• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa roleplay anyone?

thefryboio

I'm a wendies fry cuz i have *sass*
I kinda want theeee 3rd game, i can be multiple characters if you would like! no ocs, i dont like those atm! i roleplay like this "" or **, for example

Kokichi roamed down the hall all sneaky like, trying to find gonta so he can help with a certain problem of his. After finding him he whispered"Gonta! hey gonta cmere!"
or *he runs down the hall*gonta cmere!

but the second game is fine too! i kinda want romance-
hey hey! I can do the second game if you'd like! I wish I could do the 3rd game, but I haven't played for a long time, so I kinda forgot how most of the characters act and how the main plot goes. (I'm in the process of replaying though! :p) anyways, if second game is still open, I'm down!

also your username is correct, Gonta is best boi ^^

I kinda want theeee 3rd game, i can be multiple characters if you would like! no ocs, i dont like those atm! i roleplay like this "" or **, for example

Kokichi roamed down the hall all sneaky like, trying to find gonta so he can help with a certain problem of his. After finding him he whispered"Gonta! hey gonta cmere!"
Hello! I'd love to roleplay some v3 with you^^ :0

Yo! I'd be so down to roleplay some v3 with you, can I dm ya?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back