• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom danganronpa oc rp interest check!!

threadz

am i the stereotype yet
EDIT: link to signup!!

EDIT #2: link to ooc!

alright so, if you love all things pain and suffering, you probably know of the game danganronpa!

y'know, the story about a bunch of exceptionally talented students locked in a given place and forced to kill each other (undetected, of course!) if they want to get out,,,

its good shit and ive been thinking about how great (and by great i mean terribly) my wife would do in such a setting, and so why not make an entire rp out of it!!

things/info/yeah idk what to call it...

• it would be hecka cool if you were in america/Canada/any country with EST/PST/MST/CST timezones. just so when it comes to the trials, things can progress swiftly
  • posts for daily life + deadly life will be in typical paragraph form (minimum of five sentences, but you can go hog wild with how long youd like to make them! just try not to scare anyone off lmao). however, when it comes to class trials, we'll probably enter a separate chatroom with no minimum length, so things can move more rapidly and we can actually reach a conclusion
  • this version of hopes peak will admit students from all over the world, not just japan, so you don't have to worry about reworking your oc in order to fit the universe
  • unless anyone else wants to take the role of monokuma, ill probably wind up playing him
  • killers/victims will be chosen randomly via generator (unless youd like your character to be a killer/victim, then message me beforehand!)- so dont cry if your ocs wind up dying the first round
  • doubles allowed, but dont take on more than you can handle
  • ill probably wind up making one of those oldschool google sheets reserves, just so we all have an easy reference for remember whos who

there WILL be like??? a required character sheet. you can include anything you want, but the following questions must be answered

-name
-talent (and description if needed)
-MBTI + moral alignment (chaotic good, lawful evil, etc.)
-at least a mild personality description, can be adjectives or a paragraphs, i just need to know your character isnt a mary sue
-gender/sexuality/pronouns (LGBT characters are more than welcome!!!!)
-and if youre feeling extra some sorta theme song because i LOVE themesongs!!!!!

also.....
-your ooc name + pronouns! (also if theres any additional info you think we should know!)

yeah so??? it would be super cool if you could leave a reply or message me if youre interested! id be happy to answer any questions!

Last edited:
I mean, tenative interest. Not from the Amerikas though, I'm European trash (UTC + 1)

I'm also going to sleep now it's like midnight

threadz threadz

Two questions.

1: Could we get an OOC in advance so we can talk with everyone who has an accepted character?

2: In the event this does not gather enough interest to size a full crew of 16 unique individuals, would having multiple characters be allowed?

1. ill make it right now!!! (here it is!)

2. multiple characters are allowed already, regardless of whether our quotas been filled or not ^^

threadz threadz

Two questions.

1: Could we get an OOC in advance so we can talk with everyone who has an accepted character?

2: In the event this does not gather enough interest to size a full crew of 16 unique individuals, would having multiple characters be allowed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back