of them have stars like the above ships; Those are headcanons I'm particularly interested in applying to an RP at the moment)

(I don't like using the term crossdressing myself, as, to me, it implies clothing is tied to gender. I might use it in-character though and I don't mind if you do, but I won't ever refer to it as 'crossdressing' OOC. For headcanons with male characters who like to wear 'feminine' things I'll list them as "Likes Dresses/Skirts" though for some of them it will also extend to makeup and other things, but that depends on the specific character)

Trans Fem!Kazuichi (****)

Genderfluid!Kazuichi (*****)

Trans M!Gundham (***)

Trans M!Makoto

Likes Dresses/Skirts!Makoto (***)

Likes Dresses/Skirts!Kazuichi (*****) (I have a specific starter for Kazuichi/Gundham for this one)

Trans M!Rantaro

Agender!Kiibo (**)

Trans M!Shuichi (******)

Asexual!Izuru

Genderfluid!Izuru

Trans M!Hajime (****)

Likes Dresses/Skirts!Rantaro​

Last edited:
hey id be down for a rantaro / suichi
but ive never done a danganronpa rp before
my favorite v3 is probably kokichi.
DM me with your plot idea and I can consider it, but since Rantaro/Shuichi isn't one of my main cravings I can't promise anything ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back