• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Danganronpa Interest Check (second attempt)

I was wondering if you guys were still interested in the Danganronpa RP that I brought up?
If anyone wants, we can continue talking about it here.

Again, for anyone new, I've played Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair, have watched some of the DR3 anime, and I am currently playing through Killing Harmony.
We could play through a new killing game (separated from canon/with ocs) or we can do something else in canon (e.g. slice of life kinda stuff pre-Tragedy)
If we were to do a new killing game, we would need 1-2 traitors and 1 mastermind. We would also need to determine whether or not this will take place inside a school (like Trigger Happy Havoc) or in another setting (like Goodbye Despair)

I'm 100% in. I had a Danganronpa phase for about a solid year. Anybody here still interested in this?

if the person who made this thread isnt gonna show up, you could always start a new one yourself. it looks like he's made three interest checks without actually making a rp thread. Your call though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back