• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Roleplay 1x1 Interest Check

charlie-

Princess
I already made a search thread but this thread is going to be for Danganronpa only. I can do Canon x Canon as well as Canon x OC.

I have some OCs that I would love to use tbh.

Anyways, romance is an absolute must. Platonic threads for me are a no no because they go nowhere whenever I used to do platonic relationships. I don’t care if the romance is instant or also burn.

Okay, so for Canon x Canon, I will list out my favorite ships. The bolded character is who I will play. If both are bolded then I’ll take either character.

I am an 18 year old female and I would like for my partners to be 18+ of age. I can be a little slow with replying so please be patient with me! I can write up to 6 paragraphs.

I will do any gender pairing as well!

Kazuichi x Gundham

Makoto x Kyoko

Makoto x Toko

Celestia x Kyoko

Mondo x Ishimaru

Leon x Chihiro

Kaito x Maki

Kaito x Kokichi

Korekiyo x Shuichi

Nekomaru x Teruteru

Gonta x Ryoma

Ryoma x Kirumi

Mikado x Nikei — SDRA2

Miu x Kaede

Emma x Mitsume — SDRA2

Hajime x Iroha — SDRA2

Hajime x Nikei

Mahiru x Hiyoko

Gundham x Peko

Fuyuhiko x Peko

With that out of the way, I can move on to the Canon x OC stuff. We must double up to keep things fair. I will list out who I want YOU to play for me! If a character is not listed, I’ll play them.

Who I would like you to play for me: Mikado Sannoji, Hajime Makunouchi, Leon Kuwata, Mondo Owada, Byakuya Togami, Gundham Tanaka, Gonta Gokuhara, Ryoma Hoshi, Tenko Chabashira, Shuichi Saihara, Hibiki Otonokoji, Korekiyo Shinguji, Rantaro Amami, Kaito Momota, Nekomaru Nidai, Mahiru Koizumi

hey there. i'm interested, but i've only ever played the first game if that's okay-

Yo! I’d be down to discuss something with you. Perhaps some good old fashioned Makoto x Kyoko? Shoot me a PM and I’d love to have a chat!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back